[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

56 minutes ago, samzz said:

Looking at PHB and DH background, both coming from very wealthy families, so protected by the families..but still surrounded by that kind of people. 

Not only pimpri bff's/friends, their daddy, but gelato group too. Both claimed very very happy..do they? Hahaha.

yes I checked the gelato famili seems to know her too

in fairness he has an eye for a wealthy fragile woman, these girls who are easily to convert into their system. No wonder he always dependent on them and on ATM to maintain that lifestyle.

Well saw them happy and depressed at the same time. Usually hiding the latter. 

Thanks to Jang Hyuk's fan for this video.

DH said 10 years ago, if she wants to make another comeback with Wookie, she prefers hard melo, more than Hotel King..but I prefer actions plus hard comedy.

Actually DH is so good in stage performance, why she never try musical. Well we know, who always discouraging her bc afraid DH starts having more friends and open her eyes. If possible they want her to be blinded for the rest of her life.

I read about list of attendees for Baeksang Award tomorrow.. something we know we couldn't see or never see for DH anymore. She's already Daesang winner for Miss Ripley and has tried all genre of dramas.. maybe to her nothing to chase anymore bc acting is not her passion. At least PHB still thinking about future acting, regardless of her current situation now.

Sorry, I lol on the last caption in the 3rd pic..bc in the past 5 years, we had lots of bikini post posted by the SX partner in Socmedia. 

But as some said, if she's so proud of it, who are you to judge. Well just saying.

Just copy and paste from old post about the diary from this thread, and I'm in a very very good mood maybe due to the latest update on the BS scandal and honestly Binkyo rumor. I like their very mature comments about the rumor. Bottom point is, we are so aware about real, delulu and rumor bc no one know about their private lives or what inside their heart. However, nothing is more sweeter if no more bitterness between old friends or lovers.

The old diary giving me an idea to write a throwback.

--

Writing her diary in Chinese is one of the methods used by her C-teacher to make her Chinese language study easier and efficient. In one of the practice book the teacher even inserted Donghey picture to boost her efficiency. Smart teacher lol. I'm sure my English would be much better if my English teacher put Wookie's face in my study book during my school years.

The picture inserted by the teacher-exposed during the Happy Camp.

rIKqlI1.jpg

Happy Camp 2011 , here is the full translation of the part she wrote abt her ex-bf.

MC: Are you writing your diary in Chinese language?
DH: Yes, I’m.
MC: Let me read a small part.
Today I suddenly miss my ex-boyfriend. Recently I feel really lonely.
MC: Is it your fate?
DH: I don’t know. If it is our fate, maybe I don’t have a chance to belong with him anymore.

When we were falled in love, we gave each other deep love.
But after we broke up, I can not contact him anymore .

Despite we loved each other so deep. now we see each other as strangers.

I think at that time I felt really lonely. Now I feel lonely too.

MC: Now, you’re not lonely. You have many good friends who concern about you.
Your friend.
Before we went here to film this episode, he had specially sent a message to me.

DH: Wilber Pan?
MC: Yes, he is.

He sent a message to me. Hence, whenever you feel alone, just call him.
DH: Yah, we often keep in touch. He is handsome Pan.
MC: Handsome Pan. Hello, handsome Pan.
Is your relationship with him come to this high level?
DH: Relationship?
We’re friend.
Now we are friend.

But in the future, I don’t know
I’m just kidding.
I’m just kidding.
I don’t know.

From the interview in 2010 posted in Dramabean..she said, both her and Wookie started texting again in 2009 ( meaning reconciliation) whereby she met him one day before military enlistment.

Btw who is the ex-boyfriend? Most old fans knew about non stop news about them dating and posted in the media from year 2006-2008. 3 years in a row. 

Their age, the 3 years of rumors during that period, the public outing, the couple thingy, most obvious the interior design of their house. Another one, when they teased her "a colleague or co-star". DH only had 3 drama within that period, whereby the costars, totally not relevant at all. No boyfriend before My Girl as she claimed.

@dolley seems like DH was at the beach or near that area..the background, the trees and the the way the trees being tight to the ground, looks like near to very windy area.

Or she went with new group of friends. Usually they will reply to us back, hahaha.

And Wookie also having shooting around beach area based on his gym buddy IG story. Coincidence or she's stalking him lol.

AFh53Uz.jpg

@samzz the holiday theme for these days forest I don't know if Gumiho is in the forest, or in the city Glad that his gym friends visited him on the set and coffeebay is there to support also. 

DM has a lot of interesting topics, even the exact location hahaha. 

20 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz the holiday theme for these days forest I don't know if Gumiho is in the forest, or in the city Glad that his gym friends visited him on the set and coffeebay is there to support also. 

DM has a lot of interesting topics, even the exact location hahaha. 

My friends said DH really want to see the red fox, so she's non stop wondering in the forest lol.

And her lady boss likes Hyun Bin.

I read 2 threads, curious what's going on. Apparently, their shippers so happy, about stylists liking pictures of the ex of the star they handle.

We had the same also..but never too excited..bc of latest connections that we still investigating.

Some of my friends like it very much bc since the liking..DH soften her mood towards Wookie, and she sang a birthday song to him on 6th Nov last year. The first time they saw something from her after few years. Fanning the old memories about Wookie.

The problem we have a Mastermind who is watching us. Since then, he also involved in video making involving Wookie.

The other shippers don't have to face the same problem like us e.g the "gelato".

Off topic- I saw shippers so excited when the celebrities they love so much "like" about their past.

E.g SHK likes her old drama OST posted by her best friend.

SYJ likes her shippers post.

Well something to learn today.

GWuqPiV.jpg

Looking at throwback pic of Wookie in drama Partner in IG.

Well I still remember about this article. It's very very common for family over there to interfere about their kids relationship.- especially on celebrities that coming from wealthy background.

In this comment section..fan mentioned about Wookie's costar KHJ. Well she shouldn't declared don't want to get married forever..bc the ex-boyfriend already married now with younger woman.

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/08/29/k-ent-reporter-shares-details-of-kim-hae-soo-and-yoo-hae-jins-past-relationship-including-mother-hunger-strike-to-break-them-up/

I remember also Wookie blind date section with Gong Yoo, JDY in his talk show.. one of the most important question is about their financial background right.

"Went to set of drama shooting and teared them apart"..huh sounds familiar.

Back to stylist and friends connections.

Wookie's stylist and DH's boss/best friend at the same place last year.

KlsuiPi.jpg

OV9pIzF.jpg

Ended up, 

QdgoiVl.jpg

If the reconciliation is honest..why not. We are not pushing you DHshii, we just love investigating.