Quantcast

[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hititquitit

I know I may be extremely out of the loop on this one so excuse my excitement. but THEY'RE MAKING A SECOND ONE?! How did I miss this? or did I simply forget I'm not sure but I'm so excited!!!  :D

@lavelyshai don't need to sorry dear :)actually that's new pic about second season, but quite long ago :) and the pic of kinchan is recently new of him :)
and @hititquitit (why your name so hard to type lol =)) ) welcome to this thread dear, I hope we can sharing with each other and fangirling each other about the second season! :))

Guest hititquitit

@rikasnail OH :)) I'm sorry!! (It was my go to username when I made this years ago... :P)But I totally can't wait to fangirl over season two since I had no one season one!!! 
:D  :D :D :D

I think they've been filming for a while now, maybe a month? It should air next month and I bet Drama Fever will have it. 

the info that airing on May is from Qiyi tv, but not yet from official hehe, but I thought it's true, because they are already began filming for a long time :D

And I'm happy this thread already 1K viewers!!!! :D

And @LavelyShai mod, I hope you will here and brought the newest info because this week I can't manage this thread (i'm on vacation now) :) so, I hope for you!! :) :)

and @lightforyou22 chinguu!!! Did you lurking here??? Aaahhh come on join with my thread, this dorama very funny for teenage like us!! Kekeke I bet you will like it! Hehe :D

@sofiny2 awww dear that room is Naoki and Kotoko's room :"/>

I was imagined about they two in the same room and share bed to sleep 8-> 8->

@LavelyShai lol Yuki always took a picture with he looking at phone :))

Interview Yuki Miki di DVD BOX BlueRay Itakiss format .gif~ from @anxiouss_
dbd79663gw1efixvjfeq0g20af05sb2f.gif
dbd79663gw1efio4qg1l5g20ah05we84.gif
dbd79663gw1efdwygenotg20ik0ca4qw.gif
n English Translate by @anxiouss_ In the interview, they were asked on what countries they wanna go
Miki said she wants to go to Paris & New York then Yuki said they are not countries (LOL) Then Miki continued ,,,
and said she also went to London then Yuki said that's not a country too (HAHA) he said it should be United Kingdom. (end),,,

Archived