[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz we all know that until now the Sk never forget sx partner  scandal, the worst, she's very proud of it and even inserted on every episode of her variety show. Yes she might got a project once after that but I'm sure bc her clans still has connection that time. Now she's ended as a promo girl of her bff boss business. 

seems like she never regret how much time and opportunity  she lost in her career, wherein Kdrama is at the peak and social media influence is in full bloom: Maybe bc she never lead her own, always dependent to other person.  

8 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz wow another mag cover, I thought we will miss wookie in magazine cover during this pandemic, but he surprised us again and with brown hair.

Yes, he is able to maintain that top  popularity level after Goblin until now, and still in hot demand from ENT industry. 

dleOtsx.jpg

Forever love seeing natural lighting on Wookie.

OEvZrl1.jpg

Btw, wonder what Cherry Gelato doing right now. Working hard on how to impress the LA dealers? Bc they are HAVEN clan?.

@dolley, I'm still reading public opinions about having that gelato group as your "new guest in the house."  Soon, who knows. I'm sure they will bring the flowers.

2 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz haha I'm sure cherry gelato, the new product selling hot online since many people were bored bc of stay home policy. 

hahaha wookie doesn't need beauty app to look flawless and handsome 

And we love Dispatch video too. 

On 4/30/2020 at 10:14 AM, samzz said:

Wookieshii, that's why she's so eager to contact you again..well need your help to be able to go back to Entertainment world, bc literally you are so nice to her even after break up.

But Just be careful with them..his (the SX partner) jealousy towards you has no boundaries. 

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/gong-yoo-lee-dong-wook-once-revealed-kind-text-messages-sent-exin-middle-night/

I decided to come here again after watching this cut. Although, some pointing the ex of Wookie is Suzy, I think otherwise. I strongly believe it's DH. Maybe they don't follow Wookie from beginning. I believed Suzy and Wookie rarely met each other because at that time Suzy was busy training for Vagabond. 

While watching The World of Married, I feel that Wookie is quite similar with SunWoo and DH  is like TaeOh. Sunwoo is still angry to her ex but she's also has sympathy to him. I feel Wookie is like that. Like Sunwoo and Taeoh, I also think both still can't move on.

P/s: DH, if you want good project, move to Soop or Namoo Actors. These are more stable agency.

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

I decided to come here again after watching this cut. Although, some pointing the ex of Wookie is Suzy, I think otherwise. I strongly believe it's DH. Maybe they don't follow Wookie from beginning. I believed Suzy and Wookie rarely met each other because at that time Suzy was busy training for Vagabond. 

While watching The World of Married, I feel that Wookie is quite similar with SunWoo and DH  is like TaeOh. Sunwoo is still angry to her ex but she's also has sympathy to him. I feel Wookie is like that. Like Sunwoo and Taeoh, I also think both still can't move on.

P/s: DH, if you want good project, move to Soop or Namoo Actors. These are more stable agency.

If he wants to date Suzy, he is free to do it now or before. No one against it.

Yes, many don't know the real story but on our part we have informant who are in direct contact with one of the celebrity in observation, that's why we dare to mention something in here publicly, but 80% of the real finding we keep it private among our groups. We still have some respect on that finding. Totally not advisable to expose, but it depends how strong they want to provoke us later.

@samzz haha history 10 to 12 yrs ago lead me to track many leakages, there are some leakages with no details but understanding the pattern we know who leak the confidential info. 

What happened to their career, their agency? it is their biggest karma ever. 

Trying to dig some more hahahaha

4 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz haha history 10 to 12 yrs ago lead me to track many leakages, there are some leakages with no details but understanding the pattern we know who leak the confidential info. 

What happened to their career, their agency? it is their biggest karma ever. 

Trying to dig some more hahahaha

I couldn't wait when they will reposted the chart... reintroduced to the market by of course, new connection #familia#.

Then people will connect it to the gelato gang in LA. 

Cherry Gelato already  introduced to the market recently.  I don't know, maybe a gift to Leedahae.

18 minutes ago, samzz said:

I couldn't wait when they will reposted the chart... reintroduced to the market by of course, new connection #familia#.

Then people will connect it to the gelato gang in LA. 

Cherry Gelato already  introduced to the market recently.  I don't know, maybe a gift to Leedahae.

hahaha that could be the start of digging what happened in the past. I wonder why until now they try to skip that and no one reposted it. OMG I think the direction now headed to LA but didn't expect that our curiousity someone will add fire to it. Hahaha of course still want to know the song leakage and who leak it.  

1 hour ago, dolley said:

hahaha that could be the start of digging what happened in the past. I wonder why until now they try to skip that and no one reposted it. OMG I think the direction now headed to LA but didn't expect that our curiousity someone will add fire to it. Hahaha of course still want to know the song leakage and who leak it.  

So many things lately..but I still happy their attempt to use Wookie few months ago not successful. 

1 minute ago, samzz said:

So many things lately..but I still happy their attempt to use Wookie few months ago not successful. 

actually I'm just curious why it took so long to be back in US, if there is any travel ban so trying to find some reason till I ended up on song leakage, but I didn't know there is an attempt to release the song. But now I am more curious bc knowing them to be SNS addict, no one ever like that post. Hmmmm I feel something so fishy on what happened in LA hahaha

haha eventhough they attempt to use wookie in their plans, I think people around him are all wise and their work together for years already

4 hours ago, dolley said:

actually I'm just curious why it took so long to be back in US, if there is any travel ban so trying to find some reason till I ended up on song leakage, but I didn't know there is an attempt to release the song. But now I am more curious bc knowing them to be SNS addict, no one ever like that post. Hmmmm I feel something so fishy on what happened in LA hahaha

haha eventhough they attempt to use wookie in their plans, I think people around him are all wise and their work together for years already

Most people in the industry knew it..open secret actually, bc they never hide it anyway.

As I said, it just needs 3 clicks only to know the whole story, provided you know their circle of friends, their monkey business and connection.

@Lovebeats3 you make me remember this video when DH sent a message to Wookie. DHshii, fast forward, sadly only Wookie is successful now..your other career..hmmm.

Oppa thank you for being so cool and kind. I really enjoy working with you. let’s do well in our career and let’s work again in the future. 

You were far ahead of everyone before.. interesting to see if you can rebound back, but if gelato gang still with you, I doubt it.

RHw1x66.jpg

f4rAMVj.jpg

@samzz even on IG followers, LDW is doing well, in every 1000 increase in DH follower equivalent to 100,000 increase to wookie. 

I understand why many idols who turned actors choose their acting career more than being an idol bc it has long term benefits. Even at age of 40 plus still at a leading role.  

• Love 1