Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rikasnail

[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

LavelyShai said: @rikasnailIt aired around May last year and they're currently filming so that's probably right. 
Aww they're so cute together, almost makes me want to change my avi..almost :P 

LavelyShai said: I also hope there will be many visitors here, I didn't have many to talk to about season 1 so I hope this time it's different

Naoki adn Kotoko's baby room's updateeawww cute that room :x :xtumblr_n323sqd2FO1r257xto1_500.jpg
cr kiirohimesama tumblr

rikasnail said: LavelyShai said: I also hope there will be many visitors here, I didn't have many to talk to about season 1 so I hope this time it's different is there no thread for season 1 on soompi?? I didn't usually venture out of the kdrama section back then so I wouldn't know lol 

Miki and Yuki filming for season 2 , already in Tokyo????college of nursing with Mr. Irie \(^_^)/
BkXd6WOCUAA1aaY+%25281%2529.jpg

and Mr. Irie...BkXdKQqCUAAMDL5.jpg

and this maybe BTS? ther are watching together :)BkXcRKFCMAACvCq.jpg
cr all weibo

Miki Honoka "Kotoko" update blog 2014/04/04BknyuEJCEAEpdrG.jpg
she is truly like a Barbie ~~~! >.<
http://www.mikihonoka.com/blog/?id=1396597718

Mami Irie "Tororin" update blog 2014/04/05 with Itakiss TOKYO 2 Script~~Bkn4dUdCIAAkRgU.jpg
http://tororin3.progoo.com/blog/

Yuki Furukawa on [sCAN]『COOL MUSIC』 2014年3月号 vol.592BkrP5c7CEAAT12J.jpg
cr waterfish

Yuki Furukawa update weibo "morning!! Hong Kong magazine "CHEER"~Bkv4fl_CcAARPc1.jpg
cr weibo

I know I may be extremely out of the loop on this one so excuse my excitement. but THEY'RE MAKING A SECOND ONE?! How did I miss this? or did I simply forget I'm not sure but I'm so excited!!!  :D

hititquitit said: I know I may be extremely out of the loop on this one so excuse my excitement. but THEY'RE MAKING A SECOND ONE?! How did I miss this? or did I simply forget I'm not sure but I'm so excited!!!  :D @hititquititI wouldn't have known had I not been following Yuki and ItaKiss on Twitter and Facebook. Yes they're making a second season! It should be airing by next month

@lavelyshai That's great I can't wait to see the rest of the story! I'll definitely keep checking back here for updates. 

@lavelyshai don't need to sorry dear :)actually that's new pic about second season, but quite long ago :) and the pic of kinchan is recently new of him :)
and @hititquitit (why your name so hard to type lol =)) ) welcome to this thread dear, I hope we can sharing with each other and fangirling each other about the second season! :))