[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KinChan "Yamada Yuki" update blog 2014-03-29"Today cherry blossoms are blooming~~"Bj8HMXoCYAE2f5F.jpg
new pic of Yamada Yuki "Kinchan"did he change his style? now he's bearded and mustache. I wondered how his style later in the season 2 Itakiss!
Bj8Khs7CYAA_EoR.jpg Bj8K_a7CMAAY7yb.jpg
cr http://ameblo.jp/yuki-yamada-we/entry-11807902768.html

Miki Honoka "Kotoko" update blog2014/03/30who agreed she like Barbie? ^^~
Bj8M5fyCcAAmjcN.jpg
cr http://www.mikihonoka.com/blog/?id=1396140012
Miki Honoka with friends NONNO~ © NONNO
Bj8TQqgCYAAAq7o.jpg
cr abbycao
and this pic was awesome!~~~~I can't wait the honeymoon on Okinawa beach!!!some rumors say that this scene is when their honeymoon, and there are other honeymoon couples, but the other woman was like Naoki and pretended to be sick so Naoki check it out, Kotoko is very jealous and ran to the beach, after that she apologizes, she promised to Naoki she will understand his work as a doctor. you guess what the next scene??? ^^ Hugs or kisses?? ^^~~~Bj8dSiRCEAE0hi8.jpg
cr weibo

LavelyShai said: Ooh! I wonder how the kiss scenes be in season 2. If you saw the Taiwanese version, you know there was lots of kissing :D :D I also know in the manga, Naoki slaps Kotoko during their fight (when he became jealous sometime in the middle), but they didn't use that scene in They Kiss Again so will they use this part of the story?

LavelyShai said: rikasnail said: LavelyShai said: Ooh! I wonder how the kiss scenes be in season 2. If you saw the Taiwanese version, you know there was lots of kissing :D :D I also know in the manga, Naoki slaps Kotoko during their fight (when he became jealous sometime in the middle), but they didn't use that scene in They Kiss Again so will they use this part of the story?

Archived