[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

apqaria said:I don't think there was anything wrong about her hair that makes him need to do that (it was away from her face) but I think he just felt like doing it or wanted to fix her hair to the way he likes it or find it more beautiful and Da-hae was just like nothing happened as it was so normal for him to do that!!! :x :x

Guest tinsky73

I somehow understand why the new shippers are prone to having doubts about this ship whenever something "negative" comes up. They haven't fully grasped how this ship was during MG days compared to now. Well, let me give you girls an idea.... 
MG days... Donghae eye contact while being interviewed = shippers: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Donghae shoulder bump during interview = shippers: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Da hae's admission that wookie is her ideal type = shippers: AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Donghae public appearance = shippers: OXYGEN PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!
How many times did we hear the lines, "we're just close friends," "she's like a sister to me," "I'm not her type," during that period? Yet we remain unfazed. Why? Because we can see the attraction between them no matter how hard they tried to downplay it.  Because we believed in what their heart is saying that their lips can't convey at the time. 
Nowadays, shippers are so spoiled! They hug, they kiss, they give each other love messages, etc. etc. It's such a huge step up for us shippers from the MG era! If you girls died when you saw that epic selca da hae posted, imagine what it did to us! 
I've said this already, I believe that now is the best time to be a donghae shipper. All the signs are there, in big, bold letters. As in HUGE sized font! Let's just wait patiently & enjoy these moments.  ;)

Guest matchabit

I'm a new shipper, but I wholeheartedly believe in them 100%!!! omo this is so crazy! I just started watching k-dramas in March of this year actually, and just stumbled upon HK while browsing mindlessly through Viky. the first thing that caught my eye was, wait, that guy looks handsome, let's check it out for a bit. then it's binge watching the first 6 episodes, finding @apqaria‌ 's blog, signing up for Soompi, and tadaaaaa now I'm sailing happily on this beautiful ship! :)>-

that last interview is super awesome! Wookie fixing her hair?? gahhhhhh only loved ones do that to each other! I do hope their relationship will be well received in Korea when they do decide to give a formal announcement. I'm sure Mama Lee and Mama Byun will be so happy for these two!

Now that HK is already over I hope they'll still be active in doing post-drama activities. I am actually looking forward to them doing photo spreads for a magazine. I am already missing them!

And let's keep this thread active and strong for a very very long time!!! Thanks chinggus!

I had so much work today that I was in lurking mode, I love everyone insight about our couple, like I said when I joined this thread, Donghae is my first and only RL ship. I fell in love with them slowly watching HK, BTS, HK PC & MG, and I knew something was going on, you can't fake those looks like she's the most beautiful thing on heart or he's the most handsome man she knows, those gestures, and of course the adlibs that look so real, sure some people can say they're actors that's their work, but if we look all those BTS you can see the same looks and gestures, and I can't talk about Cherry because I'm about to start watching Chuno but I've seen Wookie's previous dramas and he doesn't look another co-star the same way he looks at Cherry. And to me both are wearing their heart on their sleeve but never at the same time, it's like they take turns to be flirty on camera, but thinking about it I believe there's just one time when both were flirting the couch kiss (22) BTS... Here's a quote from one of my favorites books "Either you have the feeling or you don't" like my BF says "No hay medias tintas" it's like saying "there's no in between"

Guest ManolitaA

samzz said: and why must their hands brushing each other, they can avoid it if they don't want it, 
but we know, both cannot stop from touching each other.
fG9SWxo.jpg

Guest supercalifragilistic

samzz

said:

and why must their hands brushing each other, they can avoid it if they don't want it, 

but we know, both cannot stop from touching each other.

Guest BeverlyL

I have just read a very sad news about our Dongahae couple from Baidu

:(

( someone said his friend who works in the industry told him Wookie is interested in Da Hae but Dada may not seem interested

:(

( let's pray It's not true!!!!!I still believe what I believe!!!

From the very beginning dong wook personally called and asked cherry to be his co-star in hotel king and during the press con cherry said that she accepted the role because the lead man is wookie. From then and there, she would not accepted it if she's not interested with wookie. So, why she didn't refused the offer in the first place? Knowing it's from MBC which I think she had problems before because some of her dramas aired by this network. If it's for the sake of money or for her career.. maybe just 10 or 20 %. But I believe she accepted the offer because first wookid was the first and personally the one who contacted her. Second, oppa became a big part of her life. And last but not least, she might be still interested to wookie or should I say she still has feelings for him.

This is just my opinion regarding that article from baidu. I believe these two individuals have mutual feelings for each other. It's just that wookie so happened to be more showy to his feelings towards cherry. But we can see cherry as well that she' really into wookie the way she stares and look at him . And if she's not interested to wookie she will not bring him food on the set hehehe.

:))

Guest turquoiseblue

sakura22 said:

girl, stop pretending you don't see it or feel it...stop denying yourself the TRUTH. Just accept the fact that they are in love and they are dating. Don't try to push and pull your analysis towards them. Trust your instincts. They are both in love with each other. And they already gave it a go and they don' have to miss each other coz they see each

other everyday esp. now that they have all the time in their hands to bicker, tease, laugh, go crazy, fool around,  kiss, make out, make love and maybe remember to eat and take care of each other in between :) 

And is this being professional to you? Does her smile look "professional" to you?

:D

Guest ShayneyC

OMG. this part:

It sounds like LDW is trying to flirt a bit with her (you know his soft voice tone when he's speaking to or about her) but she keeps it calm and classy. :)

It seems ldh is not aware that she's making wookie's heart "thump thump".haha. oh come on cherry it shows on wookie's actions and messages that you make his heart "thump thump"!!!! That's why he said that ldh was getting prettier. He was into dahae this time...

Guest ManolitaA

turquoiseblue said: sakura22 said:

girl, stop pretending you don't see it or feel it...stop denying yourself the TRUTH. Just accept the fact that they are in love and they are dating. Don't try to push and pull your analysis towards them. Trust your instincts. They are both in love with each other. And they already gave it a go and they don' have to miss each other coz they see each

other everyday esp. now that they have all the time in their hands to bicker, tease, laugh, go crazy, fool around,  kiss, make out, make love and maybe remember to eat and take care of each other in between :) 

And is this being professional to you? Does her smile look "professional" to you?

:D