|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

‘Radio Star’ Featuring Namgoong Min and Hong Jin Young, The Cutie Couple

‘Radio Star’ Featuring Namgoong Min and Hong Jin Young, The Cutie Couple
 Many of the "We Got Married" viewers offered positive reactions of the unveiling of the Namgoong Min - Hong Jin Young couple. Dubbed the "cutie couple", their dynamic is both comical and sweet. Appearing as a couple on "Radio Star", they showed the hilarious couple dynamic that ensues when opposites attract.

Hong Jin Young spoke first, as it was already her third time appearing on Radio Star. When singer Jung Joon Young stated that he always felt that Hong Jin Young was a great person, she responded by saying that she's always been fond of Jung Joon Young. Namgoong Min then broke up the conversation by telling the MC's that Hong Jin Young is very flirty and that she should act like how she naturally acts around him.

Not one to lose, Hong Jin Young responded by saying, "Namgoong Min acts like he's a quiet person, but in reality, he says everything that he wants to say. People say I'm flirty, but Namgoong Min is the one that has more girlfriends than guyfriends."

Hong Jin Young described Namgoong Min as a man that would point it out if she had something stuck in her teeth. When the MC's asked if Hong Jin Young would tell her boyfriend or husband if his zipper is open, Hong Jin Young surprised the MC's by telling them that she would close it for him. Hong Jin Young also revealed her "cutie" moves, but Namgoong Min stated, "She often takes it too far," drawing laughter.

However, they are not always at odds. Namgoong Min stated that Hong Jin Young's bright personality lights up a room. He stated that while she isn't his style physically, her natural charm and personality made him really like her. He also stated that Hong Jin Young is not pretty but lovely. Hong Jin Young didn't respond to these comments but smiled and encouraged Namgoong Min throughout the show.

It will be interesting, to say the least, to see their dynamic play out in "We Got Married".

By Staff Writer | March 28, 2014 04:44 AM EDT

source : http://www.kpopstarz.com

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LavelyShai The question is then this - Do their ideas of what a limit is, match? She's already had an obsessive boyfriend and doesn't want another. Surely WGM checked this out and didn't pair her with someone that would make her feel uncomfortable.!!??!  :-O    Some of the acceptable limits I'm guessing, are about making the lady feel "special" as in "this is my girl and I'll not let another guy put an umbrella up over her, take her home, sit next to her, buy her a drink ;) dance with her etc. Unacceptable in my opinion, snoop thru her phone, drive around following her, make her stay at home unless out with him, make a schedule of her activities so he can approve them etc.
 Up till now, Min oppa has shown he is nervous about her even just appreciating a guy singing on the street. His little glance to her face and then his statement of how he wished he could sing... Then stating (staking out his territory) that they are married. Min oppa either has had really bad experiences with flirty/liying ladies or he is insecure or living up to the perceived image of what a man should be like - jealous. Or none of the listed.  @-)   He also doesn't like the other guy Jin Ho and breathed a sigh of relief over her canceling her part on the show. Now this could fall into the category of seeming to have a relationship with a guy while married (even if it is only on the part of the guy) so Min oppa is only feeling what a lot guys would. It falls under the category of Don't talk to Old Boyfriends. But I wonder what Min oppa would really do if Jin Ho did show up.  :-?  :-w [-(  :-q
We might see this from JinYoung :-@ to  Min oppa. 
 Well that was fun, but I think Min oppa can learn a lot from JinYoung and get a better footing as to what a balanced relationship is like. Of course, we must not fall into the trap of thinking that we can make a guy over.  :))

@LavelyShai  I hope the honeymoon gives them enough time to really get a feel for one another. Since they are in another country, it'll be "just" them in a totally new place. Find out a few things they didn't know about each other.
 By the way, I just throw out things to get others opinions. I feel for Min oppa because he seems like a nice guy who got taken advantage of because of his ignorance about women. Or just because he is a nice guy.  I think JinYoung is a really sensible person and has seen a broad spectrum of people. If anyone can brighten up Min oppa, I think she can.  He's seven years older too so that might factor in. Probably took some of the wind out of his sails when her friends guessed she wanted a younger idol to show up. Whether he realllllyyy wanted just a 50/50 relationship out this show (maybe he secretly hoped for romance) or doesn't want to be disappointed...... He could even be thinking that JinYoung is crazy to think she'll get a husband out of the show. Hahaha watch out Min oppa if she really likes you, you'll be married and you won't know how it happened. 

