|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wulfpopjusshi

Great expectations for tomorrow, or maybe for monday, if the subs take longer like usually. I don't watch raws, I don't understand anything except for oppa.
In the timeout, you can watch some episodes of WGM Global if you like, it has a Super Junior member and Key from Shinee, its not the same, but its not bad.

Guest daemul

Here wgm 218 eng sub.

www.kpopforlove.net/2014/05/140503-we-got-married-episode-218.html?m=1

Poor goong min oppa.his wive give another guy sexy wink...again~

=))

It was the server I guess. For those that want the click
http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2001-[engsub]-we-got-married-ep.218

That was a lot of fun. I wish they had some more screen time like the 2young couple did but oh well. I was wondering about Min oppa's back ever since the house hunting episode. When he was lying on the bed and then went to get up, he made two "ow" (except it didn't sound like ow) sounds. I wasn't sure if he was joking at the time but now it seems he wasn't.  He seems up to carry her around so I wonder what the real reason for not playing the balloon game is. Just being nice like he said? JinYoung didn't mind the thought of being carried around. Maybe Min oppa wanted her to have fun. :P

I have to agree with the MC who said - it is all how you look at them (the bad prizes) they can be precious memories. So I think our couple got a lot of precious memories ;)  And the coverup/swim gown. I guess she has two black outfits that look very similar. A coverup and an evening dress casual looks like a coverup thing.

Guest wulfpopjusshi

One soldier by one, welcome @daemul !

I'll watch it now, or maybe tomorrow, too much homework.

But, you keep this ship floating, and let's all to watch "how a serious gentleman loses his sanity"!

Guest daemul

Annyonghaseo,yorobun...

Daemul here...goongjin couple just make me gone mad.so crazy... :x full in love wit sweet min nie oppa n naughty jinyoung onnie...im sorry my eng L. Not really good.but i hope we can be friend since we are goongjin shipper

Watched the subs and I appreciate their scenes more. When jy winked at the mc, and min oppa became frustrated, they look very married. Haha. And more frustration and embarrassment when jy made that sound when trying to pop the balloon. Haha! I thought it was endearing, his reaction. And really funny. He might be the more serious one, but he is having a little fun.

He was particularly funny when he flipped his eye mask angrily after discovering what the items were.

If he has a bad back, poor min oppa. I didnt understand the carrying wife issue. So our couple didnt proceed with the game because....?

Overall, i will say it again, brava! Proud of them here. Like the mc said, there is a difference between the 20's and 30's. Haha.

PS: i envy 20 yr olds for their youth! :-h

I think JinYoung wanted the 3-legged prize but I don't think she threw the game. It's a nice way to see different sides of person. It also speeds up getting to know them.  For instance, do they have a sense of humor to deal with the situation or do they have a mental breakdown? Are they patient and kind? All sorts of things are revealed and I think she would find it interesting. Not that Min oppa wouldn't, but I think he would be happier if it was just about holding hands. ;) And even if he has a bad back, he didn't complain about her piggybacking. And he certainly didn't mind holding onto her while standing on the paper. I thought it was very cute and funny when they both got upset over the Mushroom packet. They both grabbed it and made such a pouty look. They will never forget their mushroom juice packet. I bet the manufacturer of that juice is happy since they made such fuss over it. And you are right about Min oppa tossing his blindfold as being funny. :)

@LavelyShai‌ @colourgrae‌ so is the carrying wife was something 2young wanted or trying to avoid?

Yes true min oppa never complained about his back, if its true he has a bad back. Still, they look very natural and married for years when doing all the naughty games. Looking forward to the next episode!

@colourgrae‌ that screenshot of min oppa flipping the blindfold cracks me up all over again!

@kawaiinoona Both couples wanted to avoid the green prizes.
1. 3 legged for 6 hours (Min oppa JinYoung) 2. Sign and sell 50 CDs (the most dreaded one) (2young)
3. Carry the bride from the airport to the hotel room, not letting her feet touch the ground. (Min oppa JinYoung)
4. Spa Voucher (2young)
5. Gourmet Meal (Min oppa JinYoung)
6. I can never remember it
 Carrying the bride was the last prize. 2young did not want it. After watching them struggle with the balloons, Min oppa said that they could have it. Both he and JinYoung felt they couldn't win anyway as @lavelyShai said. And if he has trouble with his lower back, maybe that would have aggravated it too. He was calm as usual when agreeing to carry her around. In the previews, it looks like she's thoroughly enjoying it. What girl wouldn't?
 Min oppa was the most excited in the show when he tossed that blindfold. Maybe he felt sure he would be able to guess right and was really disappointed when they didn't get the juice packet. A close second was when she leaned on him with her arms around him and did the "eummmmm" sound. ;)
 I really wish that they had the BRI's for the Radio Star part. That would have been funny. And no wonder Min oppa is obsessed about her winking. She did it to the MC this time and he was pretty funny with his comeback.

Archived