[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest calmfairy

This pair is sooo cute i really think their a couple for real. I wasn't sure about Key being on wgm at first but arisa is perfectly match for him. you can tell they really like eachother so I look forward to see their relationship evolve  :):D

Hello, everyone! I'm new here.  ;)) I'm a shawol, but Key is my bias and I spend exaggerated amount of time checking updates about everything he does.  :)>- I don't really ship him with girls, until I saw Arisa...and I think that she's the best match for KEY on GWGM. I've stopped following WGM couples since 2010, until Global WGM was launched and I think it's pretty interesting to watch international marriage. Just like what Key said, I also think that Arisa is not the kind of person you'll get to know just by looking at her pictures. She looks cold and she seldom smiles in her photos that's why people have this initial impression of her... yet something about her made me like her even before season 2 started. I find her and Key adorable together and I'm looking forward for their exciting adventures as a married couple. I'll be happy to interact with you guys as well.  :x  :x  :x 
tumblr_n3uodj4xHZ1rfc7i6o1_500.jpg

random Q ~ is that Key's actual eyes or is he wearing contact lenses to make his eyes look catty?..
kept wondering why arisa does not sundae because it seemed strange that someone would not like sundae. it was only during their lunch/dinner, realized that sundae they were referring to was not ice cream sundae..

29576lrg.jpg

Guest jazzria

Lmangla said: random Q ~ is that Key's actual eyes or is he wearing contact lenses to make his eyes look catty?..
kept wondering why arisa does not sundae because it seemed strange that someone would not like sundae. it was only during their lunch/dinner, realized that sundae they were referring to was not ice cream sundae..

cool @jazzria.. am not at all familiar with kpop.. only watch kdramas. so my question..
did you watch ep 2 yet? wondering if it is the age thing but she was very content to let him lead. he asked all the questions on her interests etc and he is sort of deciding where they would go... their sundae list should be fun to watch..
thought the editor was really sneaky and enterprising that she decided to ask key for the couple shoot! kekeke..

Lmangla said: random Q ~ is that Key's actual eyes or is he wearing contact lenses to make his eyes look catty?..

Guest calmfairy

Lmangla said: cool @jazzria.. am not at all familiar with kpop.. only watch kdramas. so my question..
did you watch ep 2 yet? wondering if it is the age thing but she was very content to let him lead. he asked all the questions on her interests etc and he is sort of deciding where they would go... their sundae list should be fun to watch..
thought the editor was really sneaky and enterprising that she decided to ask key for the couple shoot! kekeke..

Guest calmfairy

Guest sayoung70

@jazzria tq for the link :)

Key and Arisa so cute together. During the photo shoot there were many skinship and hugs. Though they're shy but fun to watch how they overcome their shyness. Even Key remembered the most the back hug pose :)

Thanks to the editor who suggested the couple shoot.

Can see Arisa's sad face when Key told her he can't come to the photo shoot because he has schedule with Shinee. It affected her poses in front the camera. The editor asked her to do the shoot again because she's dissatisfied with the previous shot. Naughty Key. In the black room Arisa said Key a liar. Next time Key don't do that..Arisa believes in you...pity her ;)

This couple can speak in 3 languages is more fun to watch. I don't know why but I can feel that this couple can continue even after the programme ended. There's something about them that makes them interesting to be seen together. :)

Hello, y’all. I’m checking in here as well.
A little bit of information for the 2nd episode.  The reason Key was flabbergasted that Ari hasn’t petted a dog is because he himself is a dog lover. He has two dogs, poodles I believe, which he dotes on like they’re his babies. 
The first one is named “Comme des” which means literally in French, “Like the.”  I thought back then that it was a very witty name because the puppy was going to be part of the SHINee family. You see, it means that the puppy is going to be “Like the” the guys in the SHINee dorm.  It’s going to be like one of the boys.  Also, there’s a famous fashion house named Comme des Garçons. While the designer is Japanese, the husband-and-wife team is also Paris-based.  Since Key was into fashion, I thought it was cute name for a dog.
Sure enough, when Key got the second dog, he named it Garçons, or “Guys.” So, now when he calls his pets, all he has to say is “Comme des! Garçons!” The dogs are really “Like. Guys.”  Very witty of him. 
I’m hoping that the Key-Ari couple is going to be unique among GWGM and WGM couples because Key’s approach MIGHT be different. It’s too early to tell yet.  But if he pursues their Couple Goal of experiencing new and “un-tried of” things on their Sun-Dae list, then he and Ari might be the first couple to have this mentor/mentee relationship.  He’s going to introduce the very young Ari to a whole new world, and to Korean culture, in particular.  That’s a novel approach in GWGM and WGM. 
However, it’s not unheard of in romances. In the Classical world, the theme of a teacher falling in love with his student has been immortalized in Ovid’s story about a sculptor named Pygmalion falling in love with a statue he created.  In modern times, this mentor/mentee theme was popularized by George Bernard Shaw who created the play Pygmalion upon which the musical My Fair Lady was based on.  For people who haven’t seen My Fair Lady, the musical revolves around a staid, crotchety, old Professor Henry Higgins who falls head-over-heels in love with a young, socially inferior, flower vendor named Eliza Doolittle.  You should go see it...
I think it would be interesting if Key were to follow this route and to fall in love with his own creation as well.  It seems to me that he's already pre-disposed to fall in love as he had been clamoring since forever to be on this virtual marriage reality show.  You should've seen him when the SHINee  boys were informed that Taemin was going to be a cast/husband on the WGM show.  He was positively sulking the whole time. 
Smooth sailing! 

