[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

Because we can't get enough of them...love love love all around :x :x
tumblr_n8no55p9fZ1r9730zo4_400.gif

tumblr_n8no55p9fZ1r9730zo5_r1_400.gif

tumblr_n8no55p9fZ1r9730zo7_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n8no55p9fZ1r9730zo8_r1_500.gif

thank you @ranxie you're such an angel O:-)

Guest turquoiseblue

aagggggh... amone's swing...at last, we have a DongHae moment with you :x :x :x
tumblr_n8npqrVPmN1r9730zo1_400.giftumblr_n8npqrVPmN1r9730zo2_400.gif
sweet boyfie is so sweet :x tumblr_n8npqrVPmN1r9730zo3_r1_400.gif
hahaha control freak boyfie moved her head forcing her to drink :))tumblr_n8npqrVPmN1r9730zo4_r1_400.gif
this scene reminds me of my girl NG dahae forcing food in wookie's mouth (its payback time!) :))tumblr_n8npqrVPmN1r9730zo5_r1_400.gif
dahae has no respect to the poor kraken ever ahahaha =))

waaaaahhhh @ranxie your gifs makes me giddy :x :x thanks! mwuah!!

Guest turquoiseblue

Annya said: kaman226 said: bunnystr said: I guess that milk-on-wookie-jr-accident is 100% purely an accident, we can see from Wookie's expression and the action that Dada did is also not an act, stay safe right there Wookie jr =))

Guest turquoiseblue

ranxie said: No probbie ate @turquoiseblue your always welcome..
I have to go now.. other gifs for this weeks episodes will be posted tomorrow ;D

Gosh.....The kisses were so yummy yummy yummy... They are so beautiful to watch.  Love the scene. 
But this eps is such an epic roller coaster ride... so crazy.. I only want to think about the kisses for now.. LOL..
:x

I haven't even seen any of the clips or the latest two episodes, but just looking at all the gifs posted here is enough to make me burst due to giddiiness! Brb while I collect pieces of my self. UGH WHY ARE THEY TOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I CANNNNOTTTTT
These two know how to take advantage of things in their life! Hahaha. I feel like they utilize their drama for them to freely do the things they do as a couple, and then utilize what they actually have in real life for the drama to be more delish. :x What a win-win. They are so adorable! Just looking at the gifs, it can be said off-hand that they are just really being Dongwook and Dahae in that fountain scene (they look like they were having so much fuuuun!!!). Taking advantage of the "rare opportunity" as Dongwook said in the beach scene in ep 26. :)) And the swing smooch and playful kiss. UGH UGH UGH. It is not just Wookie who's doing it. I think Dahae is also kissing him the same playful way, judging from the movement of her jaw. Hihihi. Is this one of their light-hearted kisses? Like when they are alone and just *smooch smooch smooch* kjfghskjfghskdfgsd!!! Too cuuute!
And the towel incident!!! HAHAHA! :)) And hahahaha =)) She does it so easily as if it is such a normal thing to do! LOL. Not even a moment of hesitation. :)) Just like how there isn't any hesitation when she places her head on it. XD 
FGHJFKGHJFGDFGIORUG!!!! I should probably start watching the episodes already! 
ETA:Saw the fountain and swing clip, and at the end when Wookie was forcing her to drink and she was just laughing... lol. That's not acting! :)) And then through her laughter, she was about to say, "agh! why are you like this?" when she accidentally spilled the drink. They were both surprised, and Dahae's immediate reaction was to wipe it off no matter where the water (or whatever that is) landed. XD 

Guest bunnystr

I have just imagined the conversation right after the milk spill on Wookie lap

DH : omo, I'm sorry *laugh* *take the towel and about to wipe the milk around the dangerous zone*

DW : *screaming in his heart* NOOOO DADA NOOOO, BABY THAT'S DANGEROUS!!!!!

OMG....this couple is driving me crazier than ever =)) =))