@LavelyShai  I forgot about the moving in part. :D
 Will he bring anything other than clothes? I was going to say camera equipment but that sounded a little um >:)
 Hope he doesn't bring awards. Maybe his sports equipment. They have to be the oddest couple yet. Move into a real house till they find a filming house. Could be all sorts of awkward. AND does that mean her mom can pop in anytime she wants? ;)

@LavelyShai  Consider the picture of them walking around on their honeymoon with a band around their ankle so they have to stay together. That is unusual  too. Although they did have the youngest couple stick their hand into some crazy molding compound so they had to walk around holding hands.  :-/  Does she get to suggest these things or is it just those in-house phycologists trying to find the formula to make a real married couple?  Since there isn't any indication of YoonHan and SoYeon getting together for dates after the show (still hoping) they are trying harder to bond them together. Might work with Min oppa, but not JinYoung if Min oppa doesn't add up for her.  Hahaha a show where the participants try to outwit the people behind the scenes. Hmmm, the Truman show?

Guest kangminto

Of course the show is scripted in some ways, ie: Activities and itineraries. It's impossible to have a show like WGM, Running Man, etc.etc. without some scripting involved in the schedules and locations. It's simply too large of a crew and too large of a show for that to happen, plus you'd also have to consider security and filming permits.

As for what they actually do on the show I'd say that it depends on the couple themselves and whether or not they can be convincing without extensive directions; we've already seen that Hong Jin Young can handle herself in front of a camera and is pretty good at improvisation, and NGM can be... well... NGM because his awkwardness around HJY is entertaining in and of itself.

Guest wulfpopjusshi

@saeedehEveryone with good intentions is admitted in our legion! Ok, ok, small group, but seriously Welcome!
I think NGM is a good and noble guy, I still can't judge him, so, for now, I believe all this overly jealous side, is his way to show HJY he really likes her, and has the disposition to even eventually fall for her, like he said to her friends. He hasn't shown his true colors yet, but I found very funny how HJY's flirty nature indeed hurts him xD.
Also, Jin Young is way too smart, seriously, look how she speaks, behaves, reacts, and does almost everything in a cute way; obviously getting him infatuated is part of her evil agenda xD, so for now I don't think this jealousy matter is angering her, quite the contrary. =))

friends, have you noticed first time when hong jin young talked to him about having baby how namgoong min reacted. :\">
and second time when they were in real estate, HJY again brought up baby`subject and how he had brilliant small on his face.i think it seems like he also from the bottom of the heart want to hear this from her and likes having baby and he is a man after his wife` heart.
:)) :D
who is agree with me?raise your hands?
:)>-
and sorry if i couldn`t deliver a good concept because of my poor english.

wulfpopjusshi said:
@saeedehEveryone with good intentions is admitted in our legion! Ok, ok, small group, but seriously Welcome!
I think NGM is a good and noble guy, I still can't judge him, so, for now, I believe all this overly jealous side, is his way to show HJY he really likes her, and has the disposition to even eventually fall for her, like he said to her friends. He hasn't shown his true color yet, but I found very funny how HJY's flirty nature endeed hurts him xD.
Also, Jin Young is way too smart, seriously, look how she speaks, behaves, reacts, and does almost everything in a cute way; obviously getting him infatuated is part of her evil agenda xD, so for now I don't think this jealousy matter is angering her, quite the contrary. =))

Guest wulfpopjusshi

If you are a man, no matter who you are or what you do; if you are dating an overly pretty (in your eyes) girl, you will get jealous often. Fact.
Is not for insecurity or crazyness (most of the time xD), is because you like her to such an extent, that you think every other men find her pretty too. Morover if the girl is like this HJY, who I believe even sleeps in a cute flirty way... you lost your mind, simple and easy as that.  8-}

