Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

Episode 3 Korean ver.. The korean version is longer than Chinese ver and it's already up in dramafever too!http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ppr6k_wg-ep3-korea-ver_webcam

Guest jazzria

I really do hope Arisa introduces Key to her mom!

This couple us becoming very cute and really sweet. Key is really becoming a bias list ruiner. I keep trying to say my bias is Minho but then Key does something really awesome.

english subs is up! @jazzria yes me too i cant wait to watch that...i hope the pdnim can make it true..all key and arisa sun-dae list must be cross!!i hope this time they make more than 15 episodes..

tumblr_n4b5rph5SN1qaaovco2_250.giftumblr_n4b5rph5SN1qaaovco1_250.giftumblr_n4b5rph5SN1qaaovco4_250.giftumblr_n4b5rph5SN1qaaovco3_250.gif

God, how I want them to hug at this moment. But instead they were doing this silly twirls. KEYRISAAAAA!!

Guest sayoung70

@imacoolcat Tq for the gif. I want them to hug too at that moment but when they just hold hands and twirls aahhhh...I feel like wanting to knock their head together ;)

What are these two doing???

Ok let's give them time to develop their feeling toward each other :)

Guest jazzria

sayoung70 said: @imacoolcat Tq for the gif. I want them to hug too at that moment but when they just hold hands and twirls aahhhh...I feel like wanting to knock their head together ;) What are these two doing??? Ok let's give them time to develop their feeling toward each other :)

Guest sayoung70

I'm waiting for @packmule3 comment for this third episode. I love to read your post :)

Guest sayoung70

@jazzria congratulations for winning the sign poster season 2 =D>

Sooo proud of you :x

Guys, random question. since I only watched KeyRisa and not HeePuff, and for season 1 I only watched HongMina. Usually when something funny happened, can we hear the staffs' laugh in HeePuff? I don't remember hearing them in HongMina yet I heard them laugh in ep1 (when Key accused Arisa have drunk before) and yesterday ep (when Key want to trade his pajama to Arisa's)..

Guest spicystrawberry

@jazzria I want her to introduce her Daddy xD bonjour! Perhaps producers will arrange and surprise for both of them since Arisa's dad doesn't know about her joining GWGm :D

imacoolcat said: Guys, random question. since I only watched KeyRisa and not HeePuff, and for season 1 I only watched HongMina. Usually when something funny happened, can we hear the staffs' laugh in HeePuff? I don't remember hearing them in HongMina yet I heard them laugh in ep1 (when Key accused Arisa have drunk before) and yesterday ep (when Key want to trade his pajama to Arisa's)..

Guest jazzria

Key trying to get Arisa to model for him.O0t6CMK.gifopxWsGf.gif

Arisa Modeling for her nampyeon. Hehe.62TKfEg.gif2sXIJHL.gif

Now the awkward couple modeling side by side.6Z8AsHn.gifUgO6sXc.gif

sayoung70

said: I'm waiting for @packmule3 comment for this third episode. I love to read your post

:)

Guest jazzria

Dark couple? That was a bit creepy. Haha.IHSmm8L.gifECKeRix.gif

Jealous wife? I like how she didn't show much jealousy. To me she seems a bit mature. KbdZScI.gifPWzG5Q0.gif

Arisa is a Shawol! hehe.40ZmqkA.gif1GbDWFR.gif

Am I posting too many gifs? I'll make them smaller..

Guest sayoung70

@jazzria‌ ‌ tq for the gifs. I love all of it. Sometimes I did not notice the special moments or the body language of the couple during the time I watch the programme. Then from the gifs I can see it

imacoolcat

said:God, how I want them to hug at this moment. But instead they were doing this silly twirls. KEYRISAAAAA!!