Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

I'm loving Key and Yagi in s2 of wgmg. They're so awkward and funny together. Reminds me of Gui Gui and Taecyeon in S1. Key and Yagi were the highlight for me. Key's reaction to his young bride was priceless!

Guest jazzria

oVkrX7Z.gif wDYVkuL.gif
I love how excited he was. ;))

Hello Everybody, Nice to meet you all :)

I'm Shawol (supports all activities shinee :D), Taeun Shipper and maybe Key-Arisa also :D

Just Share,
[ENG SUB] 140405 We Got Married Global Season 2 with Heechul & Key Episode 1
http://smtownnesia.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/eng-sub-140405-we-got-married-global-season-2-with-heechul-key-episode-1/

Guest jazzria

honeywell said: I'm loving Key and Yagi in s2 of wgmg. They're so awkward and funny together. Reminds me of Gui Gui and Taecyeon in S1. Key and Yagi were the highlight for me. Key's reaction to his young bride was priceless!

jazzria said: honeywell said: I'm loving Key and Yagi in s2 of wgmg. They're so awkward and funny together. Reminds me of Gui Gui and Taecyeon in S1. Key and Yagi were the highlight for me. Key's reaction to his young bride was priceless!

Guest jazzria

colourgrae said: jazzria said: honeywell said: I'm loving Key and Yagi in s2 of wgmg. They're so awkward and funny together. Reminds me of Gui Gui and Taecyeon in S1. Key and Yagi were the highlight for me. Key's reaction to his young bride was priceless!

Guest sayoung70

@LatifahtunN tq for sharing the website. If not I have to wait for the engsub in kshow.

@jazzria@colourgrae my buddies frm hongkimina forum...I think Key was mesmerized with Arisa's beauty the first meeting ;;)

Key: How old are you?
Arisa: 18...3rd year in HS
Key: 3rd year?....... 3RD YEAR?!!?!??! Isn't this illegal?

=))

Guest jazzria

@LatifahtunN tq for sharing the website. If not I have to wait for the engsub in kshow.

@jazzria@colourgrae my buddies frm hongkimina forum...I think Key was mesmerized with Arisa's beauty the first meeting ;;)

Hehe yes. It was very noticeable. I think it's safe to say that Key and arisa are my favorite couple from season 2 :) :x

angelangie said: Arisa honestly looks like a foreign lady more than a Japanese to me....but she has this soft lady air about her :) it going to be interesting on how Key shifted her perspective of him from a brother zones into something more :)
cr: as tagged

http://youtu.be/tHcIob9Hrg8 credit as tag...I have no idea what they are talking, please someone translate?

http://youtu.be/LiDSk8wbYq0 you can watch episode 1 in dailymotion.com or dramafever.net for those who dont know where to watch it.Im looking forward for the next episode.

Yeah the carrot. Reminds me of the umebeoshi (?) that Hongki had to eat. They both did it for the lady.  :P

Guest jazzria

honeywell said: I'm loving Key and Yagi in s2 of wgmg. They're so awkward and funny together. Reminds me of Gui Gui and Taecyeon in S1. Key and Yagi were the highlight for me. Key's reaction to his young bride was priceless!

comparisons are inevitable because it is season 2; but both the couples of S2 are different individuals and so better to view them as such ~ easier to enjoy...

:)>-

Guest sayoung70

I love this couple since press con I dont know why but theres something to them that I want to ship.
Maybe I really love to ship when the two couple looks real even the show is already done. And you can feel that something fishy going on them, not like just acting or kinda too much sweet.and you can tell even though they akward at first but they can be real couple in real life.

Me too love this couple from the beginning PC. There's something about this couple. The way they look at each other, Arisa leaning towards Key in the gondola, the way they talk to each other. As written by you not like just acting or too much sweet. Lets see their progress in coming episode...I'm excited :D