[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I wish they could have given us 30 minutes of Donghae interview.I enjoyed there interview and want to see more.And they give us more BTS from wedding scene or propose scene.There are so many BTS MBC must be having why can't they release it.

Guest hiddenflea

OMG. this part:

DW: For me, yesterday I wrote on SNS (his weibo post), Dahae-ssi, my Amone, what I wrote was really sincere. After 8 years acting together again, it's such a privilege..DH: You said, thanks for making my heart thump thump. Cos, things like this never come up on set...whew, when did I do that? (joking to DW)DW: You've gotten more beautiful since then..DH: This kind of vibe...lolDW: You've gotten more mature..DH: It's cos I've gotten older

Guest turquoiseblue

Dahae and her killer curves... she only showed it once...when Wookie was probably filming in the beach :)) It's either she knows he will not approve of that or she's scared he will lose control when he sees her wearing that :)) In my mind I was hoping Wookie saw her in that killer mini dress maybe his ears will turn RED :)) and also, I noticed she's wearing long skirts and more conservative clothes when she's with him hehehe :D but that long white dress...she looks so pretty... wookie you lucky lucky man :\">
OPvW32y.jpg

ok eventhough they have no scene together...they are still color coordinated :D both really gorgeous from head to toe...model body and face...gaaahh..i hope they do a CF together soon.
cSo41ZE.jpg

I'm the only one who feels like a proud mama of this relationship? When they confirm this I'll stay very calm and happy. I feel like a matchmaker! old lady here present. Hahaha :x

Goodnight mah crazy donghaeis (hahahaha omg idontknow what word it is!!! ) chaaaau!

I'm about to go to sleep because I need to sleep off the overwhelming feels I got from the last ep of HK :))
But before I go I just want to say, I think the fact that DH sometimes can't look Wookie in the eye is very telling on their mutual attraction. Yah, if a guy I was crushing on stares at me the way he stares at her I won't be able to look him in the eye either :\"> . It's either going to make you blush or you're going to get lost in all that eye-lust and either way it gives TOO much away to the public lol. 
Also re: the media. I'm sure Wookie knows about the hard time she's had with the media more than anyone. I thought the fb message where he said he will support her no matter what was blatant proof lol. He literally had no reason to say that to her, publicly I might add, otherwise. He's telling everyone that he doesn't care how the media might portray DH (just in case) and how it might affect his own image, he's still standing by her. That is a declaration, man. 
And considering the fact that she has been given a hard time before for even starring in a drama with some of these actors (and other stupid reasons. I can't believe she even got hate for being too pretty to be a slave, rolling my eyes so hard at that one lol) , I'm sure he knows too that any and all 'inappropriate' behaviour will draw some negative reaction SOMEWHERE, so I'm also taking that as a sign that he's seriously pursuing her. He won't put her reputation in jeopardy otherwise, you know?
Yah, Wookie just needs to hurry up and make an honest woman out of her :)) . Get married already! :P

Guest msfangfarooch

hiddenflea said: OMG. this part:

DW: For me, yesterday I wrote on SNS (his weibo post), Dahae-ssi, my Amone, what I wrote was really sincere. After 8 years acting together again, it's such a privilege..DH: You said, thanks for making my heart thump thump. Cos, things like this never come up on set...whew, when did I do that? (joking to DW)DW: You've gotten more beautiful since then..DH: This kind of vibe...lolDW: You've gotten more mature..DH: It's cos I've gotten older

lol this isn't the first time he said "she/you got so beautiful than before"
he's so into her right now and her beauty ;))

he's such a tease~~ he really knows the effect and power of that word when you told it to a woman~~
every woman loves to hear "you're beautiful" esp when a guy means it :x

and his eyes and gaze when he's telling her that 8->

luria82 said:  I mean seriously, did he really have to brush that piece of hair away when I couldn't even see it well on HD quality?  

I paused at that scene many time trying to figure out which hair wookie was brushing off lol.I couldn't see anything there.

Guest turquoiseblue

And may I add that never once in that interview that the word "FRIEND" was mentioned. Remember during MyGirl days? They were always being careful with their words and always mentioning "he's a close friend of mine, we really gotten close during filming, she's more like a sister to me, he's like a brother to me, we're friends" blah-blah blah 8-| :)) But now they don't do that anymore. If Dahae is not feeling Wookie at all, she will just FriendZone him right? That's one very clear indication that a girl doesn't want to pursue any romantic relationship with a guy ;) She loves him and the feeling is mutual but she's a woman and she needs to act gracefully in front of the camera, not act like a cheap girl who will do whatever he says.  She was even touched by his sweet words and it made her heart beat faster :x :x whoa! she's complimenting him in her own way making him feel that she appreciate everything he said and it made her heart happy :D This relationship is very mutual to me, equal love, equal passion even though Wookie is the bolder, more showy one :D

Guest msfangfarooch

turquoiseblue said: samzz said:
Dahaeshii, Wookie is sooooooo right, behind the scene or when both of u are alone-you are so horny, with muah muah soundtrack, and here he just asking a cute popoo, why so shy
in Ent world only a boyfriend can request to kiss his girl in public-if people still cannot see it- i dont know what to say lo

Guest turquoiseblue

these pictures are giving me so much wedding reception feels :D :x :x
1. Wedding Speech of the Groom to His Bride2. Cutting of the Cake3. Wedding Toast 
X0gOwnp.jpg

:x :x :x 

Awww, while I was watching their interview again with the translations I just realized that in the first part of the interview, he actually said what he wrote in the SNS (which was yesterday based on trans) and relay his sincere message to DaHae personally. :x :x
THE FEELSSS! LOL. I was like watching the vid for about 3-4 times already before I realized it :))
Wookie!!!tumblr_n9ft1pE1rH1qcyriio1_400.gif

=)) =))

I've rewatched the interview and you can tell how forward Wookie is from the way he looks at her. He never looks away from her face even though she is looking at the camera to avoid melting from his boyfie in love eyes. I was saying this morning how you can be an actor but you can't pretend certain reactions from your body... one of them is how your eyes react when you are looking/you are with a person you love. Everytime I watch Wookie and Cherry acting on HK, his eyes are sparkling. Even a person who doesn't care about shipping them could tell how much in love he is and how she loves him back, by looking at his adoring eyes while they "play" JW and MN. And not only that. I am sure these two also have frequent racing hearts while they act together, as if they are really feeling who they play on their skins.

After I come to ship these two, I don't think many of the latest scenes were just acted, I think that both meant what their characters said while they did their jobs. Like... they thought how could it be if they did what MN and JW did... for example, the proposal, the first love confession, the first making love session, the marriage and the kids... I would also thought myself in such romantic situations if I were acting with the man I love, you know. Considering they are at the right age to get married and be parents, I guess it's a thought they both had. One funny thing I thought is that in the end the drama (fiction) ended how probably Wookie wants his life to be in 6-7 years (reality): he said he wants to get married and create a family, right? Acting that out on screen with the person he loves and Da Hae with the man she loves, it's like the fictional thing could plant in their minds and turn to reality in a future. :x

I'm overwhelmed with feelings, really.

This couple is giving me the flutters from every single action, body language and words both on and off screen.

Perhaps DW teases her about kissing in the interview cause he was definitely flirting and it was taken after the wedding kiss. Surely he noted how DH was so into it and wanted it very much. Knowing that DH likes and wants it I think is one of the reason why he is teasing her.

They are prolly being professional about it thinking that the attraction towards each other is probably due to the characters so they may brush it off and not cross the line (not DW it seems just DH) but I hope they miss each other like crazy, realise that their feelings are true and end up giving it a go.