[Chinese Drama 2014] A Different Kind of Pretty Man 不一样的美男子

jwand

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizchief

I have heard that GG and ZH are trying to avoid a scandal due to his recent breakup.  
But, with the ample amount of (very) comfortable kissing and skinship, it might be very hard to accomplish.  
Seriously, the way ZH holds GG it really felt that they have been familiar with one another for a long long time. 
Especially the scene where he was carrying her back to her home.  He leaned his head towards her and closed his eyes
as in savoring the moment.  I have to remind myself that they are just acting ... hopefully other viewers do the same.   
Because poor GG if she gets bashed due to their great chemistry.  

Hello all! Just wanna say I like Gui Gui a lot. I think she is growing tremendously in her acting. I haven't watch any shows by Zhang Han, but he sure have some similarities with Taecyeon. Regardless, I can't wait for Sunday! Episode 5&6!!!

Hi..

I really want to say thank you so much to michoessoe family group for subbing gg's drama ...

It really means a lot to me..as I really want to watch gg's drama but sadly I cant understand any chinese or mandarin...

Thanks again :)

angelangie said: Tell me something....if you woke up because of a nightmare....will you be taking a red wine? lols i thought brandy or whisky is more like it?
sorry i dont drink so maybe you will be a better option to tell me @jwand :)

Guest spicystrawberry

Hmmm I think jiangfan might have the strongest supernatural? Zhanghan & GuiGui's blood have mixed inside his blood system body. (excited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5sB7tdy-jQ

Archived