Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jwand

[Chinese Drama 2014] A Different Kind of Pretty Man 不一样的美男子

The first Hunan TV promo features Zhang Han and Tiffany Lu.
87b7dccftw1ehnqz26tebg20c207hqv7.gif(Sina/Weibo)

Tiffany Lu005FfSFegw1ehsy3x4svgj30sg0iygnr.jpg

Zhang Yunlong and Fang Yilun005FfSFegw1ehsy2pj26nj31kw0uvgtj.jpg
(Sina/Weibo)

Photos from Episodes 1 and 2 d565433agw1ehtzea7we7j20m80ettcb.jpg
68756260gw1ehvelphouhj20ib0tfgq1.jpg
d565433agw1ehtze5cuuwj20m80etdim.jpg
4d50fc6dgw1ehvzyfh21mj20sg0g2jv2.jpg
(Sina/Weibo)

This is the rating board i gotten from SinaTV (weibo.com)They only stated it as Episode 1 and not 1-2 even though it was release for 1 & 2 
seems like not bad right to be at the No.3 spot

cr: as tagged & SinaTV
10511101_1402186396668536_22941121180092

This is how last night's broadcast ended (in Mandarin, not subbed).http://youtu.be/NOmjUG-jOjY

ZhangHan being spotted by his friend during the times he was stop by the police :D cute right .... i love the easy batter between the guys friends :)
4E0D4E00683776847F8E75375B507B2C196C6flv4E0D4E00683776847F8E75375B507B2C196C6flv

@angelangieDid you get the impression that Tiffany Lu's character will become involved with Zhang Han's character?

jwand said: @angelangieDid you get the impression that Tiffany Lu's character will become involved with Zhang Han's character?

@jwand actually she is interested in him after seeing his pictures lols and checking him out in the website lols.....not to mention that now that he possess the professor's hearts, and i dunno i had a feeling that his mother might like her better than YuChen whom she always sees as lacking and not someone who is suitable to be Gao's daughter in law
besides that i think LiYi kind of admire the professor or develop an affection for the professor more than just as a mentor and student

angelangie said: jwand said: @angelangieDid you get the impression that Tiffany Lu's character will become involved with Zhang Han's character?

jwand said: angelangie said: jwand said: @angelangieDid you get the impression that Tiffany Lu's character will become involved with Zhang Han's character?

@jwand actually she is interested in him after seeing his pictures lols and checking him out in the website lols.....not to mention that now that he possess the professor's hearts, and i dunno i had a feeling that his mother might like her better than YuChen whom she always sees as lacking and not someone who is suitable to be Gao's daughter in law

besides that i think LiYi kind of admire the professor or develop an affection for the professor more than just as a mentor and student Tong Yu Chen comes from an ordinary family. In Asian dramas, such girls always disappoint the mother of their upper class boyfriend. I agree that the mother would like Li Yi better and this will add tension to Yu Chen's romance. to me it kinda old on this....but i guess it does create how the story flow and how they usually do love to throw some obstacles in their path....
one thing though with 7 years down the road and the mother still not mellowing? it does kinda got a little old but i guess we cant expect the mom to be lovie dovie with YuChen too lols....still it doesnt hurt to see a better mother-in-law and soon to be daughter-in-law friendship :)

i love this part :) where YuChen teases YuanShu of him just being another ordinary being and he retorted by squeezing her face
4E0D4E00683776847F8E75375B507B2C296C6flv
4E0D4E00683776847F8E75375B507B2C296C6flv

:) their interaction is cute and the affection YuanShu has for YuChen is honestly sweet....though seeing that even when his mom criticizing YuChen he kept quiet for most of the part, he does take a lil stand here and there for her against his mom. It not too obvious a stand but however he does do it :) and by not being too open about it, it actually do help to reduce a little of the animosity the mother had against YuChen.
She knew that the mother does not like her however she took it in stride and stood against it and bear it too, at least this show that YuChen has a little spine in it as well :)

Sohu.com has a trailer for the upcoming episodes.http://my.tv.sohu.com/us/174641503/70969252.shtml

I really hope I could watch a subbed version... but I enjoyed watching even without understanding anything :))