[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

Guest BlueE7il

Hello RapunzeIF,t9jcb5.gif

To get rid of your wondering:
It's on Wednesday,July 23rd.  Mike made a annoucement that the boy is his! on Thursday,July 24th. 

Totally agree! Mike is still Mike when he's with cutie Aom just super loveable ...a1sflv.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RapunzelF

Thank you BlueE7il for enlightening me :) 
I still love him no matter what. Especially when he's with pretty Aom!!! q1PvNGEBNi
Su Su Na Mike!

Guest liamishkan

i'm a silent reader here,i was shocked and disappointed when i know about the fact of mike,

i wonder know what aom's feeling now,

Guest liamishkan

i'm a silent reader here,i was shocked and disappointed when i know about the fact of mike,

i wonder know what aom's feeling now,

Guest RapunzelF

Can u guys tell me who this girl is in the pic with mike? I thought it's aom at first but she has long hair Im not sure just wanna check.

Guest happymental

I used to say this  If the future Aom and Mike cannot be a real couple but they still can be a very good friend to each other  and I believe no matter what decision they decide, they will happy with their choice, when we see the ones we love happy, we should be happy right?
I will keep supporting them and respect their personal life at the same time 
@liamishkan   please see the pic below:
Cr. aomike_id914780_1483393068571225_1339867612_n.jpg

and I saw people from Aomike's diary @pantip posted this:1406437761-1400200085-o.jpg

yoyo_icecube said: this thread used to be very active, where did everyone go? anyway, it such a shocking news about mike. but.. since he loves maxwell very much, i wish him congratulation for being a father, i hope he will be the best daddy for maxwell. another 5 years, mike will be 30 and his son gonna be 5 years old already, in his early 30s his son is ready for school. when maxwell is 20, mike will be around 45, the bright side of having baby at early age... smaller age gap, he can treat his son like his bestfriend later..
i heard that mike's family already faced this situation once, maybe because of that mike can handle the situation calmly and i think he did pretty good in handling this issue. 
i just wonder if mike will get married to his girlfriend, bcoz in his presscon he did mention that they are still discussing on that matter and how they gonna bring up maxwell. if he get married, what will happen to this ship??? 
ps: though i ship aomike, but at the same time i kinda rooting for mommy+daddy too. hehe.. 

Guest AdelaA

Why LOL beause all you say is right and because i'm happy that you didn't give up on them and you stil love them like i do!

Guest happymental

@AdelaA   I am sorry for get you wrong . Hope you don't angry on me .
Everyone I am right now translating P' Ananda 's interview about next Aomike's serie, please keep an eye on it :)

