(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

@korchick

if you're wondering where I am, @Lmangla, @angelangie and I are posting nowadays in the Add and Subtract Thread in the General Discussion Forum. We're currently on page 450. If you post something, you must first SUBTRACT 2 (because you're on Team Subtraction)  EDIT: YOU'RE ON TEAM ADDITION  and then post anything you want, or even just say hi to us. 

We just talk about random things, like drama, music and so on.  But don't feel pressured to post.  

Thanks for subbing!!!!

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bibidep said:

Hello all....I just read the recent interview from Taec about his ideal love.  How funny about these two lovebirds....I don't know how their feeling for each other but when talking about love they always pick some of the memories from their WGM segment haha.   Below is his interesting point of view about his love life, I underline the things they talked in WGM.

It seems he would have the same tendencies in his love life, too. Another person charms him when he notices in them something he couldn’t find in himself.

“It’s important to understand each other well and have similar preferences, but I do find it charming, when the other person has something I don’t. For example, a flexible body. I am extremely stiff. It’s like, mismatch within the harmony (laughs)?”

He says that he’s been making a list of his ideal type and the qualities of his future spouse for a very long time.

“I’m not just looking for the opposites. In order to understand each other well, you have to have some similarities, too. Lately, I’ve added “not picky with food” to the list. I think we could be happy together if my other half could enjoy food with me, as I love to eat.”

Awwww.... Thanks for this new info, @bibidep! Glad you dropped by. :)

Reminds me of that time he said this:

Image result for taecgui honeymoon

2.gif

6 hours ago, bibidep said:

“It’s important to understand each other well and have similar preferences, but I do find it charming, when the other person has something I don’t. For example, a flexible body. I am extremely stiff. It’s like, mismatch within the harmony (laughs)?”

hahahaha... LOL. of all the things he remembers, this is his idea of harmony? :lol: looks like jejudo was a blast for him with guigui. ^_^

Stretching005_zps6dbc1163.jpg

7 hours ago, packmule3 said:

@korchick

if you're wondering where I am, @Lmangla, @angelangie and I are posting nowadays in the Add and Subtract Thread in the General Discussion Forum. We're currently on page 450. If you post something, you must first SUBTRACT 2 (because you're on Team Subtraction) and then post anything you want, or even just say hi to us. 

We just talk about random things, like drama, music and so on.  But don't feel pressured to post.  

Thanks for subbing!!!!

You're welcome!!!!  Anytime, for you guys :wub: 

I clicked over to "Add and Subtract Thread" I couldn't figure out why so numbers were posted instead of some dialogue ... there were some dialogue on some postings. Do I need to read from beginning to understand what is going on? There was one posting that said the "Subtract Team" was winning, that's you guys, right? Yeah!! congrats!!  Sorry I don't understand what you are winning though :D 

@pshop

Did I answer your question? I read over my respose and I felt like it read a bit confusing.

7 hours ago, korchick said:

귀농 = is farming/growing on farm. I think the dictionary says, "return or go back to farming"

4 minutes ago, korchick said:

@pshop

Did I answer your question? I read over my respose and I felt like it read a bit confusing.

Lol. Dont worry, i understand what you meant. 

I wont believe google translate anymore, for future will check at another dictionary too . Gosh. Why did it translate 귀농 as "ear". Tsk.

14 minutes ago, korchick said:

You're welcome!!!!  Anytime, for you guys :wub: 

I clicked over to "Add and Subtract Thread" I couldn't figure out why so numbers were posted instead of some dialogue ... there were some dialogue on some postings. Do I need to read from beginning to understand what is going on? There was one posting that said the "Subtract Team" was winning, that's you guys, right? Yeah!! congrats!!  Sorry I don't understand what you are winning though :D 

No, I'm on Team Addition with @Lmangla. The rules of the game are on the first page. But basically, you subtract or add 2. You subtract two because your name begins with the letter K. @pshop will be on Team addition because her name begins with P like mine. 

We just have conversations about anything, everything, and nothing. No, you don't need to read from the beginning. We're merely a group of friends hanging out... Just like our shippers "lounge" here at Taecgui. We finished a virtual party about a few days ago to celebrate a couple of mods getting their new badges. 

What are we winning? Nothing, really. Just camaraderie, I guess. :)  I'm sort of running a list of Kdrama tropes for @Lmangla

If you're feeling down-in-the-dumps, join us. 

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

hahahaha... LOL. of all the things he remembers, this is his idea of harmony? :lol: looks like jejudo was a blast for him with guigui. ^_^

Thanks for finding this pic, @Lmangla.

Yes, it's cute -- and weird -- that flexibility/stiffness pops up in his mind as a couple yin/yang. Of all things to cite as an example!

@korchick, my bad. you're on Team Addition with us. If @mikoshine shows up, she's on Team Subtraction. But I agree with what @angelangie said: no pressure. 

39 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Yes, it's cute -- and weird -- that flexibility/stiffness pops up in his mind as a couple yin/yang. Of all things to cite as an example!

hahahha... yea, it is. .... things like height and non-picky eating can be general attribute ... so love that it is such a direct reference to guigui and his time on the show and it is so cutely weirdly specific that it cannot be attributed to anything else. ^_^ has he done this before? am trying to think...

