(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

From his instagram....

So they also got tshirts with their logo on it.

Meanwhile this was posted in Guigui's instagram and facebook....no elaboration....but speculations are either the major exams happening in China now (for the students) or....her idol...u know who if often read/saw her interviews.

Some pics from vivi mag photoshoot.

Spoiler

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pshop

I read abit on it...basically she posted the orange face with hand pic with the captions that what is meant to be yours would be yours....what's not, then dont force it.

Then someone named Yi Bae (and another one) posted some negative remarks...about Guigui being disliked by many online ppl and only know how to be loud...mmm...not sure if they mean her being outspoken (eg interviews) or noisy behaviour (eg variety shows)....showing no improvement over the years...no boyfriends or perm bfs over the yrs bcos they cant stand her noisy char....mmm...i think here the criticism start to turn personal and too much.

Of course alot of fans retorted back...supporting Guigui.

I click the one who criticised her...Yi Bae....that person's facebook is basically empty...does it mean it is set up just to bash Guigui? 

I am not one who browse alot of forums or other sites so i dont know if there are really so many dislikes towards Guigui.

Mmm...did she unknowingly said something about other artistes that offend their fans? U know she can be quite direct and outspoken.

Or could it be related to her win of some award in the recent Hito event? Maybe offend fans of other potential winners?

As for her own caption...i also dont know what it means...is it about work or other things like relationship?

14 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

@pshop

I read abit on it...basically she posted the orange face with hand pic with the captions that what is meant to be yours would be yours....what's not, then dont force it.

Then someone named Yi Bae (and another one) posted some negative remarks...about Guigui being disliked by many online ppl and only know how to be loud...mmm...not sure if they mean her being outspoken (eg interviews) or noisy behaviour (eg variety shows)....showing no improvement over the years...no boyfriends or perm bfs over the yrs bcos they cant stand her noisy char....mmm...i think here the criticism start to turn personal and too much.

Of course alot of fans retorted back...supporting Guigui.

I click the one who criticised her...Yi Bae....that person's facebook is basically empty...does it mean it is set up just to bash Guigui? 

I am not one who browse alot of forums or other sites so i dont know if there are really so many dislikes towards Guigui.

Mmm...did she unknowingly said something about other artistes that offend their fans? U know she can be quite direct and outspoken.

Or could it be related to her win of some award in the recent Hito event? Maybe offend fans of other potential winners?

As for her own caption...i also dont know what it means...is it about work or other things like relationship?

T_T....*sigh*... poor our guigui T_T

Thank you cedric

@Cedric Ong 

Some news on Taecyeon's enlistment. He said it'll be before his new drama "Save Me" airs in August. But no date mentioned yet.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/11/2pms-taecyeon-says-he-will-enlist-before-his-new-drama-airs/

Wonder who's the handsome kid...a fan?

Similar poses (with one leg)....recent pics.

She was imitating a flying plane....mmm....with the out-stretching arms.

Now i know who is that kid in red in the pic i posted above.

He is 12yo Choi Kwon-soo. He acted as Taecyeon's son in 2014 drama Wonderful Days.

So he came to watch "daddy" 's concert. So nice. Haha..the kid only know how to make one type of pose?

1524643_874070109276518_3268032038639388

2 of 2am members came to show support.

2AM-2PM.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/2pm-and-2am-brotherhood-bond-continues-to-be-strong

Also read JYP came and even show "heart"...and the guys joked about it saying hearts are usually given to TWICE only.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/2pm-wrap-up-their-6nights-concert

Cute pic. Happened to see it in his twitter but is it recent? for what event/ad?

Not clear....but Taecyeon is in yellow? Hoping it's green then will fit Guigui's fav cartoon char...haha.

DCDznSuVYAAOZNE.jpg

Look happy. Angel?

DB9xGUpVYAApLrS.jpg

19050892_643569762519804_112339292154704

Spoiler

With JYP

19052024_119583685298622_550539480063279

Think Jun.K filmed this.

3 hours ago, pshop said:

@Cedric Ong Yes, Taec is green.

Wooyoung white, nickhkun yellow, jun.k dark blue, taec grèen,  chansung orange , junho red

Wow. Green. Hehe. 3 eyed alien also green.

What is that photo shoot about? Or taken when? It is abit...well...kid-dish. Not something i would expect a korean boy group to wear.

Archived