Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

ardorie28 said: angelangie said: Arisa honestly looks like a foreign lady more than a Japanese to me....but she has this soft lady air about her :) it going to be interesting on how Key shifted her perspective of him from a brother zones into something more :)
cr: as tagged
Lol ur here angeline :) hi im new here i am taecgui fan but i like this two...i wanna ship them too..im excited for the next episode. @ardorie28 im everywhere lols :)
i have yet to sit down and see s2 to be honestly just glimpse of here and there :)

Guest jazzria

comparisons are inevitable because it is season 2; but both the couples of S2 are different individuals and so better to view them as such ~ easier to enjoy...

:)>-

Ofcourse! Just that after watching it the second time I couldn't help but notice some of the similarities and remember old couples.

I can't get over how cute these two are.

p8jM2Jh.jpg

jazzria said:

comparisons are inevitable because it is season 2; but both the couples of S2 are different individuals and so better to view them as such ~ easier to enjoy...

:)

>-

Guest sayoung70

Arisa told Key that her father is French during the car ride. I think Key noticed Arisa must have mixed parentage from her features that's why he asked her.

During an interview in the black room Key said he did not want his wife too pretty but when he met Arisa his eyes kept on looking at her as he didn't believe his eyes :D

During dinner Key asked whether her parents knew about her joining GWGM she casually answered her father didn't know. Luckily in GWGM the couple does not have to meet the family :D

Guest jazzria

s1 was amazing but people are unique and whether as couple and as individuals, s1 will be just s1 -- cannot be replaced. :) if you think about it, s2 most likely has the same writing and editing team and so the way, the show will be formatted and edited will remain in the same style -- so you are bound to see some similarities to s1. for example, every season of the show 'bachelor', the guy will say, "am developing strong feelings for two women at the same time. what should I do?" it cracks me up each season to hear that but there is still a cheesy enjoyable factor about it.. :D

arisa has got some spunk, like when she was so nonchalant that her dad doesn't know and he won't approve -- should be interesting to watch these two..

Yes I agree, they are all uniquely different, but I think in my mind I'll find similarities involuntarily. Haha.

Yeah I think it is the same team.

Really? The guy always say the same? GWGM S1 is the first we got married I've watched, so I can't compare to the others lol.

It's going to be fun watching the new couples. I'm already really loving key and arisa.

Guest leechalee

Arisa told Key that her father is French during the car ride. I think Key noticed Arisa must have mixed parentage from her features that's why he asked her.

During an interview in the black room Key said he did not want his wife too pretty but when he met Arisa his eyes kept on looking at her as he didn't believe his eyes :D

During dinner Key asked whether her parents knew about her joining GWGM she casually answered her father didn't know. Luckily in GWGM the couple does not have to meet the family :D

Ohhh too bad... wouldn't it be fun meeting the parents :) I'm sure that would be hilarious; especially hearing Arisa say what she did about her dad kekeke

sayoung70 said: Arisa told Key that her father is French during the car ride. I think Key noticed Arisa must have mixed parentage from her features that's why he asked her. During an interview in the black room Key said he did not want his wife too pretty but when he met Arisa his eyes kept on looking at her as he didn't believe his eyes :D During dinner Key asked whether her parents knew about her joining GWGM she casually answered her father didn't know. Luckily in GWGM the couple does not have to meet the family :D I didn't know about that part. When did she say she was half French? I knew she was, but I never actually saw the part where she specified she was mixed. 

Guest jazzria

I didn't know about that part. When did she say she was half French? I knew she was, but I never actually saw the part where she specified she was mixed. 

In the car ride Key asked her if her mom or dad were American and she told him French. :)

Guest sayoung70

Ohhh too bad... wouldn't it be fun meeting the parents :) I'm sure that would be hilarious; especially hearing Arisa say what she did about her dad kekeke

If he met the father it would be interesting too :))

Would love to see what will be done and said during that time :D

Guest sayoung70

I didn't know about that part. When did she say she was half French? I knew she was, but I never actually saw the part where she specified she was mixed. 

During the car ride to the beach he asked Arisa :)

Sorry it's hard for me to post the video cause I'm using my hp...anyway I've never tried posting pics / vid :)

@sayoung70The video is on YouTube? I can find it, is on WGM's channel? I swear I never knew she told him what she was, I didn't think he was wondering about that. Now I'm trying to figure out how I missed it. 

Guest jazzria

LavelyShai said: @sayoung70The video is on YouTube? I can find it, is on WGM's channel? I swear I never knew she told him what she was, I didn't think he was wondering about that. Now I'm trying to figure out how I missed it. 

wonder what kind of cake it was and what happened to it.. maybe their managers ate it? can't imagine these two eating it, they are probably on some super diets no? :P

i know i have to backtrack but it's quicker to ask here >.< anybody can help me where i can watch this episode? i went to Global We Got Married YouTubechannel but they don't have the full cut?
And anybody is from Malaysia? have they air the first episode at our OneHD?
i am wgm fans and i watched hongkimina from last season. i hope couple of this season are just as interesting :) 
hi @LavelyShai @colourgrae fellow wgm fans :)

Guest jazzria

LatifahtunN said: Hello Everybody, Nice to meet you all :)

I'm Shawol (supports all activities shinee :D), Taeun Shipper and maybe Key-Arisa also :D

Just Share,
[ENG SUB] 140405 We Got Married Global Season 2 with Heechul & Key Episode 1
http://smtownnesia.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/eng-sub-140405-we-got-married-global-season-2-with-heechul-key-episode-1/

Thanks for the gif @jazzria. I guess I did miss that moment, now I want to go back and watch it to catch that. I guess he did notice she didn't look full Japanese or it probably had to do with her English. 
Hello @missauditor great to see you here :)

Guest sayoung70

@jazzria tq for the video that shows Key asking Arisa's parents. I can always depend on you posting pics, vids :)

@missauditor in Msia currently no channel air GWGM. We can't watch from youtube. Not available in Msia. I watched it from website @LatifahtunN‌ posted. So grateful to her.

Guest jazzria

Woah. Key, what are you doing to her?? Haha. Looks like intense Yoga?

hUuGmDm.jpg

jazzria said: LatifahtunN said: Hello Everybody, Nice to meet you all :)

I'm Shawol (supports all activities shinee :D), Taeun Shipper and maybe Key-Arisa also :D

Just Share,
[ENG SUB] 140405 We Got Married Global Season 2 with Heechul & Key Episode 1
http://smtownnesia.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/eng-sub-140405-we-got-married-global-season-2-with-heechul-key-episode-1/

leechalee said:

Arisa told Key that her father is French during the car ride. I think Key noticed Arisa must have mixed parentage from her features that's why he asked her. During an interview in the black room Key said he did not want his wife too pretty but when he met Arisa his eyes kept on looking at her as he didn't believe his eyes

:D

During dinner Key asked whether her parents knew about her joining GWGM she casually answered her father didn't know. Luckily in GWGM the couple does not have to meet the family

:D
Ohhh too bad... wouldn't it be fun meeting the parents :) I'm sure that would be hilarious; especially hearing Arisa say what she did about her dad kekeke hahahah meet the parent??? @@ 
hahahah sorry cant help but laugh....a little too soon to meet the parent besides Key will be his serious self during the meeting and especially Dad use to come down pretty hard when it involve meeting the guy of his daughter :D can just imagine that scene how it going to play out :D