[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sele  Hi! It's ok to post links if it has to do with the couple. They don't want off topic things posted.  And if you "quote" another poster's pictures or vids, you should delete the the pictures or vids from your post and just leave the text part. I am sure that is confusing and I wouldn't worry about it until you happen to do it cause someone will point it out.  Those are the main things the mods look for.
 Have fun  :D

hi every one ,, it's nice to found this thread, i wached GWGM S1 and yesterday i finish with s2 ep1 & 2, does ep3 hasn't came out?

sele said: @colourgrae thanks for your explanation :-h

someone upload longer preview of epi 3 on dailymotion. check this out. xxx.dailymotion.com/video/x1p70sa_%E6%88%91%E7%B5%90%E5%9C%8B%E9%9A%9B%E7%89%882-ep3%E9%A0%90%E5%91%8A-%E9%A8%B0%E8%A8%8A%E4%B8%AD%E5%AD%97_creation

WtiqhtG.gif

Thanks for the gif, @jazzria!
The nice thing about press conference is you DO see a sneak peak of the couple’s interaction just by the way they reach out to hold hands. You see, this is the moment when the couples first have to show a “united front” in the presence of photographers. One couple might opt for the safer thread-in-needle pose (the girl slips her hand through the arm of the hubby and rests it on his elbow); while another would have the guy do a waist grab. But with our couple, Key went for the “back-hand scoop.” And I think this is the trickiest to maneuver. 
Why? Because Key couldn’t see where the girl’s hand was, and he’s assuming that wifey was quick enough, and smooth enough, to catch his hand in mid-air and entangle her fingers with his fingers in one streamlined movement. Try it with your boyfriend and see that it’s difficult.  Your timing has to be coordinated and flawless. lol.
2658bd1d-2a94-4e25-9449-fd1e7a67e673_zps

What I liked about Key here is he did pause to search for her hand BUT when their hands met, he held her steady so she could move in to close the gap between them. And then he began directing her where they were supposed to be facing the photographers.  Right there, he was taking the lead.  You see, of everybody there, Arisa was the most inexperienced in Press Conference situations like this one and she was clearly nervous.  To Key, this is his SOP or Standard Operating Procedure; he does this all the time with SHINee. He had to calm her down and show her the way.
However, Key is right when he said in the Ep 2 BTS interview that Arisa doesn’t HOLD hands. What he meant was she does NOT CLASP hands.  And sure enough in this press conference as well, her hand did not wrap around Key’s hand when they were holding hands, as pictured below. Key’s much attuned to things like this. He reads body languages like an expert, and I found it interesting that he noticed it right away on their second day of taping. Maybe Arisa will change towards the end of the show, or maybe she’s just one of those girls who have hand-holding aversions.  
57fdfebb-ea34-43a5-ae65-b547886f6a33_zps

sele said: @ardorie28 i used to post links on fb account and livejournal before and most of the members tend to use this format, what i mean here we put "xxx.youtube..." or "xxx. dailymotion.. " instead of "http://www.youtube..." or "http://ww. dailymotion...". sorry for making you confused. well, @packmule3 already shared the link and the problem is solved. @packmule3 now i understand what key was talking about the "holding hand thing" with arisa during their photoshoot. actually i don't understand that part before :))

Archived