[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

8 hours ago, Lovebeats3 said:

I still disappointed most of my friends(consider international) love him because of his look. Rarely said they love him because of his talent. I still think, he gave the best performance of acting in Hotel King. He put every detail perfectly for this drama. Every hairstyles differed from every scene. Clothes also. I can feel the pain, the love, the character had endured.

Same with my friends too, many of them crazy about his look...but some really like him because of his drama, I mean a storyline and chemistry with his Co-stars. The latter group is just kdrama lover, not K-actors lover.

And throwback moment.

Imagine if both were serious about their other skills.. Superior in visual and physical build and -"vocal" can be trained. Not all successful Kpop idols can sing btw.

Pics ctto.

hhXHUCc.jpg

Hahaha, DHshii you really love reading my post..I just talked about your "ex no face CEO"..then you introduced him in your Xiaohongshu today.

Send my regards to Gelato gang too. 

So fun seeing her drinking more and more each day.

On 6/29/2020 at 11:52 AM, samzz said:

And makes me remember the toss or the fight between No Face Shameless CEO vs Jason Jang.  year 2013, while still in hot in China, CEO and Jason ..

@dolley once again, DH not really interested to advertise that library cafe on IG. Always in Weibo or Twitter first, maybe not the same usual ADMIN.

She will update the cafe in her IG after few days or weeks or months.

And we know that new one loves that cafe so much.

@dolley it doesn't take million years to know the story behind the pic in Weibo which I mentioned last few days.

The post was written in Chinese, so we know it's not from the other "ADMIN" bc he doesn't know how to write  in Chinese. 

6c2368d7gy3gg7zrhcox2j21kw16ob2b.jpg

Today in Xiaohongshu with the 

another CEO I mentioned on 29/6. Not the same new CEO from April encounter.

Same dress, maybe same night.. that's why I mentioned him 3 days ago when I saw that Weibo picture..and I was right.

mXm3yn5.jpg

2 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz lol in fairness she's good to be an entertainer. I imagine things like what happened to some famous scandals.

that happens when you are hopeless bc no one hire you or give you any project.

That's why I know why she's not posted it in her IG. She just wants to inform Cfans about her still close friendship with that CEO. In her thread years ago..I always said, she will never leave him, no matter what, and I was right.

She's learning many new things lately, one of them.. with full support from MP Partner or masternim.

AtbsHuF.jpg

7 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz lol in fairness she's good to be an entertainer. I imagine things like what happened to some famous scandals.

that happens when you are hopeless bc no one hire you or give you any project.

Usually when she posted that No Face CEO..she will be getting something.

In 2016, I saw his Face with Maggie and DH drinking together... then few months later I saw him accompanied DH, and omma to London for some brand opening. Now, seems like he will be introducing something too. Who knows..he hold lots of history with DH especially during 

Hollywood audition 7 years ago. The most I remember he had dummy questionable agency's website. He handled the late Park Yong Ha and Song Hye Kyo career long time ago.

He also very very familiar with Wookie because he was the one who managed to secure MY GIRL character for DH. I posted about his profile in DH's thread around 7 years ago.

Looking at the NO FACE CEO again.. couldn't wait for the outcome..and also reminded me so much on Miss Ripley bc of his massive involvement in DH's career during that time. She even rushed to LA right after Miss Ripley and not even attended the wrap up party.

YVrdXfu.jpg

DH's former agency FNC..so much trouble among them, hmmm

Initially I thought Mina Kwon..from DH's clan bc I saw her LA friend hastag the name with Hollywxxd hastag as well.

@dolley not the same Mina..

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/07/mina-reveals-jimin-visited-her-with.html?m=1

In a way, FNC did give some sweet crumbs during HK BTS.

The agency CEO and another CEO, that's all I remember about that agency. At least they supported HK and Wookie.

aGGnrFa.png

2 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz hahaha I really thought it's the same, since she's in a news and a bit controversial so asking help from LA famili. As far as I know, they are related most to the problematic one.

Yes, that Mina and connection will be our club secret... that's why we know why some behaving like this or like that.

Fuhh I think I got my revenge today. Yes these CEOs that for years I always being sarcastic when commenting about their mismanagement in handling DH's career in the past. Hopefully, eyes opener to all.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/07/jimin-issues-public-apology-mina.html?m=1

BW3awHD.jpg

Probably these CEOs also play a part in separating many couple, families and career too.

Wookie and Gong Yoo BFF forever.

lFTJ2KP.jpg

eNh5xei.jpg

Still fresh in my memory, DH (or the other admin) kicked out Cody from her IG list after video of Cody, Gong Yoo and Wookie at Goblin scene posted by fan.

Glad Cody doesn't care about the flying kick..she still supporting these two namja.

aOlOC7z.jpg