Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

Hi guys, can't wait for the new episode tonight. I have been busy at work so later I will post again^^

I didn't see anyone post this (or I missed it)... just in case, here is episode 4 http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1970-%5Bengsub%5D-wgm-global-edition-s2-ep.4
Also!  Hello!!!!

My favorite part!
tumblr_n4nlm3aqkU1qeew1po1_r1_250.gif tumblr_n4nlm3aqkU1qeew1po2_250.gif

tumblr_n4nlm3aqkU1qeew1po3_r2_250.gif tumblr_n4nlm3aqkU1qeew1po6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n4nlm3aqkU1qeew1po4_r1_250.gif tumblr_n4nlm3aqkU1qeew1po5_r1_250.gif

Ari was shocked, but agree to do it later XD Will she really wear that boxer tho.. XD

Guest spicystrawberry

I watched first part of Episode 4 without subtitles. IMO, cook food such sauce or contain seafood for the first time of cooking - that's brave =)) But it look not bad and since I didn't watch with subtitles so I don\t know it's true that it's good as Key stated. And gosh they are just so adorable! :x I like how couple slowly show their closeness - grow feels to each other - no rush or just for show. They does what real couple will have done - that what attracted me the most :D Now go back and watch finish of UGG couple in Episode 4 :)

Guest kiyasnow

I seriously can't wait for their wedding photoshoot xD (hello, silent lurker here ^^)
cr: as tagged/ soyna0826
keyrisa1.jpg
keyrisa3.jpg
keyrisa2.jpg
keyrisa4.jpg

Excellent, @jazzria! Thanks for the gifs for Ep 3.  I totally forgot to post this earlier. 
opxWsGf.gif62TKfEg.gif
 The runaway deserves to be highlighted because it too reveals something about character and mindset.  
Like the message on the blinds, the runway is another thoughtful and generous act of Key. @alemary is right in saying that “Key is doing so much” for his young bride. You see, he’s a performer. A kpop idol. Has anyone of you been invited or toured an entertainer’s home?  I’ve seen a number, and I can tell you ONE thing you’ll find common in these homes. The motif is about “ME”.  I wouldn’t have been surprised to see a stage and SHINee trophies and plaques at Key’s honeymoon house. Truthfully, I expected these of him because I thought he was just another one of those egocentric and shallow pop idols. But thank goodness, he isn’t. And the runway was proof of that. 
A stage would have bragged, “Look at ME! Look at ME! I’m a performer!” but the runway shouted, “Look at MY WIFE! MY WIFE is a model!” The spotlight here is on Arisa. She’s the one getting the limelight. It’s clearly evident that Key delights in having a wife who’s a model and that’s why he prepared this surprise with her in mind. Even the props on the hanging cupboard are for Arisa.  lol. They aren’t displaying SHINee trophies; they had shoes on the shelves!  Plus, the his-and-hers mannequins have two pairs of girl shoes underneath Arisa’s mannequin. 
Moreover, I liked that he named the runway after both of them.  By naming it Key and Yagi Arisa’s runway, I take it to mean that he too will be joining his wife on the runway…for fun.  This can become a “couple activity” uniquely theirs.   Also, this will minimize Arisa’s embarrassment if Key accompanies her on the runway. lol. I thought she looked flustered and very innocent when she pouted, “Oppaaaa!” after she did her private modeling for Key.  Again, that was sneaky of Key to push her onto the runway and make her model while he flopped down on the chair 
BTW, if you didn’t understand why she was shy to perform for Key when she was a professional model after all, here’s the reason: There’s an INTIMACY when a wife, even a pretend-wife, does a private show for her husband. Think of seduction and striptease. lol. It’s different being a model in front of a roomful of strangers, she can do the “smoldering, seductive look”.  But if she’s performing for her pretend-husband, uhhhhh…. a shy girl like Arisa, will naturally feel inhibited.
…which brings me to comment about this house of theirs. 
I’ve watched many of these WGM shows and I believe this is the first time I’ve ever seen a honeymoon house with so many customized “Key and Arisa” items all over the place.  The house was a veritable his-and-hers house. The paintings, the wood carving on the mantle, kitchen chairs’ backcovers, the sitting room chairs in front of the runway, the runway… lol. It’s like a dollhouse of Key’s own creation. 
You see, the funny thing about this particular couple in GWGM is that we can almost see who the driving force is behind the scenes. It’s definitely not Arisa. It’s Key. So far, all these are his ideas; they stem from his idea of what a married couple should do. He’s like the director and Arisa is his protégée. And that’s why I said earlier that this is a novel approach in GWGM. This mentor-mentee is a unique perspective.  I was wondering why he was pointing out the sign at their gate, and saying it was “Key and Arisa’s love house.”  But the way things are turning out, yes, this IS going to be his version of a love house unless Arisa's steps up and exert more of her personality into the dynamics. 

