[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

1 minute ago, samzz said:

I thought there are people who are so proud being associated with the clan aka DH best friends. Her family and her loyalists fans so proud with the connection.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-gavin-sister-denies-dating-rumors-bigbang-top-proof/

that's before they are exposed, everyone wants to be with them, it's great to be associated with them, but  drugs, pimpri, clans cover up,  ruined everything. Now it's good to be with them in secret only hahaha

I think these words make more sense..hmmm

I think he wants to convey a message, he's learning

Lee Dong Wook shared that in the past he had been burdened by a sense of duty over having to take care of his family and other responsibilities, so he hadn’t been able to take care of himself, but this changed three or four years ago. “Now, for my own sake, I’ve started to want to do things that I personally want to do and enjoy doing,” he said.

34 minutes ago, dolley said:

I think these words make more sense..hmmm

I think he wants to convey a message, he's learning

Lee Dong Wook shared that in the past he had been burdened by a sense of duty over having to take care of his family and other responsibilities, so he hadn’t been able to take care of himself, but this changed three or four years ago. “Now, for my own sake, I’ve started to want to do things that I personally want to do and enjoy doing,” he said.

And he experienced another slump during TYH filming, through the graph he showed, the lowest is during that filming process, and bounced back while doing the Produce 101. It's not good for his health actually. Most of my friends said he needs to enjoy his life now and as many said for men - life starts at 40.

Remember this graph... Wookieshii, this year, we wish to see another graph, the achievement in all aspects, but most importantly,.your inner peace. Just don't be too hard on yourself. My boss is Korean, she told me a lot about Korean competitive environment and I even talk about you with her. She said it is common for people like Wookie bc no.2 is not for them. They will try to get no.1 at least once in a lifetime.

its good that wookie took project one after another to keep his body and mind busy, he's a homebody he doesn't go out everyday unlike some people that we know, staying home for them is like a hell. He took projects like it was an easy work but thinking more about it, it's really hard. Lack of sleep for months plus draining set of emotions. But l'm sure he's thankful still doing the job he loves. 

Yes, we hope to see good graph life cycle this year..no more slump periods like last year and year before that.

SBS Star

[SBS Star] Lee Dong Wook Reveals He Once Stuck at Home for 2 to 3 Months

Published Thu May 21 17:31:00 KST 2020
Updated Thu May 21 17:31:00 KST 2020[SBS Star] Lee Dong Wook Reveals He Once Stuck at Home for 2 to 3 Months

Actor Lee Dong Wook opened up about his past experience of having a slump, making him to stay 

at his home for two to three months straight.

On May 20, fashion magazine W Korea shared their recent photo shoot and interview with Lee Dong Wook.

Lee Dong Wook

During the interview, Lee Dong Wook revealed that he is a type of person who barely felt satisfied with himself.

He said, "The words 'You did well' are meaningful when someone else says them, and I think I have to look at myself more realistically."

He continued, "My agency director tells me not to be so hard on myself, but I say, 'No, I have to fully understand my reality. I have to know myself.' Maybe I've been able to come this far thanks to that."

Lee Dong Wook then opened up about the time when he went through a severe slump.

He said, "There was a time when I was having a severe slump, and I didn't leave my house for two to three months. It was right after the final filming of JTBC drama 'Life'."

He went on, "I felt scared about leaving the house. I felt like people would just point at me, and I felt like no one was on my side. I got so deep into that feeling. I didn't meet anyone and just stayed at home or worked out."

When asked how he had overcome his slump, the actor said, "I was helped a lot by people who encouraged me by telling me I'm a good person. Gong Yoo was one of those people."

He added, "At that moment, I once again realized that even when going through a hard time, people are the most important thing."

Many of romantic scripts in HK are from Wookie, even the bed scene, Director asked him to handle it 100%.

And he confessed during Roommate he was nervous during that bed scene. However until now..MBC locked the BTS videos. Hand under the blanket also marked as X-rated in HK DC forum.

4 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz what's that, self tribute? lol

Don't know lol, but they are true loyalists who have direct contact with DH and Cat Teacher. I saw some account in Xiaohongshu, some of them still loves Wookie. If they still love Wookie until now, meaning we are not wrong about him, bc they knew a lot about him. On DH, of course.. that's why we call them loyalists.

One of the fan who took pictures and videos about Donghey during HK still "likes" the video posted by others recently. 

24 minutes ago, samzz said:

Don't know lol, but they are true loyalists who have direct contact with DH and Cat Teacher. I saw some account in Xiaohongshu, some of them still loves Wookie. If they still love Wookie until now, meaning we are not wrong about him, bc they knew a lot about him. On DH, of course.. that's why we call them loyalists.

One of the fan who took pictures and videos about Donghey during HK still "likes" the video posted by others recently. 

maybe this pandemic help her realized the importance of her fans, since her travels and holidays  were limited she had a chance to think about it. She still lucky some still remained loyal despite the growing interest on kdramas in their country. But fans are ordinary people, they can easily dump  their celebrity idols when things go wrong just like how some long time working relationship ended.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

maybe this pandemic help her realized the importance of her fans, since her travels and holidays  were limited she had a chance to think about it. She still lucky some still remained loyal despite the growing interest on kdramas in their country. But fans are ordinary people, they can easily dump  their celebrity idols when things go wrong just like how some long time working relationship ended.

From what I know many relationship among celebrities in Korea are open relationship or friends with benefits only.

As revealed by one of idol in Allkpop last year, some even have 2 or 3 lovers at the same time.

Btw, I think that 2 minions are interested to know more about new one in town. 

For that new one in town, who knows if a BOMB drops one day, DH has a place in LA to start a new career as designer maybe.

1 minute ago, samzz said:

From what I know many relationship among celebrities in Korea are open relationship or friends with benefits only.

As revealed by one of idol in Allkpop last year, some even have 2 or 3 lovers at the same time.

Btw, I think that 2 minions are interested to know more about new one in town. 

it's ok to have 1 or 2, the more the merrier, some are stick to one but go to taste all the side dishes offered.  hahaha you know what I mean, it's just like they also in a chatroom

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, dolley said:

it's ok to have 1 or 2, the more the merrier, some are stick to one but go to taste all the side dishes offered.  hahaha you know what I mean, it's just like they also in a chatroom

Or push the like button on every wealthy young girls on the grass land. Hahaha.

2 minutes ago, samzz said:

Maybe the sister also knows about the gelato connection. she's so pissed off, lol. Yes they cannot dance forever.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/05/kim-gavins-sister-denies-recent-dating.html?m=1

at least this girl has a sister who opposed her, seems they don't like him bc of his gelato scandal. Eventhough he is wealthy maybe the girl parents instill good morals, characters over money.

My feeling the sister doesn't want her naive trainee ended up like DH's career. YG is not like the untouchable one before. She wants her little sister to be successful in K-ent or maybe globally.