[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

LavelyShai said: @chubbyzmaeWell in the US the legal age of marriage is 16, but with parental consent lol I wonder what the actual law is though :-B Either way, I don't think they cast Miki without thinking of these scenes so we're gonna get something. She is 17 so I'm guessing that's close enough plus her parents had to have known about the possible scenes especially with someone of Yuki's age. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@putrihumaerah1994 aww thanks dear for the pic. >:D<omo, they are at the big aquarium???KYAAAAHH!!!!! romantic! epic! :x :x
I agree with you chingus @chubbyzmae @LavelyShai I have feeling too that they are will release the teaser soon. aawwww this is already the end of april :x :x

LavelyShai said: Thanks for posting that @putrihumaerah1994 :D I agree with @sofiny2, I think we're going to get a teaser soon. 
DJG said: The age gap limits the romance in this drama. Now that they are married, how are they going to portray that aspect? Since she is still underaged.
Kiss scenes are one thing, but bed scenes...

Itakiss Tokyo update cover and Yuki update weibo with "New!!!!" Bl3766ECIAAA5gV.jpg:large
Syuting Itakiss 2
#Miki #YukiBl38s1vCcAArp1A.jpg
cto
Honeymoon room with Jacuzzi!!! awww :xBloyG2HCYAAu_ht.jpg:large

BONUSSS!!!

Miki and Yuki monitoring each other :x :xjust date you two~!!! who care about age!!!

:PBlpCN_RCEAA68xo.jpg
dvd box 2

Helloooooooooooo ;) OMG I'm so happy there's Itakiss LIT 2 account in Soompi squeallllll.... Can't wait to see MiYuki couple arrgggggg I'm shipping them, they look adorably cute. I hope when it airs there'll be someone do the live recaps I really wish :D and hellooooo again to Itakiss fellow >:D< :x :x

mmmm...i am little bit confused between ITAKISS version in anime, in anime Naoki's fiance is Christine, and she will fall in love with Kin-chan, but in ISWAK, Naoki's fiance is another person not  Christine. is different story between anime and manga?
:-/

@lavelyshai
Oh i see so it's right that any differences between anime and manga. So which plot ITAKISS2 will choose is it based manga or anime?
 Coz if IITAKISS 2 is based on anime...so Sahoko san will fall in love with....hehehe. You know who i mean.
B-)

hehehe don't worry @lavelyShai, same with you, i little bit confusing with many version ITAKISS
:D

and the most character i'm waiting is KEITA. did they already confirm who will play as Keita. i wanna see Naoki in jealous mood AGAIN.
B-)

Hi guys!! Can I join this forum? To be honest I am new about this story. I haven't finish ISWAK before. I only knew about the whole story when I saw ITAKISS. I totally love the casts especially the girl who portrayed "kotoko". I really like how Miki portrayed it  :-bd I finished watching the whole show just recently and knowing that they are going to have a second season, I AM SO EXCITED. Sooooo looking forward to it.  :x

Hey , I am new to this forum but i have been lurking for the last few days to see updates. I am so excited about season two for this show. ISWAK and TKA is one of my favorite dramas and I am excited to see how ITAKISS 2 compares to TKA. 

@LavelyShai‌ , @rikasnail‌ , @chubyzzmae thanks gals

here is soooo cutteeeee!!!!

seems like Yuki fainted with Miki cutestttt!!! awwww :x :x gosh they look cute together the way Yuki looks Miki totally adorable same as the way Naoki looks Kotoko hihihi sorry can't control my shipping heart btw when it will be aired

:x :D

Archived