(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

12 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

So it's singer Yoga Lin's wedding....wonder if she's envious or not....

Reveal hidden contents

I notice Guigui (in orange, on the right table) among the 1st few guests to appear in the clip as the bride and groom walked down...she looked excited.

If i were guigui, i would be envious. Since she said she wants to get married soon right. Lols

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/26/2017 at 11:03 PM, pshop said:

Found this on weibo. Her phone case now is green tooooo. Lmaoooo  

https://m.weibo.cn/1806977500/4123046359270967 

(this is from weibo, i hope everyone can open the link)

because green is an amazing colour.... very soothing! ^_^

On 6/28/2017 at 3:56 PM, chic-chic said:

why does he look so exhausted??

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

because green is an amazing colour.... very soothing! ^_^

why does he look so exhausted??

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I guess he has been busy finishing his drama before enlistment

Is taeccool taecyeon's own twitter account, right?

I find the profile pic quite cute. The hat is showing cat ears? Or look more like horns? 

Some celebrities eg him and Guigui link themselves to cute cartoon char  and actively show in their pics....while some don't...i mean even if all are selling stuff or promoting a brand. So a nice similarity for these 2? 

ox8t-p6l_400x400.jpg

I dont understand korean...just share it..for those who miss him speaking. Think he is talking about his new drama Save Me.

her hashtags makes her sound kind lonely "married alone"??... awwww..

"who will marry gemma" -  is that a cheeky kind of comment?

she does do a lot of bridal shoots no?

that moment when the baby starts crying... ^_^

DDutIbpUAAAtIYR.jpg

DDutJIBUAAA0-zC.jpg

cr: sunshine

29 minutes ago, mikoshine said:

does anyone know what show this was? Taec went to the US for this... :o

am not sure but from the 2pmalways twitter handle, saw several mentions of "suddenly a millionaire" (it is also there on that YT video header) and I think it is not for one of the big networks. so I am not familiar with the channel or whether it was just something like web content....

About "Suddenly A Millionaire"....i quote from elsewhere :

What if thousand dollars just drop from the sky? Would you go travelling, shopping, or get the expensive health checkup that you've been postponing forever? There are so many things to do and so many places to go. In this show, the producers give people thousand dollars and look closely at how they spend the money. Viewers will witness practically endless ways of spending thousand dollars and how different people value different things.

Seems like there are other guests, not just Taecyeon. Though he spoke english but there are korean parts too....so need subs....which unfortunately, i googled a few sites and only came across raw versions.

These subbed ones are recaps, short clips.

http://www.kcon.tv/variety/suddenly-a-millionaire-?showtype=recaps

Pretty.

19624758_718315938379324_210380706900502

19624972_739849439528368_653360331409588

The shoe is a mixture of purple and silver....but i only think of the silver part...haha.

Why she need to hold the shoe as a focus? Silver shoes forever her fav.

Ok...maybe the ad product is the shoes.

19954953_122483985030665_256049625875821

Spoiler

Pics from Taecyeon's Save Me drama.

19985981_457370087971661_834649103959431

Spoiler

The Taxi clips were in 2013. Just read Taecyeon had just recorded a new ep of Taxi. I translated the naver article. Only mention aired in july, no actual date.

OkPiderMan???? OkPiderMan = Ok taecyeon the spiderman????

the name seems familiar for me, Lol. Why he suddenly declares himself as spiderman. Isnt his wife always says her most favorite character is spiderman???  What is this??? Lols. Lets wait few days more, maybe there will be some rational explanation from hottest about this.. *giggles* La la la la~~~ 

Archived