[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

another mafia scene. lol. LG and ST goes to see them and i think the boss is the one who buy Yeoul Island before. they talk (not understand a single thing). lol, watchin JH action like in SNL here. looks like LG wanna buy something from him?SR come to meet DP. they dine together. i think SR knew but doesnt told DP about their connection yet. DP told her about his dongsaeng and she rushing outside after that. but, later she knock his door again. lolMY in her shop and DP called her. they met and have a drink. they talk and did CJH will sing here? yes, he did!

:D it's brought tears to MY eyes listen to his song and remember their moment together. 

Guest OreoVampire

LG now looking at the pic he showed earlier to the people he met for discussion. He is doing something behind MY again... another suprise maybe not, but maybe had to do with the island.

Lg talking to Omma now.

OMMA is giving her blessing !!!!!!!!!!!!! dabeak !!!! *Flips table right now* !!!!!!!!! heuhahahhahha

MY is taking a look at some of the products bearing her artwork. She makes a suggestion to an assistant and her phone rings.
It was Daniel and she goes to meet him at a bar. They say hello and he says something. He tells her to wait a moment. What's this....he's singing? I hope this isn't a proposal again. Lol!!! :))
Daniel is singing....MY is moved and has tears in her eyes. Flashback to the past, how he took care of her. MY smiles at him. The song is over. Everyone claps. Daniel goes back to the table and says something. MY thanks him. Daniel makes a comment about halmoni and says something else. He has tears in his eyes. He must be very lonely.
Geon makes a call to the president. He asks a question and the boss replies. Geon isn't pleased with his answer and ends the call. His phone rings....it's MY. Omma. She tells him to come over.
Geon is at MY omma's eating. He says something and she speaks to him sternly. I think she has finally given permission. Geon is happy!! He says something and she pours them a drink. Geon groans as if in pain and she is worried but he is only joking. 
MY goes to the restaurant and sees her mother and Geon dancing and singing. They are drunk!!! Lol!!
She helps them to her mother's place and Geon passes out. Her mother sits down and MY asks a question. Her mother replies and gets upset. She turns and hits Geon who complains. Lol!! She takes her own spot on the floor and falls asleep. MY smiles and places her head on her mother's chest. Geon says something in his sleep.