59 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

No, I'm on Team Addition with @Lmangla. The rules of the game are on the first page. But basically, you subtract or add 2. You subtract two because your name begins with the letter K. @pshop will be on Team addition because her name begins with P like mine. 

We just have conversations about anything, everything, and nothing. No, you don't need to read from the beginning. We're merely a group of friends hanging out... Just like our shippers "lounge" here at Taecgui. We finished a virtual party about a few days ago to celebrate a couple of mods getting their new badges. 

What are we winning? Nothing, really. Just camaraderie, I guess. :)  I'm sort of running a list of Kdrama tropes for @Lmangla

If you're feeling down-in-the-dumps, join us. 

31 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes dont feel pressure it was just like u are playing poker for fun but the major attraction is having a chat together loosely hanging out with each other and also making new friends i guess :) and u can speak generally about everything i guess....just check whether u are on the subtract or the add teams on the first page and then just jump towards the last one :D @korchick

Thanks you guys!! @packmule3 & @angelangie

I will definitely check it out more carefully. I have been struggling with my emotions, so it will be good therapy :) 

@Lmangla

i googled it and apparently one the new idol girls (not bothering with the name) hit him with her bag when she was 10 years old. So, it's a running joke. Even now, he picks on her for hitting him accidentally with a bag a long time ago. 

:D

We're glad to confirm that he's long-term memory is good. If he remembers a minor incident from 10 years ago, then I'm sure he remembers major events from four years ago. :wink:

3 hours ago, packmule3 said:

We're glad to confirm that he's long-term memory is good. If he remembers a minor incident from 10 years ago, then I'm sure he remembers major events from four years ago. :wink:

hahahha... he can be consistently persistent no? probably finds it amusing..  like when he kept  drilling guigui about why she said no. there was this guy poster (who was bribed by his sister to watch, ahem - was that you @packmule3) but remember him saying that he thought unless this guy was really interested, it was odd to keep pursuing the question or something...

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

hahahha... he can be consistently persistent no? probably finds it amusing..  like when he kept  drilling guigui about why she said no. there was this guy poster (who was bribed by his sister to watch, ahem - was that you @packmule3) but remember him saying that he thought unless this guy was really interested, it was odd to keep pursuing the question or something...

No. That wasn't my brother. I know some of you thought he was mine, but no.

I can't bribe my brothers to watch anything Korean. I'm still working on getting them to join me for Nutcracker ballet. It was our family Christmas tradition when we were growing up, but I'm the only who keeps it up now. :) 

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

No. That wasn't my brother. I know some of you thought he was mine, but no.

I can't bribe my brothers to watch anything Korean. I'm still working on getting them to join me for Nutcracker ballet. It was our family Christmas tradition when we were growing up, but I'm the only who keeps it up now. :) 

really? I think he had some cargo name as his profile and so I figured since both of you are in some sort of shipping/logistics in your profile, family! hahahaha...

59 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

really? I think he had some cargo name as his profile and so I figured since both of you are in some sort of shipping/logistics in your profile, family! hahahaha...

Yes, that name was a red herring. lol. But no, he wasn't mine. :)

@korchick, if you're here, @Lmangla and I are now posting in the Movies thread. Again, nothing cerebral. We're just shooting the breeze. 

오늘도 게디 트레이닝 (again) today's training of Eddy~

@Lmangla, it is just his title or explantion on the video of what he filmed of Eddy :D 

Boy oh boy... Eddy is not doing very well :wacko: I don't know if he is just unable to focus or gets bored... the treats seem to only work for a short time :)

21 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

@korchick, if you're here, @Lmangla and I are now posting in the Movies thread. Again, nothing cerebral. We're just shooting the breeze. 

I will pop in and out (as per usual) :) 

Thanks @Lmangla for your kind regard for Jared.... he is still "fighting"--- he graduates from high school this year IF he can just hold-on :unsure: 

My stress is more about my debilitated 78yo dad... it's too physically difficult for me to care for him & now he will need a nursing home.... :( 

5 minutes ago, korchick said:

오늘도 게디 트레이닝 (again) today's training of Eddy~

@Lmangla, it is just his title or explantion on the video of what he filmed of Eddy :D 

Boy oh boy... Eddy is not doing very well :wacko: I don't know if he is just unable to focus or gets bored... the treats seem to only work for a short time :)

I watched only a few minutes of this clip, and I thought Taecyeon was calling Eddie by his full name "Edison". Then, I realized he was commanding Eddie to shake paws."Eddie, hand."

Son is hand in Korean, right, @korchick?  hahaha. 

Perhaps Taecyeon should unleash Eddie, and throw him a tennis ball or play "fetch" with a stick. :) 

But for some odd reason, this clip reminded me of that time he told GG to go in the water and GG refused. She looked like a puppy then, too. 

Spoiler

7ps4.gif

uhoh. We're on hot topics, @Lmangla. sigh....

Archived