[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest OreoVampire

fourleafclover said: I'm not saying my goodbyes yet, although there have been many times I was tempted to from reading all of the sweet goodbye messages here. NOT YET! There's still one more to go. *clings*

Guest tsokolate

@Mustarini BellaV hahaha me too i thought there's something wrong with the gif. i thought it's shaking.

jang nara totally made up for the faked kiss before. it's way beyond my expectations.whew. loveeeeeee ittttttttt!!!!!!!!!  :x

Thanks for all the recaps and pictures chingus!!!! Let's wait for more bts vids.

;)

The ramen kiss is probably the best kiss in the series.  JH's stare is to die for.  I hope we get to see the BTS video when they filmed this.  I wonder if there was any NGs...So Viki is not finished with translation but why didn't MY's mom go to the wedding?  I'm a little disappointed that we never got an official marriage proposal from Gun to MY but I suppose that was Gun proposing to MY in his mancave when he told her that he never wanted to be apart from MY. For some I never assumed that when Gun told his grandma was that he was gonna live with MY, that it meant that they were getting married too.

Everybody asked for a proposal, I guess they didn't put it in the scene because

1. My throw herself voluntarily to LG during the prescon, she's the one who proposed by saying she's not going to leave him whatever he say

2. LG told his grandma he wants to live together right away with MY. That's his proposal hahaha why should he popped the question. They married once, their divorce was not because they wanted to

3. LG planned a proposal scene for Sera but not worked out. Sometimes bigger things comes out from simple things, just some words saying "you have to stay here beside me forever like crazy glue/this chip.

But I agree with all of you, we need him to say I love to MY, she needs to hear that word

@beamonkr‌ I know what you mean ... my guess is that while Daniel was buying the ice. Something happend to his sister and she was taken to a hospital.

After waking up she had no memory and was taken to a different orphanage.

In the TW-version Anna sat on the back of a pick-up, waiting for Dylan an the druck drove away. The evil mim picked Anna because all the other kids wanted cookies and Anna wanted her brother ... strange reason to pick a child

Because she wanted a ballerina. Ballerina can't eat cookies :D

Guest dlphobia

I have a confession to make... I've actually been calling JH Appa for some time now..

maybe I'm crazy or maybe I'm just in denial that this show is about to end but since a few weeks ago I've been making up this drama in my head where we play a father-daughter pair and Cha Taehyun is my uncle. I'm still working on the storyline though since it's a little melodramatic at the moment. Heehee

Thanks for the wedding still. I hope they will play Be The One's Jeff Bernat in this scene like in the first wedding. Baby bump and babies are things I really want to see in finale episode..hopefully we will see that :D

Guest lovelyjen

keylimeshi said: Wednesdays and Thursdays are going to be so boring now without FTLY :( That doesn't mean i can't rewatch them on those days, but the feeling of having a new episode out those days won't be there. The next one i have to look forward to is Nodame Cantabile KR version, but that's in October.

Guest genmailjs

I can't stop smile while watching episode 19. The things that I got from this episode is happiness. Feel so warm when saw Lee Gun and Mi Young keep support each other. Thank you writer-nims and PD-nims. You make me feel so complete. Can't wait for the last episode.  :x

Guest LadyAra

Spoiler] "Fated To Love You" Jang Hyeok and Jang Nara's happy ending?

photo481592.jpg

According to Nielsen Korea, MBC drama "Fated to Love You" on the 3rd rated 10.1%. This is 1.4% lower than the previous episode.

This day's episode showed artist Ellie Kim (Kim Mi-yeong /Jang Nara) and CEO Lee Gun (Jang Hyeok) living together and Lee Gun's genetic disease breakout.

They had Mi-yeong's mother's (Song Ok-sook) permission and had their second wedding. However, on the day of the wedding, Lee Gun received a call that the tree, which he had so much memories of his father with, was found.

Lee Gun was encouraged by a message left for him by his father and ran back to the wedding with Lee Mi-yeong. Lee Gun's trauma was cured and with one more episode to go, it seems like there's going to be a happy ending.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV "The Joseon Shooter" rated 11.8%, and SBS "It's Okay, That's Love" rated 9.5%. [more]

Apparently ep12-18 was just like a roller coaster rides to us and ep19 with a much calm and smooth pace of the storyline so I can unsderstand those who feels disappointed. I totally love ep19 because of the heartwarming relationship between loves, friendships and families.
________E19140903HDTVH264720p-WITHmp4_sn
Sad to realise tonight this epic drama will come to an end and I can't live stream with all here :((
Good luck to all live streamer tonight and big thanks in advance :D

I LOVE this episode's ending. It warms my heart entirely, Gun's father's words resonating as he freely makes his way to the altar, this time in full knowledge of his love and his father's love that had never left. It makes the start of Gun's new beginning with Miyoung that much more meaningful because he comes as a man proud to be the son that his father loves so much. Gets me teary-eyed.

I agree @gumi, love is about constant appreciation for the mere existence of your life partner. What a thoughtful and genuine narrative to have Miyoung's simple wish fulfilled again and again, everyday, by Gun, the one person who wouldn't take her for a post-it girl. The big proposal and the words "I love you", I don't think Miyoung cares about it much anyway.

I love these two.

Overall, I enjoyed the episode. A lot of touching scenes. I found Gun and Mom's time together entertaining, yet sentimental, as usual. I don’t think it was a waste of time to show his persistence in winning her acceptance. It was fairly quick for a mom as adamant and strong as she is, in my opinion, so I thought the pacing was appropriate. Daniel and Sera's arc, I can't believe I'm still saying, "I'm so excited for it"-- I say that every week! Well, at least this time we know it's for sure we'll be seeing their "reunion" tomorrow. XD

But Miyoung, the Go-Stop queen! And the Tazza references, the "JANG NARA!!!"-- my tummy had a workout! :)) Our Snail couple... I can't believe we only have only one more hour of you both. The last 19 has been the most wonderful and I will cherish them forever.

No snail couple next week (heavy sigh)...if we..faters find it so so hard to let them go ..how about the actors? Wonder how they say goodbye to the character they played so well ...considering the chemistry...romance...relationship between jh dan jn??