Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rikasnail

[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

Recommended Posts

Update Irie Yuuki on baby Kotoko and Naoki's room???BjvHPraCcAAAyMe.jpg BjvHix4CYAEbb6Y.jpg
thats baby room so cute >.<cr itakiss INA and Imoaraukakari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Itakiss TOKYO update twitter @Itakiss_TOKYOfruits from Irie mom~~Bj4Me67CYAAFZVo.jpg:large
cute Miki 'Kotoko' ^^~
Bj4U67CCIAAa7wd.jpg
cr itakiss twitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KinChan "Yamada Yuki" update blog 2014-03-29"Today cherry blossoms are blooming~~"Bj8HMXoCYAE2f5F.jpg
new pic of Yamada Yuki "Kinchan"did he change his style? now he's bearded and mustache. I wondered how his style later in the season 2 Itakiss!
Bj8Khs7CYAA_EoR.jpg Bj8K_a7CMAAY7yb.jpg
cr http://ameblo.jp/yuki-yamada-we/entry-11807902768.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yuga Aizawa "Irie Yuuki" update blog 2014-03-29his style a bit more mature, whether in season 2 later he had junior high school?
Bj8Lt32CAAElU9i.jpg Bj8LztUCEAAPSrF.jpg Bj8L_iTCcAAJyvK.jpg
cr http://ameblo.jp/yuga-aizawa-we/entry-11808010587.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miki Honoka "Kotoko" update blog2014/03/30who agreed she like Barbie? ^^~
Bj8M5fyCcAAmjcN.jpg
cr http://www.mikihonoka.com/blog/?id=1396140012
Miki Honoka with friends NONNO~ © NONNO
Bj8TQqgCYAAAq7o.jpg
cr abbycao
and this pic was awesome!~~~~I can't wait the honeymoon on Okinawa beach!!!some rumors say that this scene is when their honeymoon, and there are other honeymoon couples, but the other woman was like Naoki and pretended to be sick so Naoki check it out, Kotoko is very jealous and ran to the beach, after that she apologizes, she promised to Naoki she will understand his work as a doctor. you guess what the next scene??? ^^ Hugs or kisses?? ^^~~~Bj8dSiRCEAE0hi8.jpg
cr weibo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank for telling me about this thread! I'm excited about season 2!!! Hopefully more updates will be available soon
I remember the honeymoon scene, each version of this I wanted to slap the woman [-X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LavelyShai said: Thank for telling me about this thread! I'm excited about season 2!!! Hopefully more updates will be available soon
I remember the honeymoon scene, each version of this I wanted to slap the woman [-X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LavelyShai said: @rikasnail I changed my signature because of this :)
It's nice to know the honeymoon will be in Okinawa, I can't wait for that 8-> 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rikasnail said: LavelyShai said: @rikasnail I changed my signature because of this :)
It's nice to know the honeymoon will be in Okinawa, I can't wait for that 8->  @LavelyShai me too! I was so upset when the 1st season ended. and always promoting to got the petition for second season, and now my dream became real LOL! :))really like this remake because very different with other remake, Miki Honoka capture Kotoko's role so well.I'm glad Miki already seventeen for this season! :)) I didn't' like how the first season ended, it was so abrupt right after the wedding that I had a feeling they'd do a season 2. They even had a special on the other versions, but I think they compared it to Playful Kiss since it was also 16 episodes. Oh that petition lol I signed that when I saw it. 
I was shocked during season 1 when I learned Miki had just turned 16 and Yuki was 26, I thought he was younger than that and she was at least 18. They have great chemistry and both really do capture their roles perfectly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh! I wonder how the kiss scenes be in season 2. If you saw the Taiwanese version, you know there was lots of kissing :D :D I also know in the manga, Naoki slaps Kotoko during their fight (when he became jealous sometime in the middle), but they didn't use that scene in They Kiss Again so will they use this part of the story?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LavelyShai said: Ooh! I wonder how the kiss scenes be in season 2. If you saw the Taiwanese version, you know there was lots of kissing :D :D I also know in the manga, Naoki slaps Kotoko during their fight (when he became jealous sometime in the middle), but they didn't use that scene in They Kiss Again so will they use this part of the story?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rikasnail said: LavelyShai said: Ooh! I wonder how the kiss scenes be in season 2. If you saw the Taiwanese version, you know there was lots of kissing :D :D I also know in the manga, Naoki slaps Kotoko during their fight (when he became jealous sometime in the middle), but they didn't use that scene in They Kiss Again so will they use this part of the story? X_XI dunno how is that, OMG, lots of kiss scene and you know the honeymoon in Okinawa beach look so romantic, how they will be??? X_X at least they will do bed scene like other version X_Xand this season planning with 16 episodes, so their way is still long. I imagine how many they did kiss scene, also they will have baby Kotomi :xI don't know they will use the slap scene or not, but the rumour said that the writer is very following the plot from manga, I think they will use it :-/ Even the Taiwanese version followed the manga, as best they could, but omitted the slap. They Kiss Again was 20 episodes and they never showed the baby since it's not how the manga originally ended. I think baby Kotomi was in the anime, so I'm not sure. Yes, there should be lots of kisses so I'm happy about that. :D;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LavelyShai said: rikasnail said: LavelyShai said: Ooh! I wonder how the kiss scenes be in season 2. If you saw the Taiwanese version, you know there was lots of kissing :D :D I also know in the manga, Naoki slaps Kotoko during their fight (when he became jealous sometime in the middle), but they didn't use that scene in They Kiss Again so will they use this part of the story?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LavelyShai yeah, It still so far, but I hope they will airing it ASAP, May is still unconfirmed :)
anyway, Yuki and Miki CHEER magazine april issueaaaaahhhh they are too cuteee!!! >.<tumblr_n3crul05Ef1qe0gw5o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n3crul05Ef1qe0gw5o7_500.jpg
tumblr_n3crul05Ef1qe0gw5o5_500.jpg

tumblr_n3crul05Ef1qe0gw5o6_500.jpg
tumblr_n3crul05Ef1qe0gw5o4_500.jpgtumblr_n3crul05Ef1qe0gw5o3_1280.jpgtumblr_n3crul05Ef1qe0gw5o2_500.jpg

cr weibo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rikasnailIt aired around May last year and they're currently filming so that's probably right. 
Aww they're so cute together, almost makes me want to change my avi..almost :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...