[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest nikisa

As for me, I can't wait to know Lee Jun Ki reaction...wondering if he already knew this thing or not..bcoz he knew that these two feeling during MG days, if not why he tweeted about them " Seol Gong Chan Joo Yoo Rin kekeke, cough cough" when Donghae reunited again in Hotel King...and I am very sure he will support both of them..I really want to see MG four leads reunion again 

:):)

>-

Lee Jun Ki tweeted that?

Guest angelcake293

human1981 said: @angelcake293 Hi. I shared your MV at HK DC Inside. I hope you don't mind. Actually they love all the MVs that I shared there. They really enjoy it.

Guest tinsky73

Ok, I just watched the interview again but with the subs & I tell you it's a lot different when you know what they were saying. A LOT! After watching it, I felt breathless like I was punched in the gut but in a good way. Ahhh, it's just hard to describe the feeling & I had to compose myself afterwards so I can make a coherent post about it.

Anyhoo, this is what I have observed...

1) Wookie..oh, wookie...you da man! He was basically courting her in front of the camera. Remembering that article @angiemty posted a while back about how he does not pursue a girl unless he knows his feelings are reciprocated, confident wookie only means he's sure about da hae's feelings for him as well. And flirty wookie, looking so gorgeous, turning on the charm like that...LETHAL!

2) Da hae, I give props to you for maintaining your composure after being on the receiving end of wookie's advances. Other women, including me, would've been like this 8-> but she was able to hold her ground there. Is it because she's already used to Romantic Wookie? Maybe what she's not expecting is for him to be openly flirting with her like that. The dude who's often guarded when it comes to love issues, whose heart is known to be "cold" & "hard" you need a jackhammer to pry out sweet & endearing words from is suddenly being vocal about her making his heart thump. So I understand if she's self conscious & a bit evasive. If she matched his flirty mood right there, it's tantamount to letting the cat out of the bag. Might as well make an official statement right then & there!

3) Wookie did compose that message to da hae himself. Yes, @turtleaxis, he probably edited the filters in those weibo/facebook photos that were posted. The man is seeing nothing but hearts & rainbows 'cause he's in looooove!

4) Da hae has ticklish elbows. And what's more revealing is that wookie knows about it! Props to @turquoiseblue for pointing this out. So when she jerked her elbow away from wookie's hand, it's not because she's thwarting his advances. She's reflexively avoiding being tickled into a giggling fit in front of an audience.

Like what @samzz said, these two are a mere centimeter away from public admission. It's basically a done deal. \m/

If not Wookie's staffs who posted those photos with filter and heart icons then.... HIM! Hahahaha look what love has done to the old-fashioned guy Wookie! So much inlove that I find it super cute!! :x :x DaHae please don't let this especially made namja (made only for you) go. And yes I agree that during My Girl, DaHae was the one who's more touchy and showy but this time it's different!! It's Wookie's turn to shout to the world that "DaHae is my girl!!!!" he's no longer afraid and I love him for that! Imagine he's willing to risk his career for the woman he loves. *sobs* (well I see it that way since he's showing to us that...Nah. Devil may care but I don't ;) )

Guest msfangfarooch

I'm giggling over here like a little girl while reading your posts! @tinsky73‌ That was such an insightful observation :x . I was smiling the whole time while reading your commentary. Oh, the ticklish elbow part gave me the feels! Btw, can someone please post the link for the English subbed interview? And would a kind soul please message me the original selca wedding pics that DaHae posted? Please, please! Many thanks in advance! ;)

AQ, thank you for the clarification on Jun Ki's tweet.
and with their lovey dovey, and real wedding selfie-I'm even thinking, they actually married for real, which is common for some couple who are do it just on their own, without a priest or families. In Heaven Fate, Dahae had similar type of wedding, and I saw i  some Japanese drama too, maybe this is common over there, and it's legal.
and so it making a BIG news also in Taiwan, China and Hong Kong. Those who don't know abt this drama or CHAMO, thought it s a real wedding for beautiful couple.
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3193241997

MpFAymt.jpg