What are your 5 favourite Kdramas of ALL TIME?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For now..

5 All-Time 

1. Beautiful Days (2001)

2. Misaeng: Incomplete Life (2014)

3. Signal (2016)

4. Tunnel (2017)

5. Mr.Sunshine (2018)

5 more: Honorable Mention

Cunning Single Lady (2014)

Twenty Again (2015)

The Good Wife (2016)

Secret Forest (2017)

30 But 17 (2018)

@Lawyerh hihi can't recall all the ones I watch.  I feel like I'm leaving a good one out.  Ranking them is kind of hard too because of different genres so just going to list the five.

-Living Up to Your Name

-Feel Good To Die

-Are You Human Too

-Missing 9

-The Guest

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching i actually feel talking to you is like talking to a veteran drama watcher. I surprised you just board to kdrama recently? Haha. 

When Hallyu wave just started, I did watch few K dramas because my sister is a fan...She watched lots of Rain's dramas (no idea about the titles) and I would sat with her once in a while but those really caught my attention will made me continue following it from start to finish. There was one that called Golden Bride too....It's a "cheap" makjang K drama but mesmerizing at the same time....:lol: Another one is about fashion during olden days where The King in Frozen Flower Movie was the star....

A tough question but I love a list challenge.

1) Botton of the Ninth and Two Outs - Parts of it are a bit slow and the fashions and music choices really date the look. But thematically nothing has ever quite epitomized this point in life like 9N2O. I was new to Korean Dramas and still found the story and messages universal. 

2) Kim Sam Soon - My most rewatched drama. I still think the kiss in the restaurant during the rainstorm is one of the most romantic moments of all time. But outside of the romance, I just love listening to Sam Soon talk about what she wants out of life.

3) Marriage Not Dating - This show was a complete surprise. It's a screwball comedy in the best possible way. Ridiculous and sexy. Hilarious and a bit heartbreaking. The Mom kills me.

4) Healer - I'm impressed by how this drama stitched together a medley of tones, genres, and styles, while keeping a brisk pace and never sacrificing characterization. An action adventure romance about real issues of journalism. Swoon.

5) Another Oh Hae Young - There were a lot of strong choices for the fifth spot, but I couldn't finish this list without Eric Mun. The last few episodes do drag, but the tone, acting, and beautiful cinematography of this show stick with me. 

Difficult to choose only 5 favorite doramas. But I will try to do it!

1. School 2013 
  2. Jealousy Incarnate

3. Life on Mars

4. Empress Ki

5. Reply 1988

I also love very much:

1.  Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats
  2.  On Air
  3. Sassy Go Go
  4.  Shut Up Flower Boy Band
  5. Solomon's Perjury

And there are so many favorite doramas. It is impossible to list all ...:love:

• Like 1

Just 5 is hard!

I would say:

- Goblin

- King 2 Hearts

- Discovery of Romance

- The Princess’ Man

-  Secret Garden

Other dramas I also loved:

- Coffee Prince

- Winter Sonata

- While You Were Sleeping

- My Love From Another Star

- Weightlifting Fairy

- My Princess

• Like 1

• Prison Playbook (2018)
  • Sassy Go Go (2015) 
  • She Was Pretty (2015) 
  • My Mister (2018)
  • The Producers (2015)     

Honorable Mentions-

• Wonderful Life (2005) (This was an extremely sad drama. If I didn't like the top 5 so much, I would have put it on there.)
  • Moon Lovers (2016) (I'm not sure what it is about this one. I mean, to be honest, it's middle of the road as far as dramas go. I have no clue why I couldn't stay away from it though. I almost positive I've watched this one at least three times.)
  • Live (2018) (This drama was really good, but I just failed to stay tuned in. I think it took me like 5 months to watch the entire thing on Netflix.) 
  • Mirror of The Witch (2016) (The plot was extremely slow at points. A good concept though. Thankfully they added some humor in there. It was also nice to see Yoon Shi Yoon's acting improve since leaving the military.)
  • High Kick Through The Roof (2009-2010) (If only they hadn't ended things like that...........)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Some on my top:

I'm Sorry I love you

Brilliant Legacy

Oh My Ghost

Welcome to Waikiki

My Girl

For your information, they can be found on youtube, dailymotion, megah filmes hd (apknite), 

Edited by triplem
Removed illegal site

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

@Ameera Ali 

We have Signal in common! I dropped Return when the main actress left: i was there only for her and lost interest in the plot at that point. 

What is HPL? 

Her private life :mrgreen: 

loved return , the revenge was done beautifully :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...