|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

Guest wishstarz

Are Nam Gong & Hong Jin Young wearing couple bracelets?

Sorry, don't know how to copy photos but, the 3rd pic on pg 20 from @destrianalie show them both wearing bracelets...

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just found on the PocaGuri thread that they are ending their marriage. Both are too busy and so they are leaving. It is abrupt and WGM doesn't have any replacements for them. So that means there will be more time for an episode or so, for the remaining couples. It is always jarring for a couple to leave, even if it is expected. And as always, there is the hope they at least remain friends afterwards. I shipped the YoonSo couple and they seemed to have the best chance to go forward. But there isn't any word and even tho the rumors were denied about her dating a co-star, it is upsetting. But you can't tell others how to live life or who to marry. With this couple, I think it will be more obvious about how their relationship is going (I know it won't be but I'll pretend anyway) Does anyone else feel you know Min oppa more now than JinYoung? She has a certain character when it is all excitement and entertainment, but, she is quite the smartie underneath it all. In my imagination she has a tablet with a folder for "Min Oppa" (in her mind of course) And she is carefully checking off her list, the things she likes about him and the things she will have some issues with. 
 They've just started but they already are comfortable with each other. Min oppa is fortunate to have a playful lady who is smart but nice. I hope they have a nice long time on WGM.

I doubt they would end the 2Young couple because of losing the lease. They are very popular with the younger crowd and definitely have chemistry. So I am not sure of why the 4D couple is leaving but I don't think WGM just ended them since they have to come up with a new couple on short notice.  I think Min oppa likes the challenge and the mystery of her too. He's intrigued by her expressions and is always trying to puzzle them out.  I liked the part in the car when she was trying to pull one over on him. He knew something wasn't quite right but couldn't put his finger on it. Still he didn't fall for it and had a good time escaping. :)   At the country house he was going to use logic to show why it wouldn't be a good place to live. So he sat her down and calmly and kindly said to her "there's nothing here" in the way of shops etc. He thought that it was a good argument and that she probably hadn't thought it through....  Hahaha her answer just floored him because, yes she knew there wasn't shops around, and that was the reason she liked the country home. He was like :-O When he tried again to get the country home out of the picture, he hurriedly backtracked when she immediately said YOU HATE THIS HOUSE. So funny...
 She is very considerate of what he wants and compromises where she can. I think Min oppa is a fast learner and pretty soon he won't be under guessing what she's up to or where she is going with something. He's liking it for sure.
8->

She's also surprised him with her "mind reading" abilities. She has known a few times what he was thinking.  They also have similar tastes in clothes and health food.  WGM sometimes lets us in on the reasons why they put a couple together, but they have been silent on this couple. But I would say they paired them up because of the above and of course their age, and that they both hate pretenders. There is probably more that will come out. That is why I missed the BRI's for the Radio Star portion. There wasn't explanations or reactions to what happened. Well here is to the honeymoon and all the BRI's for that.  :P

The pool scene has me laughing. Min oppa wants to see the famous bikini body but when she shows him, he puts the hair bow in front of his eyes. So shy. ANd then she wants him to take off his tank top. Then she gets all shy and he gets shy. But they still look  :\">

Yes yes yes to all that all of you have said! Great insight! @colourgrae, now that you have said it, I do feel that I know min oppa more. Jinyoung seems a bit more guarded. I have a feeling min oppa likes her smarts as well! He always smiles widely, toothy grin and all, and seem so impressed with her smart comments. I don't think he expected that from her. To be honest, I didn't either.

@LavelyShai‌ thank you for the name drop!

@wishstarz‌ i will keep a lookout for that bracelet!

He puts a bow in front of his eyes? What a hoot. Lol. Well, it's on national TV. haha. But i laugh out loud when you say they both took a look nonetheless. I hope they have a long run on the show.

I wasnt surprised with the pocaguri news. I felt that their marriage fun has run its course. Hope they have a happy love in their own lives.

Who is yoonso? Or is it yeongso? I for one hope to be able to watch yeongso one day. Because i just love yonghwa and his crooked teeth. Lol. I know...very superficial of me. But its seohyun that i have to make myself like. I am just not into girls generation..although i like yoona's funny acting. Haha

Min oppa seems to be just like an ahjushhi when he grumbled about the fly on his food during the honeymoon dinner by the beach in the preview. Lol..

I have this suspicion, that WGM has run its course. If they are not looking for a couple replacement, and giving more air time for 2young and our couple, I think they are cutting budgets and moving on.

Guest לי�ור �ורן

His bodyyyyyyyy is debakkkkkk omoooo =D>

Guest daemul

www.kpopforlove.net/2014/05/140510-we-got-married-episode-219.html?m=1

Still raw but i dont care!as long as i can see uri goongjin couple.even no sub. :\">

Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min flew to Saipan for their honeymoon on the May 10th episode of 'We Got Married'.

SEE ALSO: Hong Jin Young to sing main theme song for 'Glorious Day' OST

Hong Jin Young expressed that she was nervous about the trip. She said, "I've never gone on a trip with a guy, just the two of us. Since it's my first time, I'm nervous, anxious, and confused." She also said, "I could only sleep for two hours." She wasn't alone though as Nam Goong Min shared, "I couldn't sleep either."

The couple enjoyed each other's time at the beach, and they later got into their swimsuits at their hotel pool. Judging by their reactions, they both liked what they saw!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/hong-jin-young-and-nam-goong-min-fly-to-saipan-for-their-honeymoon-on-we-got-married

I got these from the 4d couple thread. the raw
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1txhbs_中字-140510-南宮民-洪真英-我們結婚了-ep06-dearjwy張佑榮中文個站-百度張祐榮吧-小龍人字幕組_fun

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1txfs7_中字-140510-張祐榮-朴世榮-我們結婚了-ep15-dearjwy張佑榮中文個站-百度張祐榮吧-小龍人字幕組_fun

Just our couple and the 2young

Guest wulfpopjusshi

Oh, there is a little more people!

@colourgrae If I were a 37 years old men and then met a mature women, which just happens to be this pretty, cute, and funny, I'd go crazy! And I'm not devaluing him, he's good looking, and a gentleman too.
And also I want to congratulate you for those images you post, great work! You have a very sharp-eye.

Against my rules and in desperation, I watched those raws clips, and daebak! xD

Obviously HJY couldn't appear wearing just a bikini with such a body! NGM was a little dissapointed, but even with too much clothes xD, everyone can see she is amazing. Very surprising seeing her so ashamed also, she is always very confident and defiant, but has a girlish side too xD

And NGM... obviously he went back to the GYM to impress her, he took of his shirt witch such confidence xD. He won like 3 points in HJY's calification just with that.

Wainting for tomorrow, they are just too much... =))

@LavelyShai yes! Jinyoung seems to enjoy being carried on his back! Haha!

I first expected her to massage his back after carrying her. But min oppa looked deeply touched with her bringing him a bottled water. Hey, even I was touched. Haha

They are so funny that I laughed despite not understanding anything.

Min oppa..boy was he ripped. I was staring along with jin young. Lol. I say both of them are brave despite a little shy.They could have worn tshirts or something while swimming but they didnt.

Archived