Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@dolley yaaaa, another project..so that's why we saw him with kids that day, about lifestyle...our man sure loves working, same mentality as Jang Hyuk. They know when to stop for sure.

• Love 1

@dolley I'm in trance bc of his sexy hair.

And the way he makes his fans so happy whenever with him. First class fan service.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley I'm in trance bc of his sexy hair.

And the way he makes his fans so happy whenever with him. First class fan service.

We all know it’s not about money, it’s really for his fans, aside from roses there’s also a gift. 

yeah that long hair made him more sexy and fans love it

7 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley yaaaa, another project..so that's why we saw him with kids that day, about lifestyle...our man sure loves working, same mentality as Jang Hyuk. They know when to stop for sure.

He fed himself and family through hard work and  that’s the best feeling. He really knows his capabilities and never stop exploring.

So we know who the vocal instructor. Both look so good together, fans called them mommy and daddy due to their roles in PX101.

I assume the laughter is from her.

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1363358wpp/lee-dong-wook-to-host-his-own-brand-new-sbs-talk-show

SBS is launching a new talk show with actor Lee Dong Wook as its host!

On November 3, Lee Dong Wook’s agency King Kong by Starship officially announced that the star would be appearing on a new SBS program this December.

The agency stated, “Lee Dong Wook will be joining SBS’s new talk show ‘Lee Dong Wook Wants to Talk’ [literal translation], which is scheduled to air December 4, as the sole host.”

“From a long time ago, [Lee Dong Wook] has consistently expressed a desire to host a talk show,” continued the agency. “Accordingly, he plans to show many different sides of himself [through the upcoming show], so we ask that you show a lot of love and interest.”

After recently starring in the OCN drama “Strangers from Hell,” Lee Dong Wook celebrated the 20th anniversary of his debut by holding a special fan meeting on November 2. At the end of the fan meeting, he revealed to the fans in attendance that he would soon be hosting a talk show of his very own.

“Lee Dong Wook Wants to Talk” will premiere on December 4 at 10 p.m. KST.

Are you excited to see Lee Dong Wook host his own talk show? Who would you like to see appear as a guest? Share your thoughts below!

• Like 1

So wookie and gong yoo in Jeju island shooting for something, maybe for his talk show

also he sent food truck to his friend JRW

• Love 1

@dolley thanks for the updates, hahaha, I'm so so busy lately, and so tired, Beijing is sooo big.

Waaaa, so happy to see Gong Yoo with Wookie on screen again, and for us, of course we knew about the connection in their real world, hahaha. I'm sure DH knew a lot about it from her stylist.

Why I saw FNC ENT in the report there, DH's ex-agency.

@samzz enjoy Beijing

hahaha I think that's an error, FNC is not related to them unless they are the producer of the show

I really love wookie and GY friendship like what wookie said, they both have same alcohol tolerance

And I really love wookie’s handwriting and his message on his birthday and debut anniversary

Lee Dongwook Fans are the best 

Happy 20th anniversary wookie, more projects and blessingS to come. Stay humble and continue being a good role model to everyone. 

@dolley I safely landed home last week, and very2 happy bc my internet and VPN were working so well over there, compared to my previous trip last January. So for Malaysian who wants to visit China, better ask local travel agent to get a right SIM card for you. Don't simply buy over there, bc sometime it's not working.

_____

More on Wookie

So funny the way they wrote about Gong Yoo as first guest..bc Lee Dong Wook wants to talk.. hahaha

The agency continued, "Gong Yoo will appear on the first episode of 'Because Lee Dong Wook Wants to Talk'."

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005508856&cmd=amp&news_id=N1005508856&__twitter_impression=true

The first episode of 'Because Lee Dong Wook Wants to Talk' is set to be unveiled on December 4.Lee Dong Wook

• Love 1

Wookie is lucky to act with Gong Yoo in Goblin. Gong Yoo is a loyal friend. Just a simple example, Dahae and him use same stylist before but she dumped her but Gong Yoo still loyal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Wookie is lucky to act with Gong Yoo in Goblin. Gong Yoo is a loyal friend. Just a simple example, Dahae and him use same stylist before but she dumped her but Gong Yoo still loyal.

And Cody stylist is never against to her massage bf, in fact she posted a bouquet of flowers picture,  to inform us about how that guy serenaded her in order to win DH's heart. Funny though, she mentioned "Dong Wook", and we thought our Dong Wook.

DH's Chinese fans already gave some hints in the IG and her soompi thread after DH or the other admin deleted Cody IG account.

But to us, who follow both DH and Wookie, still remember, they deleted the account, after video of Cody, Gong Yoo, and Wookie was captured in one frame. Plus at that time Wookie and Goblin team popularity was skyrocketed to the roof. If bc of the "real" issue as mentioned by C-fans, why at that specific time, why not doing it before Goblin. Furthermore, nearly 80% other accounts also deleted and replaced with asx licking friends only.

So to me, the loyalty is replaced by jealousy and anger actually.

@samzz and @Lovebeats3 DH is not the DH we used to know before, if she stayed loyal to at least one of her long time companion, the clans will not succeed in transforming her to what they want to be. Also being loyal to cody means access to the other side of the world. That world wherein projects and offers are abundant.

• Love 1

@Lovebeats3, when you brought up the subject about loyalty, I just remember..

Before the current Cat Teacher, DH was very very close with her first C-Teacher, in fact they lived together, sometime accompanied by Cody. She suddenly disappeared middle or end of shooting Love Actually, and DH deleted her account in her Weibo after that. Then when DH shooting IRIS 2 in Hungary, the teacher posted picture of Cherry doggo in DH's house. We knew that DH's mom followed her to Hungary, meaning the teacher was babysitting Cherry in that house alone. They had reconciled briefly, and then the  friendships gone for good.

Sooner I found out why DH was so angry at her teacher bc the Teacher found someone and then getting married so sudden. Few months before that DH posted a message, that she was so happy her teacher willing to be her manager and  said hope they can be together forever. 

Then I realized, few people that she cut ties, are people who are so busy with their lives and career. Even now, her only close friends are self employed or business owner who have time to be with her whenever she wants too.

Apart from real issue mentioned by C-fans, Cody also very very busy with Gong Yoo during Goblin and also with Yi Feng, so she was left in the lurch most of the time by these type of companion. 

IMO, She totally hate people regardless of gender, who are so into their careers. She just wants soft rice king type who are not working.

• Like 1