|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for explaining to me!

I rewatched it, and min oppa said his waist is not that healthy..before the newspaper game.

@colourgrae‌ i agree that games will reveal the different sides of your personality. So these games, other for the fun and the skinships, its really a personality showdown as well. So its very interesting. :)

BRI would be fun! Hopefully next episode?

Guest daemul

Woah!!!she really mean it,when she say that.i though it just joke.but,onnie will not let min nie oppa go anywhere. She just want cache him n married oppa. daebak!!! :\"> :))

I felt she was serious (in a playful way of course) and I think Min oppa was concerned enough to keep asking her. It must make some curious thoughts inside of Min oppa's head.According to @wulfpopjusshi he's already lost his mind because she is adorable and cute. And she might just be after him if he is husband material. She did say she was looking for a dependable guy. He looks dependable to me. They seem more like a balanced couple and are going at it like a date. The "marriage" part hasn't really kicked in. Because some couples get to a point where they feel "married" for real. It's happening to the 2young couple. Where in your mind you know you aren't married but your emotions get caught up in it and it feels real. That is the mind bending part. If it happens, then at the end there is a lot of crying...

Aw the skipping game looks fun! Darn.

@colourgrae to me its the opposite...jy and min oppa looks more married to me than 2young. 2young still looks like they are dating. Which is fine ofcourse. I just got that vibe. I do not why. I too feel min oppa looks dependable. Just a little shady on the jealousy part. Haha. Very interesting to see both of them handle this stint. Ooo..its raining outside! Off to shut windows.. hee

Guest daemul

I hope uri goongjin couple got happy ending...married for real,not just fake married. :\">

Guest daemul

I hope uri goongjin couple got happy ending...married for real,not just fake married. :\">

When I started looking to see what kind of skinship went on between our couple, I was surprised to find that Min oppa was the leader in it. Because JinYoung seems so flirty and touchy, I was sure she would be the one casually touching Min oppa, but I was wrong.
hugs_zps3ec93afe.jpg

And our couple shows "mirroring"  Where one person does an action and the other follows. This shows there is an interest in that person.
mirror_zps0284f36e.jpg
Here Min oppa leans forward to clasp his hands and JinYoung after a second, mirrors his actions and clasps her hands too.  :x

@LavelyShai  I know it just makes me laugh. His face just went from WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON to I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING. It's when they all are watching that part of the chocolate stick eating. If you just watch him - you die laughing.

@colourgrae‌ you are right! He did initiate the touches and holding.i think this is one reason why i said that they looked married. Of course min oppa is an actor. This might contribute to him being so natural (sometimes) with holding her. Its like they are friends.

I think the house-hunting and the actual compromises about living together set the tone for me. I may be too early to think this ofcourse. I am enjoying their 'settled' air while it lasts. Yes..they look settled. And maybe their relaxed attitude, the seniority air that they give. Even the kindness of giving up a game. And her agreeing with him... i feel touched about it all. Even Sohan couple look like they are dating till the end.

I am going to watch that host's reaction again. I only know danny amd misun. I dont know the other guy's name. :P

Archived