[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

Guest sayoung70

@imacoolcat Tq for the gif. I want them to hug too at that moment but when they just hold hands and twirls aahhhh...I feel like wanting to knock their head together ;)

What are these two doing???

Ok let's give them time to develop their feeling toward each other :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jazzria

sayoung70 said: @imacoolcat Tq for the gif. I want them to hug too at that moment but when they just hold hands and twirls aahhhh...I feel like wanting to knock their head together ;) What are these two doing??? Ok let's give them time to develop their feeling toward each other :)

Guys, random question. since I only watched KeyRisa and not HeePuff, and for season 1 I only watched HongMina. Usually when something funny happened, can we hear the staffs' laugh in HeePuff? I don't remember hearing them in HongMina yet I heard them laugh in ep1 (when Key accused Arisa have drunk before) and yesterday ep (when Key want to trade his pajama to Arisa's)..

Guest spicystrawberry

@jazzria I want her to introduce her Daddy xD bonjour! Perhaps producers will arrange and surprise for both of them since Arisa's dad doesn't know about her joining GWGm :D

imacoolcat said: Guys, random question. since I only watched KeyRisa and not HeePuff, and for season 1 I only watched HongMina. Usually when something funny happened, can we hear the staffs' laugh in HeePuff? I don't remember hearing them in HongMina yet I heard them laugh in ep1 (when Key accused Arisa have drunk before) and yesterday ep (when Key want to trade his pajama to Arisa's)..

Guest jazzria

Key trying to get Arisa to model for him.O0t6CMK.gifopxWsGf.gif

Arisa Modeling for her nampyeon. Hehe.62TKfEg.gif2sXIJHL.gif

Now the awkward couple modeling side by side.6Z8AsHn.gifUgO6sXc.gif

Guest jazzria

Dark couple? That was a bit creepy. Haha.IHSmm8L.gifECKeRix.gif

Jealous wife? I like how she didn't show much jealousy. To me she seems a bit mature. KbdZScI.gifPWzG5Q0.gif

Arisa is a Shawol! hehe.40ZmqkA.gif1GbDWFR.gif

Am I posting too many gifs? I'll make them smaller..

Guest sayoung70

@jazzria‌ ‌ tq for the gifs. I love all of it. Sometimes I did not notice the special moments or the body language of the couple during the time I watch the programme. Then from the gifs I can see it

Guest spicystrawberry

I watched first part of Episode 4 without subtitles. IMO, cook food such sauce or contain seafood for the first time of cooking - that's brave =)) But it look not bad and since I didn't watch with subtitles so I don\t know it's true that it's good as Key stated. And gosh they are just so adorable! :x I like how couple slowly show their closeness - grow feels to each other - no rush or just for show. They does what real couple will have done - that what attracted me the most :D Now go back and watch finish of UGG couple in Episode 4 :)

Guest kiyasnow

I seriously can't wait for their wedding photoshoot xD (hello, silent lurker here ^^)
cr: as tagged/ soyna0826
keyrisa1.jpg
keyrisa3.jpg
keyrisa2.jpg
keyrisa4.jpg

Excellent, @jazzria! Thanks for the gifs for Ep 3.  I totally forgot to post this earlier. 
opxWsGf.gif62TKfEg.gif
 The runaway deserves to be highlighted because it too reveals something about character and mindset.  
Like the message on the blinds, the runway is another thoughtful and generous act of Key. @alemary is right in saying that “Key is doing so much” for his young bride. You see, he’s a performer. A kpop idol. Has anyone of you been invited or toured an entertainer’s home?  I’ve seen a number, and I can tell you ONE thing you’ll find common in these homes. The motif is about “ME”.  I wouldn’t have been surprised to see a stage and SHINee trophies and plaques at Key’s honeymoon house. Truthfully, I expected these of him because I thought he was just another one of those egocentric and shallow pop idols. But thank goodness, he isn’t. And the runway was proof of that. 
A stage would have bragged, “Look at ME! Look at ME! I’m a performer!” but the runway shouted, “Look at MY WIFE! MY WIFE is a model!” The spotlight here is on Arisa. She’s the one getting the limelight. It’s clearly evident that Key delights in having a wife who’s a model and that’s why he prepared this surprise with her in mind. Even the props on the hanging cupboard are for Arisa.  lol. They aren’t displaying SHINee trophies; they had shoes on the shelves!  Plus, the his-and-hers mannequins have two pairs of girl shoes underneath Arisa’s mannequin. 
Moreover, I liked that he named the runway after both of them.  By naming it Key and Yagi Arisa’s runway, I take it to mean that he too will be joining his wife on the runway…for fun.  This can become a “couple activity” uniquely theirs.   Also, this will minimize Arisa’s embarrassment if Key accompanies her on the runway. lol. I thought she looked flustered and very innocent when she pouted, “Oppaaaa!” after she did her private modeling for Key.  Again, that was sneaky of Key to push her onto the runway and make her model while he flopped down on the chair 
BTW, if you didn’t understand why she was shy to perform for Key when she was a professional model after all, here’s the reason: There’s an INTIMACY when a wife, even a pretend-wife, does a private show for her husband. Think of seduction and striptease. lol. It’s different being a model in front of a roomful of strangers, she can do the “smoldering, seductive look”.  But if she’s performing for her pretend-husband, uhhhhh…. a shy girl like Arisa, will naturally feel inhibited.
…which brings me to comment about this house of theirs. 
I’ve watched many of these WGM shows and I believe this is the first time I’ve ever seen a honeymoon house with so many customized “Key and Arisa” items all over the place.  The house was a veritable his-and-hers house. The paintings, the wood carving on the mantle, kitchen chairs’ backcovers, the sitting room chairs in front of the runway, the runway… lol. It’s like a dollhouse of Key’s own creation. 
You see, the funny thing about this particular couple in GWGM is that we can almost see who the driving force is behind the scenes. It’s definitely not Arisa. It’s Key. So far, all these are his ideas; they stem from his idea of what a married couple should do. He’s like the director and Arisa is his protégée. And that’s why I said earlier that this is a novel approach in GWGM. This mentor-mentee is a unique perspective.  I was wondering why he was pointing out the sign at their gate, and saying it was “Key and Arisa’s love house.”  But the way things are turning out, yes, this IS going to be his version of a love house unless Arisa's steps up and exert more of her personality into the dynamics. 

Guest kiyasnow

Hello, I’m back again~ ^^ this is old news, but I was lurking online for more info on Arisa and found a nail artist’s blog. So on her blog she usually posts images of her nail work and the clients who had the work done. It seem some days ago (before 02/26), Yagi Arisa came to get her nails done. Usually when the clients take picture with their nails, they usually touch their cheeks to show off the nails, but as for Ari-chan…well…

The Awkward Pose! xD

ria-nailjp.jpg

(cr:ria-nail.jp) 

Inspired by her nampyeon much? ^^

tumblr_n4rvlzTZW71taut28o1_400.gif

Also the nail artist also updated her blog on 3/22, saying that Arisa came again to get her nails done, but this time, she feels more like an adult since she graduated from high school! ^^ (and obviously cause she got married to Key (my own words, not the artist, hehehe)) 

...I seriously can't wait until the next episode xD! Loving these two!~

CYMERA_20140428_1422112.jpg

Archived