Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jwand

[Chinese Drama 2014] A Different Kind of Pretty Man 不一样的美男子

Hi..

I really want to say thank you so much to michoessoe family group for subbing gg's drama ...

It really means a lot to me..as I really want to watch gg's drama but sadly I cant understand any chinese or mandarin...

Thanks again :)

Wei Lu plays a sinister character in upcoming episodes.
49e4933bjw1ehv8fsd9ykj20w00o0dld.jpg
(Sina/Weibo)

Grace Meng plays Tong Yuchen as a child. She is also on a variety show with her celebrity dad called "Dad, Where Are We Going?"
7077dc1dgw1ei8s1bk1q9j20qe0hl776.jpg
(Sina/Weibo)

meilinnzzz said: Hi.. I really want to say thank you so much to michoessoe family group for subbing gg's drama ... It really means a lot to me..as I really want to watch gg's drama but sadly I cant understand any chinese or mandarin... Thanks again :) @meilinnzzz
no prom....i will convey your thanks to them :) and we are glad that you get to enjoy the drama better....so do drop us more of you opinions :) love to see it from you in here :)

jwand said: Wei Lu plays a sinister character in upcoming episodes.

(Sina/Weibo) @jwand do you think that maybe LiYi is not the bad girl here??? as it seems that there is another group that is aftering X-1

we cant really fault the drama lols....they really do find pretty boys and cast them into the drama though i honestly wouldnt call ZhangHan pretty boy hahahaha :D
4E0D4E00683776847F8E75375B507B2C196C6flv

jwand said: angelangie said: jwand said: Wei Lu plays a sinister character in upcoming episodes.

(Sina/Weibo) @jwand do you think that maybe LiYi is not the bad girl here??? as it seems that there is another group that is aftering X-1 Yes, remember in episode 3 when Li Yi gets hit from behind and something is stolen? The person who hit Li Yi was wearing a black outfit. This is most likely Wei Lu's character. The face was not shown but the figure looked female. @jwand at this stage of the drama maybe LiYi & ChaoChen is not the villains after all
ChaoChen faults so far is in his greed to proof himself.....and to ensure that his business doesnt fail....however we can see that he does actually care about Prof Wu though it a rocky ground there due to the jealousy he felt....how far he will play into the relationship in between YuChen and YuanShu that is left to be seen....we can see from the start that LiYi seems to be interested in the one who gotten Prof Wu's heart
is it really pure curiosity or more to it is left to be seen too

Parents Love Vs Lover Loves
lols the mom love YuanShu no doubts but when the slight tremors happen in the hospital....it was YuChen who save YuanShu from being hit by the drip poles when it went down lols.....sometimes this thing kinda border the line....parents love and lovers loves is two different thing but we can definitely see that the mother is actually pretty jealous of how YuanShu seems to love to stick with YuChen most of the times.....and they been together for 7 years but still nope they are not tired of each other yet lols :)
srry these caps not of the best qualities yet :) i get a better one going soon :) hopefully
4E0D4E00683776847F8E75375B507B2C196C6flv4E0D4E00683776847F8E75375B507B2C196C6flv4E0D4E00683776847F8E75375B507B2C196C6flv

Liyi and Chaochen have definitely shown an interest in Yuanshu and Yuchen.
tumblr_n829c4NXEi1qk5azjo1_250.gif
(HKCTVDRAMAS @ tumblr.com)
68339526jw1ei41nxs1s2j20r70fcdib.jpg
(Sina/Weibo)

jwand said: Liyi and Chaochen have definitely shown an interest in Yuanshu and Yuchen.

(HKCTVDRAMAS @ tumblr.com)

(Sina/Weibo) tumblr_n829c4NXEi1qk5azjo1_250.gif

i think her first interest will be YuanShu, YuChen just happen to be around YuanShu when she appear....though we can see that ChaoChen definitely had taken the interest in YuChen from the start :) the way he look at her....but a thought occurred to me....maybe just maybe YuChen & ChaoChen knew each other way back? :) well we have our answer later tonight since they will be showing a young YuChen :D

Tell me something....if you woke up because of a nightmare....will you be taking a red wine? lols i thought brandy or whisky is more like it?
sorry i dont drink so maybe you will be a better option to tell me @jwand :)
4E0D4E00683776847F8E75375B507B2C196C6flv

angelangie said: Tell me something....if you woke up because of a nightmare....will you be taking a red wine? lols i thought brandy or whisky is more like it?

jwand said: angelangie said: Tell me something....if you woke up because of a nightmare....will you be taking a red wine? lols i thought brandy or whisky is more like it?
@angelangieI also don't drink anything alcoholic. My choice would have been milk. Chaochen must be stressed about his business problems. I hope he doesn't lose control.

@jwand bound to be stress with the X-1 and now his head researcher dead......everything seems to be crumbling down right at this moment....its going to be hard not to be stress about it

jwand said: Episode 6 Screencaps

(Sina/Weibo) c2749046gw1eibmkam735j20fv09qwfr.jpg

wow....chaochen is strong huh....even though jiangfan is small and thin still a guy will be much heavier than a girl....but he can carry him lol awesome

Episode 7 & 8 Previewhttp://youtu.be/m5sB7tdy-jQ

Some official Stills of Edwin as ChaoChen in ADKOPM

cr: as tagged & Weibo.com
939308b9gw1ei3gmn04h1j21kw11xk2x_zpsc761939308b9gw1ei3gmie3ilj21kw11x7gy_zpsda67939308b9gw1ei3gmk2j9bj21kw11x19c_zpsfdca