[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

22 hours ago, dolley said:

I think these words make more sense..hmmm

I think he wants to convey a message, he's learning

Lee Dong Wook shared that in the past he had been burdened by a sense of duty over having to take care of his family and other responsibilities, so he hadn’t been able to take care of himself, but this changed three or four years ago. “Now, for my own sake, I’ve started to want to do things that I personally want to do and enjoy doing,” he said.

Looking back at his statement again..we knew it already and the best thing it's so obvious.

The other party only wants to have fun non stop bc money is not her issue, the other party still had responsibility for his family and his career.

Well in this world not many men are like Wookie anymore. Many are the type who just wants to have fun, working less but have lots of money by using whatever sources, example flirting with wealthy insecure girls or women. Easy money, by just using sweet talking.

@samzz someone who can't spend holiday overseas have plenty of time reading our thread. I'm sure it is so boring since she can't do her monthly routine,. Very easy to check on them if they still reading our posts. 

to ease their boredom, they can stay on youtube all day, then play all the video they promoted to increase views. Not even reach  3000 views hahaha. 

The untouchable girl in FN agency. Always brought someone else together with the boss for holidays..but this time for sure not at this roof top. Luckily she is not in Big Hit agency.

7 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz  for me kinda of insensitive post, while the frontliners sacrifice a lot, sacrifice their lives, there are people who are really sad bc they can't travel overseas.

Same here, but we know she doesn't care with all that insensitivity, and she got backup and encouragement from the SX partner to behave like that.

But who would believe, the smallest floating thingy called virus that only can stop them. Not counting the other- called liver cirrhosis soon.

• Like 1

Stumbled upon Lie Bar news in soompi again.. whereby DH said her love life totally depends on her mother. She said her mother is the main person to strengthen her love life, if not it won't go through. She is convening straight and clear, love is never from her heart, but needs help from others.

@dolley the latest Tik Tok, the meme that she is suffering bc SX vacation is banned temporary, she is once again converging her sad love life. She still needs external factors to strengthen the relationship. Still not from her heart. 

She's exactly just like Wookie.. having internal struggle, but she shows it with by running from it, not trying to overcome it. Living together without monthly vacation seems like hell to her.

@samzz DH entire life depends on others, easily deceive by others that's why on mid thirties she's living with no direction, no goals just a happy go lucky teenage girl.

The crucial part of her life if when her mother were not able to protect her anymore, no parent who will lead to compass her life and with the kind of people around her, her savings, property or business might go down to drain.

2 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz DH entire life depends on others, easily deceive by others that's why on mid thirties she's living with no direction, no goals just a happy go lucky teenage girl.

The crucial part of her life if when her mother were not able to protect her anymore, no parent who will lead to compass her life and with the kind of people around her, her savings, property or business might go down to drain.

Yes, on that part.

Even we know it's just a meme..but based on what are revealed so far..the message is so clear.

Stumbled upon this again while searching something.

Now we knew it already. In one of Hong Kong magazine interview Dec 2015, he refused to reply a question regarding Lee Da Hae, he brushed it off by mentioning Jung Rye Won instead. 

Same with DH, in Good House Daughter, when asked about Park Si Yeon, she said I acted with her in THAT DRAMA.  The SX partner aleady instructed her not to mention it at all. Hahaha.

Both have fragile hearts when referring to each other during that year period, but now or since last year..DH started the game again.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/lee-dong-wook-raises-interest-by-avoiding-a-question-about-his-last-kiss

@samzz bc they have clans before, they thought they are enough, they can still get projects through them, but last year clans cnnection was destroyed so they shift to other alternatives.

just like overseas ATM not available bc of pandemic so shift  to local ATM

11 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz bc they have clans before, they thought they are enough, they can still get projects through them, but last year clans cnnection was destroyed so they shift to other alternatives.

just like overseas ATM not available bc of pandemic so shift  to local ATM

I saw the whole family join the bandwagon now. Not counting the "familia" in Las Vegas and Los Angeles..the gelato.

• LOL 1

8 minutes ago, samzz said:

I saw the whole family join the bandwagon now. Not counting the "familia" in Las Vegas and Los Angeles..the gelato.

the businesswoman family member who sometimes appears on tv not helping in promoting, bc she knows one's she's associated, her business might be affected.  

haha whoever we mentioned here, they appear afterwards.

26 minutes ago, dolley said:

the businesswoman family member who sometimes appears on tv not helping in promoting, bc she knows one's she's associated, her business might be affected.  

haha whoever we mentioned here, they appear afterwards.

I know hehehe..they must be very restless if no update in this thread.

That's why I teased with ice cherry gelato a bit.. it's delicious tho.