Guest spicystrawberry

Watched Key & Arisa scenes

♥ They caught my interest on the part with their 'embarrassed pose' xD Though they should have film or show scenes where Key taste Arisa's homemade cake but so far so good. I'll be around from time to time. Keep active :D KeyxArisa ♡

@packmule3 -- kekeke...  mentor-mentee relationship? you are probably right.. during the lunch/dinner, when he was asking her qs, his eyes seemed to light up and he had this very calculated look like he was already planning in his head things he would like to explore with himself as teacher.. but based on the PR conf, she seemed to have friend zoned him where she said he was like a good big brother guiding her... so will there be romance? or maybe just fun?

snickering-11815867837_xlarge.gif

Too early to tell, as I’ve said, @lmangla. Too early to tell. Let’s wait and see. I only love couples who start slow and easy as friends, who share lots of laughters and good time together while getting to know each other, until a deeper bond is formed. 
Frankly, though, couples in G/WGMs who say that they've fallen instantly in love with each other must be the phoniest couples. Who are they trying to fool? These idols are exposed to lots of beautiful, interesting, bright girls and they’d fall in love at first sight with their brides because of some instant connection?  Oh!  Spare me the drivel. lol.
If you believe that, perhaps I can interest you with a oceanfront property in Arizona.  (Shhhhhh...Arizona is a land-locked desert state.)
Key is doing fine. I've told you before that he's a sensible one.  And I'm a Shawol.  More for Onew/Dobu, though. Even if Ari has friend-zoned for now, he'll be fine.  At least other girls will find him date-able after the show...

Guest CyrynA

Hello! It's my first post here! I just finished watching Episode 1 and 2 of GWGM and I must say I'm impressed at both Key and Arisa. They can really communicate well and in 3 languages at that. I can't comment on their Japanese and Korean that well because I don't understand either but since they could understand each other well in either language then I guess it must be good. Their English is really good though... Key and Arisa's English pronunciation is great and grammar is almost perfect and they can switch in any language comfortably..really amazing. 
I think in any relationship communication (verbal communication especially) is really important. Words can convey sincerity and through it one could understand the other better and thus can grow closer to each other and avoid misunderstanding. I love how gentleman Key is, he never try to force any skinship between him and Arisa when they are alone except in the photoshoot but as Arisa said "It's work" so they had to it and it's not personal. I noticed Heechul always trying to hold Puff's hand or hug her and it's obvious that Puff is uncomfortable. 
I must say Key's style is really good. Introducing and teaching Arisa Korean culture is really entertaining especially for foreign viewers like me. I think Key is very smart and witty. I'm amazed at the Sundae list and his philosophy that "one should never give up or say never in doing something unless one has tried experiencing it at least once" because who knows that that experience might just be wonderful in the end just like Arisa's reaction to sundae. :)  All in all I enjoy Key and Arisa's interaction, their conversation, their awkwardness and their professionalism. I like watching their friendship develop and hopefully it will turn into a much deeper relationship in the future. I'm rooting for them. Fighting Key oppa and Ari-chan!

Guest jazzria

I think it's fine that Arisa friend zoned Key; they've only known each other for a month at the time she friend zoned him. After spending more time with each other he might just get out of it. (Mina also said she viewd Hongki, "like a little brother" in episode 1(?) [ @mrsrosan80 correct me if I'm wrong] and she changed her view of him in episode 4(?).)

Arisa is pretty young she's probably feeling like if they've just started to date instead if being married. I'm with @packmule3, I prefer couples who start of slow, getting to know each other along the way. Couples who do things like if they're dating.

@CryrynA I also noticed that Heechul is too handsy with Puff. I can tell she's uncomfortable by her expression. She even said, "oppa, it's too early" when he put her arm under his head I don't think she meant it was too early to go to sleep. Lol.

Guest sayoung70

No wonder in one of the pics which Key and Arisa handling 2 big dogs looks like 'something's wrong' to me. Like Key is concern bout Arisa. Now we know that Arisa was bitten by dog before so she's not petting any dog while Key is a dog lover as @packmule3 informed. This is getting interesting. I think Key will do something for Arisa to help her overcome her fears toward the dog.

What a coincidence Key gave his dogs name in French and he married Arisa who's half French :D

Archived