[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

2 hours ago, dolley said:

supposedly that chanel stuffs was for her birthday but delayed the videos bc chanel man is on june cover hahaha

her obsession got deeper and deeper, not good for her health lol

I know, Chanel always her biggest weakness. Most old fans knew it. Just like last year, same month- non stop of Chanel parade.

---

Btw looking at Wookie new hair color, just remember he had that 15 years ago.

ZZsOnnB.jpg

0efdehj.jpg

3 hours already, no minions support so far. This post also not connected to her Naver and Twitter. Must be posted by herself not the SX partner.

Her friend suggested her to join the challenge.

So long to see one normal friend.

@samzz mostly comments on DH IG fans from My Girl and Hotel King. And many got a chance to watch the show again bc of long stay at home quarantine period. DH still lucky to act on both projects or else only few will remember her name

4 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz mostly comments on DH IG fans from My Girl and Hotel King. And many got a chance to watch the show again bc of long stay at home quarantine period. DH still lucky to act on both projects or else only few will remember her name

The minions only interested if the pic/video posted by their master and related to addiction activities, S&A. Their master favorite activities to be precise.

Most interesting until now, they still refused to repost the GELATO connection..but we are so lucky, Google still keep the news and connection.

@samzz yes they refused to post the pics with the LA gelato gang, and I wonder why he was with that gang, made me think what happened 12'years ago? 

If wookie is being used for marketing on the other side the rival singer was being used too. Aside from being used in articles, one has an active participation in his comment section which is only happened upon resumption of Sk activities. Haha indeed they are so USER friendly. Of course the rival singer has a lot of followers, comments and views as compared to him

but the biggest clamor on DH IG, is a comeback. wonder if the bff manager agency as well as the clans can find some jobs for her or it is really difficult.

And I like this comment too..

Yes please don't do that if already shown you are party queen/king, outside most of the time which not related to work, bragging about not social distancing.. mocking the public especially the frontliner.

[+410, -2] Celebrities need to stop with the thumbs up challenge, it's so fake.

One fellow immediately deleted her post, afraid of her career. But her friends or clans just don't care..they love faking things and mocking the public. Well known already, especially the MASTER.

To me, whatever you did..just take responsibility of it..but please DON'T FAKE YOUR ACT. DON'T LIE.

We know some of celebrities (well maybe most of them) and general public in Korea not practising social distancing but just don't lie when questioned by Health Ministry.

Deleting the post also not helping if that place also affected..who knows.

I9KAAcU.jpg

• LOL 1

@samzz yes it so fake to take the thumbs up challenge when in fact they are often see outside strolling. Haha the friend is only starting her acting career better for her to learn to those until now still successful and able to bounce back. I'm glad those still on top doesn't take up this challenge. 

• Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz yes it so fake to take the thumbs up challenge when in fact they are often see outside strolling. Haha the friend is only starting her acting career better for her to learn to those until now still successful and able to bounce back. I'm glad those still on top doesn't take up this challenge. 

Luckily I SC that place during the party.

• Like 1