[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest lowieblueme

endhi said: Daniel&My scene feel unnecessary to me, I thought that chapter closed already, I rather see more of Daniel&Sera interaction. @Gumi I don't expect to much for tomorrow ep, Just 5 minutes of LG with his press con hairstyle, preferably in rice pounding scene hahahhahah But I still think some of his casual outfit is too trendy :))

Guest KhristaG

Gun/JH hair style is trending as always  :)) as for me I dont have a probs with regards to his latest hair style in fact I find it sexy though LOL it is so manly the "I just got up from my bed" vibe is all over his hair style soo laid back like a surf guy hahaha! excited to watch EP19. thanks to those who live posts today!!!

Hallo?

Who cares for the wedding scene?

More importantly ... I would like to get a glimps on the wedding NIGHT

Same with you, more important the wedding night, I think they will give it to us after the wedding become official then :D

Yeah, this snail couples know exactly how to save the last episode with the most awaited scenes ever.. Their Wedding Night in Bed huehahahahhaaah... Here goes my pervert sides.

Thank you to all recappers and I just finish watching episode 19 without sub, seeing this, my fave part would be:

1. LG's screaming Jang Nara.. His face so darn cute while he woke up from sleep.

2. MY's kissing LG, with smoochies sounds soooo cute , keep it fun and playful miyong shiiiii

3. Noodles Kissing, soo daebaakk, I repeated the scene when LG's attempt.to kiss MY for second time, gossshhhh Jang Hyuk's Lips so sexy and I think this noodle kiss really hot, their lips locking so intense, hueahahahhahha.... Yeah, another reason why so hard not to ship this couple.

4. LG's come.to salon and LG's drunk together with Omma.

5. Running scenes and piggyback scenes.

6. Jjangs wearing their wedding dress and sitting under the tree, so romantic... Even quite sad but the highlight of this couple under the tree so lovely.

It's already 1 AM in my time and I believe I'll go to sleep dreaming about this couple. They are so cute and irresistible.

Is it possible.the end of episode 20, could be beginning of Jjangs married life and there are some producers to put them back as another project, showing us their marriage life and children just like. FTLY 2.0 ;)

Once again, thank you chingus for this awesome forum :*

Guest lowieblueme

gumi said: Btw Gunnie is starting to use nonhonorifics to MY here and there and it is extremely sexy. "I will release u if u kiss me" in non-honorifics...!

I'm gonna try no to expect too much in the finale. As much as I want to see them have a family together in the finale, I think we might just get a hint and that's it.

I think they will show the family with babies, cuz the drama would have to show Gunnie after his 40th birthday (thats gonna be the oldest character hyukie ever acted if that happens lol)

I'd actually be happy with an episode of just them being together and learning more about each other eg. MY's mad go-stop skills, etc. Hmm looking back, a little more time with amnesia!Gun messing around with MY would've been fun too :) Falling in love all over again is the high note of amnesia plots anyway

Guest KhristaG

the morning smooch is adorbs! daayuum indeed JNR and JH chemistry is full bar, out of all the KDrama I had watched them acting lovey dovey is so convincing makes me want to board the ship! going to miss them two(together)on screen.

Guest lowieblueme

KhristaG said: the morning smooch is adorbs! daayuum indeed JNR and JH chemistry is full bar, out of all the KDrama I had watched them acting lovey dovey is so convincing makes me want to board the ship! going to miss them two(together)on screen.

Guest joeunhye

Even ep 19 different from we expected. But for me this epiode make me smile always,, and LG hair style..amazingly he look younger and handsome too.
The more i see him the more he shine,,,,
:x :x :x
JN too absolutely beautiful
:x
They already like husband and wife
:D