Guest happymental

http://www.newsplus.co.th/41263

journalist: About love, do you have time for each other? (Journalists mean P' Ananda and Donut(umm can say she is his girlfriend))Ananda: lol ummm I haven't been asked this question before. journalist: Right now, you are busy.Ananda: Yes, I am busy, I accept that we rarely meet each other. I rarely meet anyone right now due to the series, movie(I heard that the name of movie is OT ?), my office, and this one(may be he means another movie). So the schedule is so conflict in this month. Hence as I said I rarely see anyone.journalist: But you guys still have time to talk to each other on phone?Ananda: Sometimes.journalist: You guys understand each other?Ananda: Yes.journalist: You didn't feel lonely?Ananda: I am a person that feel lonely easily and I like it.journalist: Like to feel lonely?Ananda: Yes (journalist: lol) I like to stay alone, like to pity myself (I think it is his joke) , like to do everything alone loljournalist: but sometimes for example when things in house is out of stock, so you guys go to buy together?Ananda: lol something like thatjournalist: but you guys still seeking time to stay together?Ananda: For now, it's not really.journalist: Do you have plan to go somewhere else together?Ananda: Actually I am busy until next 2 months, and then I will take a break because I am tired too. I started to feel tired.journalist: So did you have a plan that you will go to maybe mountain or sea?Ananda: I didn't plan it yet because Donut has her own work too. For me, let me pass this next 2-3 months first, actually I may be not go anywhere, just sleep at home.journalist: Right now, between P'Ananda's work schedule and P'Donut's work schedule, which one is more busy?Ananda: Umm For me , my schedule will only tight around this next 2 months(explain about his schedule) journalist: P' Donut feels bad that you don't have a time for her?Ananda: I think she get used to it. I always be like this.journalist: So because of you don't have time to each other, then you guys have a problem with each other?Ananda: For the problem, it is a normal thing but the problem is for solving(not giving up).journalist: But did you guys has a deal like , if we are quarrelling, we have to talk within one day ?Ananda: that is the best thing that we should do but sometimes people can't do a perfect thing all the time. Yeah the best way is to talk to each other as soon as possible.journalist: and how many times(or percent) you can do a perfect thing? lolAnanda: sight (lol) actually I myself want to think that I am an ok person but may be not perfect in everything, sometime I did it good but sometime I miss it.journalist: when you guys are quarrelling to each other who is the one who talk first?Ananda: Both of us. Between us it is not that complicated process, right now we are helping and supporting each other.journalist: Something like who did wrong, that person will be the one to talk to the other first?Ananda: err.. actually it should be like that(you know it, why did you ask lol)journalist: Did you make an appointment to each other?Ananda: Sometimesjournalist: but someone for example when a girl angry a boy, a boy did not know itAnanda: Yeah I am like that (lol)journalist: Let me ask about Mike for a bit. Are there any effect to the series?Ananda: Right now is NO. Mike is an actor, so I use Mike as a lead actor for my series(he says something like don't mix a work with something else). ( he says like he supports Mike :) )Ananda: As far as I talk to him, it is ok, he is ok , he did his best.journalist: So it means all of the actors and actresses are still the same?Ananda: Yes, still the same.journalist: (I cannot hear it clearly about what the journalist asks but I guess she asks that "about the project is still the same?")Ananda: Yes, still the same.
journalist: Do you have any discussion with staff?journalist: After Mike's new has been spread out.Ananda: Yes, I do. I think that what Mike did is the correct thing to do. I think we shouldn't in a rush to judge him, everything is just happened, and I think his new role is very important, actually it is more important than my work, and I told my staff to support him in this issue too.journalist: Do you afraid that there will be a negative effect to the series? (May be there are some fans that anti Aomike right now)Ananda: I think it is a normal thing but finally the value of the series shouldn't depend on a any actor or actress but it should depend on the story of the series(the overall picture of the story), I am not so much worried about it, and Mike is my brother no matter what he is right or wrong, I still support him and help him. Right now, everything, he chose the right way, so what we gonna do right now is to support him. And for about work, I expect him to be a professional.journalist: Do you afraid that people will not GIN Aomike? (GIN is like, for example in this case, it means when you see Aomike stay together and you feel so happy, you love them something like that)Ananda: It's not that serious.journalist: So we can call that you support him?Ananda: Of course! I support him. Everything is the same.journalist: (Teasing Ananda about Donut)Ananda: playfully punch the journalist (lol)

Guest AdelaA

@happymental is ok ,i'm crazy if i stil belive in aomike?  i know aom is not sexy and tall like that model but i can forget the way mike is  looking at aom !!!!

Hi Shippers!
New to the thread here. Discovered this OTP and fell in 'immense like' of them together!
 Now let me just say I never finished the Korean Version in the past, though I attempted many times. I guess for me there was just no "OMG chemistry" between BiRain and Song Gye Kyo. I became bored into the second episode every time (no offense to fans who liked it the first time around). I think I'm just very picky when it comes to how chemistry between two people should feel personally to me. I was iffy about watching the Thai Version itself because honestly, since while I never watched any of Mike or Aom's movies/lakorns. I didn't like Autumn Love Korean Version either...just a personal preference since I didn't like weak simpering "woe be to me, I have the worst luck in the whole world and I'm all alone because no one loves me" heroines so even though I'm was/am a big fan of Tik, I was like "Oh no...no no no!" upon hearing the news about AL remake lol I never watched the Thai Version.  Actually, I don't know what provoked me to watch Full House Thai Version but one thing is for sure. I'm glad I did. 
When I state that I'm in "immense like" of the chemistry of a couple...it usually means I'm in love with their chemistry but am afraid of fangirling way over my head in the case that my stretched imagination doesn't come to fulfillment in real life. hahaha.
AoMike's chemistry is sweet and profound as well as magical! Even with the most recent news...(I consider it news and not a scandal because to me, babies no matter the circumstances of how and when they are conceived or by whom should never be considered 'scandals' it's the same as as labeling an unexpected baby surprise a 'mistake' and babies are never mistakes...relationships and decisions are just fragile and somewhat elusive to the human grasp), I hope that they both remain very good friends and as Mike has mentioned "Only time will tell the future."  Since I didn't know anything about him before now, it isn't my place to judge him (and I wouldn't even if I did/do). Chances are he will think about his child and think to try to make it work with the Mom. Yet on the other hand, 'making it work' isn't wholeheartedly loving and belonging so I can only hope that AoMike find where it is exactly that they fit into each others lives, whether as friends or eventual lovers, I'll be happy for them either way....(I would just appreciate a few more dramas from them to get my fix).
Sorry for barging in! Love what ya'll have to say about the couple so far on this thread, let's just remember not to let all the recent news and or negative feelings affect the goodness in just supporting two people who are working very hard at what they both love. By the way, I think it's super cute that Aom wants to be named the Godmother to Maxwell. :D <3
Hugs,
New Fan from the USA
PS
For Me...pictures don't do Aom real justice. I almost missed out on a very good lakorn because my first thoughts were, she's cute but not very pretty...will they be compatible? Now I know that she's one of the rare actresses that grows in beauty in the eye of the beholder. Whereas once I thought she was cute, she's now stunning in her simplicity because its a very genuine kind of beauty that just radiates out of her. The more I see of her the more I realize...one of the reasons why she might be a favorite for Korean Remakes is because even though she's not a mixed beauty, in most instances when I look at her she doesn't look Thai. For me she's a mix between 90's Hong Kong Actress Maggie Chueng and Hallyu Actress Lee Dahae. Lol. Seriously.

