[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@dolley the ball is on our hand at the moment. Just wait and see if the other power still allow it to happen.. colluding with that CLAN. I'm sure the other family (the normal one) against it 100%. Even how dysfunctional they are.. it's not the choice of it, unless you're one of them.

I'm sure Wookie's associates would never ever agree to it. For work yes, but not for his personal life. And Wookie is not that blind and desperate either.

1 hour ago, samzz said:

@dolley the ball is on our hand at the moment. Just wait and see if the other power still allow it to happen.. colluding with that CLAN. I'm sure the other family (the normal one) against it 100%. Even how dysfunctional they are.. it's not the choice of it, unless you're one of them.

I'm sure Wookie's associates would never ever agree to it. For work yes, but not for his personal life. And Wookie is not that blind and desperate either.

of course, wookie fall in love to the rich girl but he never love and chase a girl for her money. He works hard for his own and put too much dedication on his work.)

• Love 1

Wookie said many times he is a straight forward guy when revealing his affectionate character. 

I remember we have been called chronic delusional when talking about this special characters. At least Gong Yoo helps us with this revelation.

The love emojis though.

Thanks to Gong Yoo about the love emojis. 

1z3eINo.jpg

• Love 1

Why so many LMH posts in Wookie's hastag..

Btw, Wookie is still one of most popular choice among Knet for another drama remake..

FU0WYjp.jpg

---

XpXBUnl.jpg

I'm happy Wookie already has new friends, at least we know he is Wookie long time fan.. through My Girl. 

• Love 1

https://dailynaver.blogspot.com/2020/05/why-did-naver-change-reaction-emoji-on.html?m=1

My sarcastic point of view..it will encourages some celebrities to continue with their bad immoral, illegal activities to the point it will eat them completely. In this Socmedia period, I believe most celebrities involved in those self destructive activities knew what they were/are doing, but they enjoy it so much and laughing at people who tried to against it. 

So to me, let them doing it as long as not using or cause harm to others. No one can dance forever, even Gelato couldn't help them.

@dolley as I said, people just need 3 clicks only to know the connection and the real story (provided they know who their circle of friends).,.

The investigators are just like us, just make some noise, but know so well the backup system. From their IGs, I saw their connection in the USA is no joke.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/05/yang-hyun-suk-to-be-investigated-again.html?m=1

DHshii, just wanted to let you know, we still remember him.. hehehe. Best man to YHS and his brother. You are so so close to him and the clan ...make me so so happy with the outcome. You have tried to drag Wookie to your clan last year, but we against it. 

He loved teasing us 5 years ago, together with the "notsmartone."

flEathR.jpg

And when you had dinner with "THEM".

g8OgNWx.jpg

Not 10 years, in 5 years she already  agreed to use Wookie in her own short movie, directed by her SX partner.

drtfA1J.jpg

Psychologically.. 

Example: I made a video about my boyfriend or hubby, but inserting his ex-girlfriend in the video. Asked him to act like he's yearning for her love once again.

Or it's just a revenge to drag the ex..to my world and xxxx...to be continued

Wookieshii, you are still too nice to her, of course you or your agency are aware of those videos.

My friends said, if SJK made a video of SHK with HB in it, wonder what his fans thinking.

2 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley as I said, people just need 3 clicks only to know the connection and the real story (provided they know who their circle of friends).,.

The investigators are just like us, just make some noise, but know so well the backup system. From their IGs, I saw their connection in the USA is no joke.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/05/yang-hyun-suk-to-be-investigated-again.html?m=1

and we all know that a lot of clans involved in gelato since 6 yrs ago and we discovered gelato group in LA associated with them. And they were friends, they started to unfollow those who are are in famous scandal, but the friendship still there.  

12 hours ago, dolley said:

and we all know that a lot of clans involved in gelato since 6 yrs ago and we discovered gelato group in LA associated with them. And they were friends, they started to unfollow those who are are in famous scandal, but the friendship still there.  

I'm sure they have the same information like what we had, bc in some IG, it did mention YG. But as many know.. just make noise even we know the outcome already.

In a way we can give sort of awareness program to Wookie's agency, his Korean fans, Cfans, about the connection and some game they try to play on him. I don't want him to ended up like DH's career. DH as she claimed still in HAVEN, but career wise she is now in nuguland.

I watched some of JDY shows lately bc of Wookie.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/hyelims-parents-ask-plans-regarding-childrenthis-responded/

What Wookie said about her, whereby he complimenting her non stop during the talk show. Wookie taste never change, he loves or admiring intelligent woman. That the first thing he said to JDY when asked to describe about her.

Same thing I heard he said to DH 14 years ago- very talented and bright girl.

And through JDY also we know Wookie still single. She even hope Wookie will contact her after the onscreen blind date, even tho she knows it's just an act. People around her also asked her about the date..even Park Narae, asked her to go out with Wookie in real life.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/jang-do-yeon-date-lee-dong-wook-gong-yoo/

Well JDYshii and DHshii, both of you are in middle of 30s, and from what I read , seems not even looking for marriage or serious about it. Wookie wants kids, so I'm sure he will not gamble with woman around his age, or delaying to marry her-IMO. 

From what I know why some female celebrities delaying their marriage bc they hate the pressure from future in-laws about having children. Imagine when you are already in late 30s or in 40s and relatives non stop asking about it. It's something they cannot control especially to those who still has career. That's why some really chasing or hold to a guy who has same mentality like theirs, (no marriage and no children). 

Hahaha, I remember I congratulated them 11 years ago.  I have no comments about this latest rumor, in my experience those evidences are so weak in my eyes.

But everything is possible, in my country, many are like them too.

Unless, we have straight informant like Wookie and DH. We even know month of their break up.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/heres-fans-claiming-song-hye-kyo-hyun-bin-dating/

I remember it so well bc at the same time Wookie also had a rumor with his Co- star in drama Partner. Both always came late and rushing to the shooting. The news still available, just Google it.

@samzz haha they have no awareness program unlike us the other party very active in informing us.

And I'm not convince with the evidence, too bad they are not into SNS and they are very private in personal life. It's not that they are excited once get caught. 

@dolley yes SHK/HB are not that desperate. Our case is very very unique case..imagine themselves, their own friends and fans informed us directly, complete with whatever position on that Vietnam resort. It was one year before the public announcement. That guy even post, delete, post, delete- so desperate for attention. 

@samzz actually when wookie was dating Suzy he never gave us a single clue even Suzy, but that third party, we suddenly realized they inform us. They are very good in awareness program until now but It never been an advantage to them. Too bad they are not aware there is media near that happy ending parlor hahaha. 

• LOL 1

@samzz if only they proceed to coffee parlor that time hahaha, there are 24hrs coffee parlor everywhere.

opps that parlor anniversary is approaching, haha they are very good on remembering numbers so please be aware that it happened sometime in June.