[Chinese Drama 2014] A Different Kind of Pretty Man 不一样的美男子

jwand

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also cannot find a synopsis of this drama but apparently, it's suppose to be similar to Meteor Garden? If not, please feel free to comment. Do you recommend this drama? I"m a big fan of Zhang Han and Gui Gui so I thought this seemed interesting!

Guest labbit

So looking forward to the upcoming episodes....its getting more and more excited...heart felt so pain when Yuanshu was force to leave Yuchen...Altho I do not find that Zhanghan is very handsome compare to other male actors in the show....i do like the chemistry of him and Yuchen..especially when he touch Yuchen's face or head :) Like a guy carefully and gently shower his love.

labbit said: So looking forward to the upcoming episodes....its getting more and more excited...heart felt so pain when Yuanshu was force to leave Yuchen...Altho I do not find that Zhanghan is very handsome compare to other male actors in the show....i do like the chemistry of him and Yuchen..especially when he touch Yuchen's face or head :) Like a guy carefully and gently shower his love.

@angelangieTo me it did not look like Yuchen is entirely happy about being kissed by Chaochen.
The way the story develops in the novel is disappointing. I hope that none of the scriptwriters for the television show were involved with the novel.

Archived