[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest ManolitaA

iammeowkitten said: TO THE ISSUE ABOUT OUR OTP BOTH UPDATED THEIR.WEIBO, WELL FOR ME IT'S NOT A COINCIDENCE. IT ONLY MEAN 1 THING TO ME,WHICH IS THEY BOTH WANT THAT DONGHAE SHIPPERS WON'T LOSE AN UPDATE TO THEM. :-? ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN VOICE CHUNGIIIIISSSS!!!! \:D/

Sorry I forgot to post this one...I would say that yes I agree with your opinion, action speaks louder to our Dongahe Couple...

Guest ManolitaA

I guess that's why ere still here to boost our couple because we believe in what you see what we get...and were seeing that they love each other, and let's just be patient my friends...everything is under control... :\"> :x, let's just stay here in tune for them... and also for ourselves 'cause as for myself it's one of the reasons why I smiles a lot, Nyahahaha, your Ajuma here is addicted to them... :)) :P

I think that time they teased Boom not Wookie because his face was priceless he was really shocked

A but off topic here but I think what funny was that they were talking about pregnancy with the male hosts. Female guests have no trouble in understanding that 2 lines is pregnant but males seem different. Lol it must be really hard for LdW to understand about the pregnancy talk. But it's ok, once he is dad he will understand everything.

Guest ManolitaA

Yes, and it so happen that I believe in that situations that many couple begins their relationships as a friend...a true friend first, as they become comfortable with each other, so as their love grows...and I may say that it's a strong one...the relationship of a couple who is from friendship first  is much stronger that being just in love at once... :\"> :\"> I know it 'cause I;ve been like that  :-* with my husband and were married for 27 yrs now... :-/

Guest turquoiseblue

ditditdutdut said:
But after reading DH's old interview and seeing how they interact in the early BTSs, I finally changed my mind (after 8 long years lol). They were so comfortable with each other in a really innocent way, exactly like you said, the way 2 friends had reached a certain comfort level. If they used to be a couple, and even dated for 2 years like some had said, I don't think they would be as free with skinship as they were. I'm guessing that after My Girl, they probably did go on a couple of dates but decided to become platonic instead. Looking back now, especially after refreshing myself with a few of their old old old interviews, I think DW really saw DH like a little sister and adored her that way. On DH's part, she probably had initial attraction but it fizzled into friendship because DW acted more like a big bro.

girl, that interview of dahae was a loooong time ago and actors never admitted to dating each other so don't take her word like its written in stone. in their interviews now, there was no mention of friendship or them being just close friends. 
and if you haven't really followed them before, it will be easy for you to stay that they never dated . but there are many evidence that they did and many interviews that accounted for them liking each other more than friends. maybe you should read the first 100 pages of this thread so you'll get an idea. i am not rebuking your opinion, i'm saying this because i've been a shipper of these two since My Girl and some shippers here are like me with more inside knowledge. not admitting to anything doesn't mean it didn't happen.
if you think this is only friendship, then i don't know what's your boundary of friendship. Being "physically comfortable" with each other even has boundaries dear. if your guy friend can touch your thigh, hug you tight, kiss you with tongue and caress your hair etc. then you can tell me this is just friendship. yep, you will say they are actors and acting out their character but even actors that are friends have boundaries too. 
no one is forcing this ship to sail, it's actually sailing itself :)) when you said in the end "nothing is impossible" is like a disclaimer. it only means you are still open to the idea that maybe really dating :D

KYAAAAAAAAH! Good morning. JUST DONE REVIEWING THE UPDATES THAT I MISSED! FROM 427-435. THE TOPIC THAT CATCHED MY ATTENTION IS THE TREATMENT OF THE TWO FROM PAST TO PRESENT. I AGREE AS WHAT YOU SAID AHJUMMA @turquoiseblue‌ COZ I BELIEVE THAT LOVE IS SWEETER THE SECOND TIME ARROUND. :x hahahaha THIS STATEMENT OF YOURS WHICH YOU SAID "and there's nothing "innocent" in how they interact with each other :)) it screams S*X to me! The hand that caress the thigh under the blanketis faaaar from innocent. The kiss with tongue is faaar from innocent, the very tight hugs... Omigosh i'm an ahjumma and all these physical intimacy they do can awaken the kraken anytime. :)) " MADE MY DAY SHINE EVEN THOUGH THE WEATHER HERE IS OPPOSITE AS WHAT I FEEL AFTER READING YOUR COMMENTS X_X hahahaha AND ALSO BECAUSE OF THAT WORDS OF WISDOM OF YOURS ABOUT DONGHAE, YOU GIVE ME HOPE AND CHANCE THAT DONGHAE ARE REAL :x :\"> 감사합니다 gamsahabnida AHJUMMA ^:)^

Guest xtin21bass

Goodmorning chingus!!..

