Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jwand

[Chinese Drama 2014] A Different Kind of Pretty Man 不一样的美男子

Guest spicystrawberry

Right after YuChen bumped with Edwin...I totally looking forward for their interact...am I bad? This is my first time attract toward third wheel guy and hoping with lead actress =))

Guest spicystrawberry

I thought Chaochen/Edwin gonna play quite a role like third wheel but how come he is not in the poster where four men stands together with GuiGui ? @@

spicystrawberry said: I thought Chaochen/Edwin gonna play quite a role like third wheel but how come he is not in the poster where four men stands together with GuiGui ? @@

spicystrawberry said: Right after Yuanshu bumped with Edwin...I totally looking forward for their interact...am I bad? This is my first time attract toward third wheel guy and hoping with lead actress =)) i prefer to see more sparks in between YiFei and YuChen hehehehe he kinda cute hehehehe :D

jwand said: spicystrawberry said: I thought Chaochen/Edwin gonna play quite a role like third wheel but how come he is not in the poster where four men stands together with GuiGui ? @@ Chaochen appears to be a villain right now. The other four men are in Yuchen's (Gui Gui) circle of friends. yes even LiYi is not in there as well....only the four main guy and YuChen :)

The official website for Hunan TV has a livestream here. Different Kind of Pretty Man might be streamed live today (last week it wasn't, though).http://live.hunantv.com/

jwand said: The official website for Hunan TV has a livestream here. Different Kind of Pretty Man might be streamed live today (last week it wasn't, though).
@jwand that wasnt the link....it here

angelangie said: jwand said: The official website for Hunan TV has a livestream here. Different Kind of Pretty Man might be streamed live today (last week it wasn't, though).

YuChen & YuanShu has one super duper hot kiss today ahahahha....
damn...so many kisses just at the beginning of the show? :D

The video clips of episodes 3 and 4 have now been posted on the official webpage!http://www.hunantv.com/v/2/53114/

Episode 5 & 6 Previewhttp://youtu.be/5-q_cm8imbM

GG & Edwin is filming at CaffeBene
cr: as tagged & CaffeBene (weibo.com)
FanPM00001_zpsf47ce1ea.jpgFanPM00004_zps170db15e.jpgFanPM00002_zps0f90071c.jpg

Guest mizchief

I have heard that GG and ZH are trying to avoid a scandal due to his recent breakup.  
But, with the ample amount of (very) comfortable kissing and skinship, it might be very hard to accomplish.  
Seriously, the way ZH holds GG it really felt that they have been familiar with one another for a long long time. 
Especially the scene where he was carrying her back to her home.  He leaned his head towards her and closed his eyes
as in savoring the moment.  I have to remind myself that they are just acting ... hopefully other viewers do the same.   
Because poor GG if she gets bashed due to their great chemistry.  

Hello all! Just wanna say I like Gui Gui a lot. I think she is growing tremendously in her acting. I haven't watch any shows by Zhang Han, but he sure have some similarities with Taecyeon. Regardless, I can't wait for Sunday! Episode 5&6!!!

mizchief said: I have heard that GG and ZH are trying to avoid a scandal due to his recent breakup.  
But, with the ample amount of (very) comfortable kissing and skinship, it might be very hard to accomplish.  
Seriously, the way ZH holds GG it really felt that they have been familiar with one another for a long long time. 
Especially the scene where he was carrying her back to her home.  He leaned his head towards her and closed his eyes
as in savoring the moment.  I have to remind myself that they are just acting ... hopefully other viewers do the same.   
Because poor GG if she gets bashed due to their great chemistry.   @mizchief yea i felt what you mean ZH and GG knows each other since they acted together before even though they rarely had scenes together due to the facts that she wasnt pair up with him in 'The Young Four'

however they would still know each other being the facts that they bounds to bump into each other in the sets and besides that GG is someone you can warm up to easily she is the ice breaker in a group....hmmmm besides you can see that she bump off with Niki too in the set....they collaborate for the first times however you can see that in the drama they are buddies and they are that.....

bashing is honestly unavoidable.... but GG is a positive and optimistic girl.... im sure she will do great.....though the stress is getting to her no doubts but with most of the fans encouraging words im sure she will be alright or i pray so :)