Episode 4 is probably their funniest episode yet especially the Ugg scene. Everyone knows he hates them, but I thought it was sweet how he wore them for her. It really would have made her feel bad had he not worn them. He may dislike them, but marriage is about give and take and sometimes you gotta take one for the team. I'm just excited about the next episode since Min and Jinwoon, Min's phone call really had me laughing. 

Guest kiyasnow

Hello, I’m back again~ ^^ this is old news, but I was lurking online for more info on Arisa and found a nail artist’s blog. So on her blog she usually posts images of her nail work and the clients who had the work done. It seem some days ago (before 02/26), Yagi Arisa came to get her nails done. Usually when the clients take picture with their nails, they usually touch their cheeks to show off the nails, but as for Ari-chan…well…

The Awkward Pose! xD

ria-nailjp.jpg

(cr:ria-nail.jp) 

Inspired by her nampyeon much? ^^

tumblr_n4rvlzTZW71taut28o1_400.gif

Also the nail artist also updated her blog on 3/22, saying that Arisa came again to get her nails done, but this time, she feels more like an adult since she graduated from high school! ^^ (and obviously cause she got married to Key (my own words, not the artist, hehehe)) 

...I seriously can't wait until the next episode xD! Loving these two!~

CYMERA_20140428_1422112.jpg

Guest kiyasnow

@sele right! they look adorable together!! as for me, i seriously love the third picture!   >:D<  it's like key's waiting nervously, patiently for his wife and Ari-chan is playing with him xD! hehehe, i cannot wait for the wedding photo shoot episode! ^^ I also agree with you! Episode 4 is definitely the best! We finally get to see more of Ari-chan's personality (wanting Key to wear the ugg boots even though he doesn't want to) and she was able to teach Key how to ski, not just Key teaching her all the time~ they becoming more and more like wifey and hubby ^^ (or that's how i feel~). I really don't mind the pace of their development~ i think i actually prefer it! ^^ hehehe~ wanna see the making of soon too!! tomorrow come!

@kiyasnow, I agree that we really get to see more of Ari's personality in latest episode. Like when Key said he prefers wearing slippers coz it's prettier and Ari argued him by saying the slipper is slippery, Ari raised her voice that time and Key absolutely has no words left against her. I don't know that she is forceful like that. But her personality makes latest episode soo interesting. I only can say in my head, "Poor Key" LOL
It's weird for me to see Key being shut by people when usually in SHINee he talks whenever he has a chance and he always find a way to make SHINee do things his way. And here in WGM he has to adapt to Arisa antics :D
But the thing about Key is he never want to lose. He compromised it by making Ari uses his boxer O_O That kid really... I really want to know if Arisa will really wear it..

[Yagi Arisa Interview on Model Press]
tumblr_inline_n4qxkgqNrC1sqtxdo.png

I’ve only translated the We Got Married and Key-related questions in this article. I’ve left out the first half and probably won’t translate those.

Guest jazzria

sele said: @kiyasnow a~~~~ about the awkward pose, she's been doing it before gwgm actually, around 2012 and 2013. check this out http://ameblo.jp/jojojo94/entry-11256689463.html and http://ameblo.jp/esnail/entry-11602565860.html
she loved to hide herself in this pic and i know a little bit japanese character and it was really her. her name in japanese is 八木アリサ

Guest kiyasnow

@sele @jazzria e-eh!~ xD then it was ari-chan that inspired Key other than the other way around?? xD LOL!~ that was meant to be their pose then! ^^ (and here people were saying that Ari-chan was just copying Key, pssh xD)
@imacoolcat key did say in episode 1 that he wanted someone with her own opinion xD when i saw how ari-chan listened to him and went along with whatever he said, i got worried that Key might lose interest in her cause she wasn't his "ideal" type xD but i guess she was just shy and now that she got to know him more, she showing more of her real personality xD Like you said, it definitely make it more interesting! ^^ ah! and thanks for sharing Ari-chan's interview!

Guest jinheelove

Have they already finished shooting last episode????

Guest jazzria

I don't know if the Premium GWGM is still not available for all countries, so just in case I'm still posting the making videos on daily motion. Sorry for the late post, I got a bit busy and I was also having internet problems. (Episode 4 vids aren't available yet, but I will post later today. I hope.)

GWGM EP03 Making Films - Key and Arisa

Making film #3: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1s1hcq_ep03-making-3_webcam

Making film #4: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1s1n9s_ep03-making-4_webcam

I'm still a bit afraid that I might be breaking some rules by posting the links of the making episodes here, but I will continue to post the links on Tumblr. I will still post the links here unless I get warned, but either way please follow on tumblr to get the links. I think I will start posting WGM-TV eps from episode 4 on there too. (Depending if I have time)

http://keyrisagwgm.tumblr.com/post/84209184804/gwgm-s2-ep03-making-film

(I really hope I don't get flagged!) [-O<

I already talked to @packmule3 about this... but if a mod sees this and think it's a problem please message me and I won't post anymore. I don't want any trouble. [-O<