@wulfpopjusshi  Nice to know a guy's viewpoint. Min oppa = mind lost
 Since they had done the game show part of Radio Star before meeting the friends, I also see Min oppa has no problem putting his arm around her briefly. He may be shy but he has done more skinship than a lot of "husbands" have done in the beginning. Still amazed that he put "kiss and hold hands on their date" Did he think that it would be easy to kiss on a first date because this variety show was going to be like an acting gig? Pretend to be the husband and kiss the pretend wife. Well I think JinYoung was way too cute and larger than life so that Min oppa would have evaporated if did kiss her.
  I'm looking forward to watching it tomorrow.

id="yui_3_9_1_1_1399108147548_1364" class="headline"Namgoong Min expresses his feelings for Hong Jin Young

20140412181344_534903c8883f8_1.jpg

April 12th broadcast of MBC 'We Got Married' showed Namkoong Min meeting with Shin Ji and SPICA's Joo Hyun, who are close friends of Hong Jin Young.

Shin Ji and Joo Hyun asked Namkoong Min how he feels about Hong Jin Young, and Namkoong Min replied, "I am opening my heart more and more by meeting her. I'm treating with her with a sincerity."

He went on, "I think that the viewers will be able to tell if I treat her without sincerity."

Then, Hong Jin Young said, "I just told my agency's boss that I am getting married."

this is the link:http://news.yahoo.com/namkoong-min-expresses-his-feelings-for-hong-jin-023017987.html

i did put this news because i think this translation is more clearer than the WGM sub.

Hello everyone and welcome newcomers to this thread! Well that was a lot of fun with our 'mature' couple in this week's episode. I watched it raw though. Understood nothing. Wished their segment was more than a game segment though. Still, it was lot of fun.

Loved jinyoung's glittering sly eyes when they did couple games. Especially the pass the-paper-with-lips game. She was confident and didnt falter.

She back-hugged him like he was her husband of 10 years. Well, with shoulders and back like min oppa's, i too will back-hug him like no one's business. Haha. Min oppa was steady and calm and a great sport.

I half expected jin young to be really adventurous with the pepero game. Her shyness took over. But on the other hand, both of them pursed their lips and didnt even separate them to bite the biscuit and get the shortest length possible. So it was quite daring i must say. Mostly i laughed at min oppa's reactions.

I am quite proud of them. Even if they lost in most games? Lol.

It's great to have a guy's POV @wulfpopjusshi‌! I for one thought min oppa's jealousy is only half real and I didnt take it seriously after some time. In fact, it's almost funny. It wouldn't be ofcourse, if it is extreme! I think, no matter how fake the marriage is, since you are made to believe that this is somewhat real, you can get jealous. Im saying this as i imagine myself in their position. Haha.

@colourgrae‌ min oppa's wish for a kiss definitely shows confidence. And a flattery for jin young i think. It shows that no matter who the wife turns out to be, he will show his love to her. And she is special enough to deserve that kiss. But we have yet to see him kiss her right?

'We Got Married's newest couple Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min almost kissed on the May 3rd episode.

SEE ALSO: Hong Jin Young reveals her past as a member of the girl group Swan

Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min along with Wooyoung and Park Se Young visited the 'Radio Star' set, where they played couple games before going off on their honeymoons. The two couples faced each for three prizes, even playing the well-known 'Pepero stick game.'

Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young got extremely close during the Pepero game, nearly kissing. The actor explained, "I had a lot of kiss scenes in dramas." As the only couple in their thirties on the show, they definitely weren't afraid to be more bold.

Their near kiss made viewers go nuts. They commented, "Daebak, they kissed," "I was nervous just watching," "Didn't they get too close," "They're such a pretty couple," and more.
Here is the allkpop article http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/hong-jin-young-and-nam-goong-min-nearly-kiss-on-we-got-married

On the Radio Star game show, I guess if you won, you could pass on the "prize". Because 3 were like punishments - being tied together, signing and selling 50 CDs (the one prize that made them all groan) and the last maybe being piggybacked but I'm only guessing from the trailers for next week. The good prizes were a massage, eating dinner on the beach and something else (????) Our couple got the tied together, eat on the beach (sadly some flies joined them for dinner) and the piggyback. (?) Scenes for next week included JinYoung & Min oppa tied together on the beach (ankle to ankle) and having a giggling fun time crashing onto the sand. JinYoung being piggybacked by Min oppa while he is dragging their luggage around and having to look good for her cellphone picture taking. Then some sexy time with JinYoung in an almost full body black swimming gown (is there such a thing?) and some water playing.

Archived