Aomcollage_zpsf4fec98c.jpg

Hmmm I wonder if Ananda has ever seen Taiwan's "Devil Beside You" starring Rainie and Mike? Would be a great one for AoMike to act out...they would so fit the characters...lol but this is just me asking for too much. :D

Guest liamishkan

:( maybe you think I'm a selfish because

i don't think about sarah's feeling*sorry*

but I

just want aomike can be a real couple,...

I don't believe about

reincarnation but if reincarnation

exists, they may not be together

in this life, but I hope in the next

life they could be together as a couple . . .

@liamishkan, personally feels that being able to be together will all depends on how the affected parties handle the hold situation till an understanding point as in how they feel and what should be done that is the best for all.Well, I believe there is no impossible in life unless you have reach the end of your life.For AoMike be together, it is still possible if both are really into each other.Nevertheless, it takes time for all parties to resolve matters and both to have the perseverance and courage to accept. ;)

Guest happymental

Lemonade Magazine
Cr.  all day i think of you 
Thanks Aomike's Diary on facebook too :)
Translated by happymental10257777_1460353874217234_21794155426297

Mike & Aom (GIN Couple)
Mike please tell us about Aom
I have no gossip about her, Only compliment that I have (smile).Aom is a lovely girl, I'm never bored when looking at her.No surprise that everybody will love her.She is a clumsy girl, she can be a beautiful and clumsy girl at the same time. For me, I prefer her clumsy side. (smile)

Guest happymental

Lemonade Magazine
Cr.  all day i think of you 
Thanks Aomike's Diary on facebook too 
Translated by happymental
10013886_1460353617550593_80233684114153

Lead actor for "FULL HOUSE THAI" MUST BE MIKE!Actually the lead actor role in FULL HOUSE is very difficult to act. This character has his unique style, has power in himself, has an aura of being a superstar, so it should be MIKE only.
At first, when I know that Mike will act this role, I secretly thinking to myself that Mike will be able to do it? lolBut after I saw his acting, I understand immediately that's why P'Ananda chose him.I never expected him to be that good. He really is that superstar in FULL HOUSE THAI. He makes people believe it.
Before - After knowing MIKE!
It's so different!If you are really close to MIKE, you will know that he cares his colleagues a lot, he is interested in every details, takes care his colleagues, But the most impressive thing is "he tries to adapt himself to the environment that he deals with". I knew that he used to be a singer before, he used to "being taken care of by the others in an exclusive way" but one day when he became an actor and everything here is different from what he is used to and I see in his effort to adapt himself, so that makes me impress in him.
This meeting is for Aomike's fansAom and Mike gonna have a meeting with fans, the meeting's name is "Aom & Mike 1st Asia Tour Fan Meeting" at Shanghai around August 16th, We have the special shows for the fans(singing, acting, and activities), I guarantee that it will be fun and fin.

10520656_1460353987550556_18628303600856
10559768_1460353950883893_52341900229116
10574256_1460353984217223_12019587080084
10570262_1460353654217256_34152852122428
10513442_1460353850883903_23971557234763
10574463_1460353877550567_66567678921291

Archived