[Chinese Drama 2014] A Different Kind of Pretty Man 不一样的美男子

jwand

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spicystrawberry

Chaochen & YuChen & Yifei ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ @mikoshine do share me some excited / love dovey emo icon ! I remember u have tons of it whenever 'show' word appears *cough*

Zheng Shuang actually found a way to make a guest appearance on her former boyfriend's show. That is her in the television drama that Yifei was watching before he fell asleep and dreamt about rescuing Yuchen.
6cc9edc5jw1eijnegu19xj20k00whn1s.jpg
(Sina/Weibo)

class="post-title entry-title" style="border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-style: none none solid; border-color: rgb(187, 187, 187); margin: -3px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; line-height: normal; font-family: arial; color: rgb(191, 58, 55); background-color: rgb(235, 229, 248);"A Different Kind of Pretty Man: Episode 1 & 2Recap at avirtualvoyage.net:http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2014/07/a-different-kind-of-pretty-man-episode-1-2-2.html#more-13518

spoilers ahead
it seems that this electromagnetic power as they call it did not originate from the Professor's research and that the Professor was actually working on a way to control it. Apparently LiYi received his sister's heart and that's how hers started. 
another thing that came to light is that Yuchen's healing power may have started way earlier even when she was still a child. I just assumed it was somehow related to the accident too. the neighbor kept on saying how amazing it was that her dog didn't seem to show signs of aging and the dog as we saw, bit little Yuchen.
so how did Yuchen get her power? was she born with it? how is Yuchen related to the professor and what about her mother, does she have any hidden powers too?
stay tuned!

Archived