Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

angelangie said: leechalee said:

Arisa told Key that her father is French during the car ride. I think Key noticed Arisa must have mixed parentage from her features that's why he asked her. During an interview in the black room Key said he did not want his wife too pretty but when he met Arisa his eyes kept on looking at her as he didn't believe his eyes

:D

During dinner Key asked whether her parents knew about her joining GWGM she casually answered her father didn't know. Luckily in GWGM the couple does not have to meet the family

:D

Guest jazzria

Preview for Episode 2 is out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On8aEc_yDrM

Guest sayoung70

@missauditor last year GWGM we can watch it either at oneHD or Animax. This year none of the channel air this programme. So sad.

@jazzria tq for the preview for episode 2. Watching it made me laughed so hard especially the scene of Key and Arisa at the Thai massage spa.

Guest jazzria

@sayoung70 hehe looks like it's going to be a fun episode!

I found links for EP01 making

part one: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ndbp1_keyrisa-ep01-making-1_people
part two: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1nddof_keyrisa-ep01-making-2_people

Guest sayoung70

@jazzria tq for the links the making. I just found on Viki, GWGM season 2 but not yet fully subbed. That means I've to rely on the links shared here.

Anticipating for the 2nd episode :)

omg! i finished watching their first episode and i love this couple. cannot wait for second episode. this couple is so cute. and i saw taemin's manager hyung from wgm. i like him. i hope gwgm exposed him a lot too :) 
everytime they went key oppa + ari chan with cute pose, lol :) 

Guest jazzria

@sayoung70 you're very welcome.[: I will share links when I find them here

PuqO7Gm.gif 

Guest calmfairy

This pair is sooo cute i really think their a couple for real. I wasn't sure about Key being on wgm at first but arisa is perfectly match for him. you can tell they really like eachother so I look forward to see their relationship evolve  :):D

Guest jazzria

Episode 2 English subs:

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1932-%5Bengsub%5D-wgm-global-edition-s2-ep.2

Hello, everyone! I'm new here.  ;)) I'm a shawol, but Key is my bias and I spend exaggerated amount of time checking updates about everything he does.  :)>- I don't really ship him with girls, until I saw Arisa...and I think that she's the best match for KEY on GWGM. I've stopped following WGM couples since 2010, until Global WGM was launched and I think it's pretty interesting to watch international marriage. Just like what Key said, I also think that Arisa is not the kind of person you'll get to know just by looking at her pictures. She looks cold and she seldom smiles in her photos that's why people have this initial impression of her... yet something about her made me like her even before season 2 started. I find her and Key adorable together and I'm looking forward for their exciting adventures as a married couple. I'll be happy to interact with you guys as well.  :x  :x  :x 
tumblr_n3uodj4xHZ1rfc7i6o1_500.jpg

random Q ~ is that Key's actual eyes or is he wearing contact lenses to make his eyes look catty?..
kept wondering why arisa does not sundae because it seemed strange that someone would not like sundae. it was only during their lunch/dinner, realized that sundae they were referring to was not ice cream sundae..

29576lrg.jpg

Guest jazzria

Lmangla said: random Q ~ is that Key's actual eyes or is he wearing contact lenses to make his eyes look catty?..
kept wondering why arisa does not sundae because it seemed strange that someone would not like sundae. it was only during their lunch/dinner, realized that sundae they were referring to was not ice cream sundae..

cool @jazzria.. am not at all familiar with kpop.. only watch kdramas. so my question..
did you watch ep 2 yet? wondering if it is the age thing but she was very content to let him lead. he asked all the questions on her interests etc and he is sort of deciding where they would go... their sundae list should be fun to watch..
thought the editor was really sneaky and enterprising that she decided to ask key for the couple shoot! kekeke..

Lmangla said: random Q ~ is that Key's actual eyes or is he wearing contact lenses to make his eyes look catty?..

Guest calmfairy

Lmangla said: cool @jazzria.. am not at all familiar with kpop.. only watch kdramas. so my question..
did you watch ep 2 yet? wondering if it is the age thing but she was very content to let him lead. he asked all the questions on her interests etc and he is sort of deciding where they would go... their sundae list should be fun to watch..
thought the editor was really sneaky and enterprising that she decided to ask key for the couple shoot! kekeke..

Guest calmfairy

Guest sayoung70

@jazzria tq for the link :)

Key and Arisa so cute together. During the photo shoot there were many skinship and hugs. Though they're shy but fun to watch how they overcome their shyness. Even Key remembered the most the back hug pose :)

Thanks to the editor who suggested the couple shoot.

Can see Arisa's sad face when Key told her he can't come to the photo shoot because he has schedule with Shinee. It affected her poses in front the camera. The editor asked her to do the shoot again because she's dissatisfied with the previous shot. Naughty Key. In the black room Arisa said Key a liar. Next time Key don't do that..Arisa believes in you...pity her ;)

This couple can speak in 3 languages is more fun to watch. I don't know why but I can feel that this couple can continue even after the programme ended. There's something about them that makes them interesting to be seen together. :)