[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Loved this episode... there were some fun stuff going on like that silly dream of Geon's.. "Jang Naraaaa!" hahaha
but more than the cute parodies and antics, i loved ep19 for the sweet, heartfelt moments they snuck in amongst the comedic bits, moments that catch you a little by surprise, moments that truly touch you... if they keep this up, we're sure to get a nice heartwarming finale tomorrow :)

i dont understand why MY's mom disapproves of them getting married? She knows how much they love each other and she saw how much pain Geon was in the past 3 years, she even questioned why he never asked about her and now she doesn't want them to get married? It's kinda out of character. Another weird/dumb thing is that she says she'll nurse and be his mom in place of letting MY go, but what's the point in that when if he goes to her house to get nursed, mi young will see him and be there and be in pain bc she's not with him or w/e. 

Finished Watching Episode 19, I am really DISAPPOINTED COZ PDNIM AND WRITERNIM didnt give us a Rice Cake Making Scene. I KNOW THEY SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST... hehehe... Jeju Island will be a perfect place for that... I will be waiting for it...

I personally love Episode 19 and I will be watching it over and over again... I admire how Lee Gun didnt give up asking the blessing of MY's Omma, it is a heart warming scene... Lee Gun and Miyoung can create magic, What a tandem! Love their kissing scenes! I am looking forward to the wedding scene tomorrow... And Im Glad Lee Gun now can begin his life a new with Miyoung...

P.S Love the Gangsters turns to be good people.... Love Choi Jin Hyuk's voice eversince Emergency Couple... Hope in Episode 20 there will be no Kiss/Love Making Interruptous... huehahahahaha

Guest spideysteve

Except for Se Ra and Daniel, I think ep 19 is a nice wrap up for a lot of relationships in this drama, in particular, Daniel & Mi Young, and Geon & Dad.

There are many different ways to end a relationship. And I think Daniel and Mi Young in ep 19 put a nice end (whether it be a full stop or a comma) to their friendship for 3 years. Remember Daniel asked Mi Young for some time to organize his thoughts in ep 18? Even though Mi Young gave Daniel an answer with regards to her feelings, Daniel had not had a closure yet. Sure, she could leave it at that; but, in agreeing to wait for Daniel, she showed the respect and gratitude she had for him. The parting scene in ep 19 was quite moving. From Mi Young's reaction, we know that whatever is going to happened to them, Daniel really meant a lot to her. And I'm happy that the writers gave us a closure on Mi Young and Daniel and showed us that they parted on good term. Considering how much the drama spent on Mi Young and Daniel, I believe the scene is necessary. It's not just for the story's sake, but also for both Mi Young and Daniel so that they can move on without regrets.

Another plot line in this ep is Dad's gift to Geon. Upon finding out that his dad had made the same mistake, Geon would want to know more about how his dad felt. As they're two people who understood each other, reading his father's dairies was sort of like a way for Geon to communicate with him. There were a lot of mysteries about his father in Geon's mind, I suppose. So in this ep he asked the step mom how his dad was like during his last days, and he would want to search for that place where they'd spent time together. This episode put such emphasis on the letter was because it released Geon from his burdens, his worries about his health and his grudge against his father. The message in the letter is like a conclusion to this drama, and also what this drama wants to give us. The last five minutes were really very touching.

Guest KhristaG

waaaaa the ramen kiss = PERFECTION 
the piggy back ride so cute 
even some of the greatest chemist in the history book couldn't calculate nor explain JNR and JH perfect chemical bonds and compounds when the camera is rolling, the involvement of electrons that these two have towards each other in terms of acting is too strong like super glue strong, the various of energy they show on and off cam  can cause uncontrollable and serious giggling :):)) damn the chemistry they have is insanely gooooood!

Guest spideysteve

Oh oh, and Mi Young is such a master go stop player. Both Mi Young and Geon are very excellent gamblers. Another thing they have in common. :))

pyJRUHm.pnga7XotgQ.png

Guest SandiRa

So I missed all the fun here...I watch live stream on my phone and there was no lag like never before, but no sound too ... I couldn't read all the like 40 pages and I can't spazz properly :(( now I wait for the subs so I can fix my crappy day

Lying down on the bed

.. to sleep .. it's 1am ... But I logged in here first time from my mobile ...Grrrr I forgot the password for my soompi... Finally through... One thing struck me ... Did u guys see the omma in the wedding scene anywhere? My brain says she was missing ...is it just my illusion

Guest lovelyjen

Sunset90 said: Lying down on the bed .. to sleep .. it's 1am ... But I logged in here first time from my mobile ...Grrrr I forgot the password for my soompi... Finally through... One thing struck me ... Did u guys see the omma in the wedding scene anywhere? My brain says she was missing ...is it just my illusion

Guest KhristaG

lowieblueme said: KhristaG said: the morning smooch is adorbs! daayuum indeed JNR and JH chemistry is full bar, out of all the KDrama I had watched them acting lovey dovey is so convincing makes me want to board the ship! going to miss them two(together)on screen.

Guest KhristaG

@lowieblueme
if they cant do another drama then a MOVIE will do. Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra's chemistry is unforgettable, its impressive that after 12 long years that's a decade and some years later their chemistry is still going strong... their team up is like a fine wine it gets better with age.. and to top it all the chemistry they posses have this cute, sweet and sexy thing going on.  

Haven't finished watching yet but I had to come and write about how funny this episode is so far. Especially when LG and MY were asked what they were doing hahaha eating ramen, its more like eating each other faces hahaha. I don't know whats wrong with me but I found it hilarious when LG called the gangsters one button, two button, doesn't close hahaha

Sunset90 said:

Lying down on the bed

.. to sleep .. it's 1am ... But I logged in here first time from my mobile ...Grrrr I forgot the password for my soompi... Finally through... One thing struck me ... Did u guys see the omma in the wedding scene anywhere? My brain says she was missing ...is it just my illusion

That was actually one of the first things I noticed. I didn't see MY's mother anywhere in the wedding.

I noticed it too but I guess I was busy writing live recaps or fixing my livestream

Goodnight my chingus

I was sneaking and reading this thread while in a meeting. I'm really hoping I didn't miss anything important. Thank you recappers you really saved my life today.  Thinking about the meeting between Sera and her mother.  Why do I get the feeling that Sera did not know that she was adopted?  I thing she might have repressed the memory of a different mother or may have been too young to fully understand.  I think that's why she's not sure around Daniel and seemed to be feeling him out and feeling out her mother too.  At the orphanage she may have just looked at Daniel as an oppa and didn't realize he was really her oppa.

great episode today !!! LG is the best ! Mi Young is so lovable and kind with Gun. There were a lo of moving scènes, I'm very happy with the ambiance and plot described here. LG can now remember all the memories with his father. He can also live his  life with love of a family (MY's mummy, MY, his grandmother, "his brother" Dragon,... his secretary,...) without any regret.

Sunset90 said: Lying down on the bed .. to sleep .. it's 1am ... But I logged in here first time from my mobile ...Grrrr I forgot the password for my soompi... Finally through... One thing struck me ... Did u guys see the omma in the wedding scene anywhere? My brain says she was missing ...is it just my illusion