I fell asleep last night and today reading all your comments was like!.. "OK KiLL ME NOW" hahaha evidences are for real!.. you guys are really DaeBak!!!... hehe.. thanks for your 20/20 visions!! :)

I don't think they will get married in this year or even next year. The reason is that, like many other said, DH just broke up with her bf early this year and LDW and LDH just start their relationship. Whether DH's previous relationship was meaningful to her or not, marriage is never something easy to decide. They probably would like to date for 1-3 years and will married when they are really sure of each other and they are ready for parenthood. One thing I am sure is that it won't be long till they get married. Because what I know is that they are both from happy family. The fact that they were born in a normal family means that they will want to have their own family at the early age. For LDW who is 34, it is a bit late if they married 3 years later but for LDH who is just 30, 3 years time is perfect time for her to be more mature. For korean celebrities, or even normal couples, marriage is different than dating because its when they become one, and decide to give birth to their love. And I wouldn't be surprise if exactly 9 months of marriage, their first child is born.

Guest superpm kpop

tumblr_n7ptm2o35r1sh8uxlo1_1280.gif
back to this back hug
i think he looks like he pressed her against him and his hands  were too low like they were on her uterus area wht do u think ???
correct me if im wrong *delulu mode*

Guest ManolitaA

Thanks turqouisenlue in your very informative comments and observations, and I'm really into your ideas, yes that's more possible...and I'm at peace for our couple, just wait and everything will be in its proper way...just have faith... :\">

I just watched the finale for HK again. LOL no wonder the last kiss was their favourite, that was a heck of a long kiss ;;) . You can just imagine how many times they had to shoot that, what with the close ups and the long shots, DongHae was having a kiss fest =))

li96 said:
@samzz I'm writing you this message because I would like to apologize...
I am really sorry...My comment wasn't relevant and I misunderstood the comment of human1981 because of my english...I am sorry,  if I offended you with my reply... :( 
This situation makes me uneasy, forgive me if I hurt you :( ...

Guest ManolitaA

yeah, me too know why they both say it is the memorable kiss that ending kiss, bec there's no one near them why they are kissing...feeling free on what they are doing...so much emotions on that one... :\"> :\"> :x :x :P:P

@superpm Koop ..Yes. I agree with u. This hug is too tight & I even feel a bit pity for Dahae in front of crew as the way he react is like ......( u know what I mean ) superpm kpop said: tumblr_n7ptm2o35r1sh8uxlo1_1280.gif
back to this back hug
i think he looks like he pressed her against him and his hands  were too low like they were on her uterus area wht do u think ???
correct me if im wrong *delulu mode*

I've been reading this thread from page 1, I've been a fan of the couple since MG but it is during HK that I began interested in their relationship starting from the BTS photo where Wookie looked at Dahae differently. I therefore conclude, 100% that they started off as friends but before HK ended they are already dating and so much in love with each other!  (Would it help if I tell u that I'm a Psych Major?)

until now, I still cannot interpret what is his intention of doing it, not relevant at all to the actual scene
maybe he's just losing control for a moment-btw many of their reaction always scream XXX, that's why we are sometimes going overboard with our comments.
tumblr_n7ptm2o35r1sh8uxlo1_1280.gif

Guest AikuhD

Honestly, I don't think DW and DH are dating, yet. Lol.. They've known each other for a long time and made an effort to foster their friendship and keep in contact throughout those years.

DH even said in an interview when they asked about her friendship with DW and she said they're really great friends and she even met up with him on the day before he enlisted for the army.

And I think we can all agree that DH definitely accepted the role for Hotel King because DW personally asked her to do the drama with him. As we can also see from the drama's BTS and interviews, they are very very physically comfortable with each other. Him protecting her from the cold by hugging her and sharing an umbrella (beach BTS), him freely holding a hug longer than required during rehearsal (the BTS where he said to stay hugging like this because it's so cold), her kissing him during adlibs (swing kiss), last filming interview where he freely patted her thigh and asked if they should re-enact a kiss scene (twice), and DW even cutely asked DH for a hug simply coz he felt whiny! Lol..

These are all things that only 2 people of opposite gender would do when their friendship have reached a certain level. I think their friendship goes deep. They may not be each others' ideal types (coz if they were, they would've dated long ago) but I think friendships develop over time. She was very young in My Girl and even he admits that she has a more womanly vibe now. And she admits that he is more considerate and gentlemanly now.

I hope and I think most of us hope that this friendship turns into something more. However I'm not 100% forcing this ship to sail coz there are certain friends in life that we want to remain friends with and not want to risk the friendship with a relationship.

But, nothing is impossible.

i totally agree with you. #Perfect #quitefair statement