Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

II. KEY'S PERSONAL APPEARANCES

[2007] Background Dancer at "Attack of the Pin-Up Boys" Movie, Super Junior’s "Wonder Boy" MV
▶ [2008] SM TOWN LIVE 2008 CONCERT in SEOUL / SHANGHAI / THAILAND – Rapper's Performance for Super Junior's 
     Rock Video with DBSK's Yunho & Yoo Chun, Super Junior's Shindong and Donghae

[2008/2009] MBC Park Kyung Lim’s "Byulbam Radio"  Permanent DJ with DJ Onew and Key
 [2009] TVXQ "The Third Asia Love Tour" at Nanjing, China – Rapped for DBSK’s Xiah Junsu’s "XIAHTIC"
 [2009] MBC-TV Every1 "Now is the Flower Boys Generation" Feat. SHINee as co-MC 
 [2009] MBC-TV "We Got Married" – Special guest with SHINee's Onew
 [2009] KBS-FM "Music Show Radio"  Feat. DJ Onew and Key
 [2009] KBS-2TV Music Bank "Boys Generation (GEE)"  Feat. Key and other artists 
 [2009] SBS-TV Inkigayo "Tell me your wish (GENIE)" Feat. Key , Taemin and other artists 
 [2009] SHINee 3rd mini album "2009.Year Of Us"  Rap duet with SHINee’s Minho Feat. f(x)’s Luna “Get Down”
 [2009/ 2010] Girl’s Generation 1st Asia Tour "Into the New World" Seoul Concert– Feat. Jessica "Barbie Girl" rap
 [2010] KBS-2TV Music Bank Special stage – Feat. IU’s "Letter to You" rap
 [2010] The Trax’s mini-album "Let U Go" – "Healing" Feat. Key 
 [2010] Girl’s Generation 2nd album "Oh!"  "Martian Virus (Boys & Girls)" Feat. Key
 [2010] Raising an Idol (Real Variety Show)  Regular cast member
 [2010] Girl’s Generation 1st Asia Tour "Into the New World" Shanghai Concert –Feat. Jessica "Barbie Girl" rap 
 [2010] Girl's Generation 1st Asia Tour "Into the New World" Shanghai Concert
    –
 Feat. Yoona "Introduce Me a Good Person" rap with SHINee's Taemin
 [2010] SM TOWN LIVE 2010 CONCERT in SEOUL / LA / SHANGHAI  BoA Feat. Key " I DID IT FOR LOVE" rap
▶ [2010] SM TOW LIVE 2010 CONCERT in SEOUL / LA / SHANGHAI  "A-YO" with SHINee's Minho 
    & Super Junior's Eunhyeuk and Shindong

▶ [2010] KBS-2FM SUPER JUNIOR’S "KISS THE RADIO" – "Special DJ" with SHINee’s Minho
▶ [2010] SBS-R Power FM "Heechul's Youngstreet Radio"  – "Special DJ" with SHINee’s Minho
▶ [2010] MBC-TV "Love Chaser" (Drama Reality TV Show) – Main Appearance Guest

PD Facebook update
뭐하니?
What are you doing?
干什么呢?
1560554_801760303186482_601836041_n.jpg

Cr. Global We Got Married Facebook page

They're wearing couple shirts but I can't make out the logo. Or are they in a place to make something? Both look a little pouty or in serious thinking mode.

Key and arisa filming what looks to be the honeymoon? In Macau.

tZV8ZbJ.jpg

utCiJsH.jpg

kpH6xDN.jpg

DIcqIu5.jpg

rLXjbmq.jpg

q4X72AI.jpg

Credit as tagged

WGM TV EP02 Special Highlight Clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2OcLRDRA8

WGM TV Episode 02 is now available on YouTube!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDs13cr2sZE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPmUxPRgf2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOgHKNjW0x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u392cOIFUg 

I love Key and Arisa!!!! I loved the fact that they switch between Korean, Japanese, & English in their conversations so effortlessly. She looked surprised when he spoke Japanese and understood her, I'm gonna love this couple. 
I wonder what her dad is going to say when he finds out about her tv marriage? She did say he didn't know since he'd get mad 

LavelyShai said: I love Key and Arisa!!!! I loved the fact that they switch between Korean, Japanese, & English in their conversations so effortlessly. She looked surprised when he spoke Japanese and understood her, I'm gonna love this couple. 
I wonder what her dad is going to say when he finds out about her tv marriage? She did say he didn't know since he'd get mad 

jazzria said: LavelyShai said: I love Key and Arisa!!!! I loved the fact that they switch between Korean, Japanese, & English in their conversations so effortlessly. She looked surprised when he spoke Japanese and understood her, I'm gonna love this couple. 
I wonder what her dad is going to say when he finds out about her tv marriage? She did say he didn't know since he'd get mad  I loved that they spoke three languages too. Even though it was a bit akward, they were so cute!Haha I wonder the same thing too. She said, "if he finds out it's over". It kind of reminds me like a real relationship during high school. Well she is technically in high school still so that's probably what it is lol This seems odd, but I wonder what language she speaks to her dad in. He's French so I wonder if that's how he chooses to speak to her in or is it like her and Key where they speak multiple languages during one conversation. 

The look on Key's face when he found out the Dad didn't know and would be mad - half terrified and half stunned.  Hahaha poor Key. He is such a sensitive guy.  Listening to her was like hearing Fuji Mina again. Same Ummmm.
Oh and I loved that part where he blurts out "I'm in that show!"   <:-P   :P

@colourgraeI almost forgot about that scene, it was so funny. He asked the lady if she's seen him before then asked about WGM and bragged he was on that show. Aside from him saying hi to the wrong person who was coincidentally wearing red, that's one of the funniest scenes :)

LavelyShai said: jazzria said: LavelyShai said: I love Key and Arisa!!!! I loved the fact that they switch between Korean, Japanese, & English in their conversations so effortlessly. She looked surprised when he spoke Japanese and understood her, I'm gonna love this couple. 

Arisa looks innocent and Key playful. Will be happy to watch this young couple's progress.

Key has been wanting to be on this show for so long time and now he finally got his wish. Arias and him are so cute together. I having to add a lot of couples I need watch on WGM. But, I am glad this is live so I can talk with all of you about it.