[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@dolley, one information that I know, why her IG got low numbers of comments especially from Korean, bc they know she is not the only admin there. They knew she is being used for other to get 0.0001% publicity. Even her own Korean fan club never touch the comments section. 

• Like 1

I knew it- Chinese media will relate him to Chen Kun, bc of their visual similarities. Chen Kun, one of the most talented and has one of the most number of followers in Weibo, more than 93 millions, and DH once said she wants to act with him and considered him as her

idol. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4436295990409323

40-year-old man like Li Dongxu can still In the handsome Ouba, his handsome is a kind of Chen Kun feeling, among the domestic male stars, Chen Kun is also the same.

• Love 1

Deep meaning there...Status is very important to most of in laws there.

Marriage = Bank= Money..

Wookieshii, that's Ok, as long as we don't scam people and used other people money for our own benefits or for our girlfriend/boyfriend (especially those are addicted to overseas sex vacation) should be ok for our moral conscience.

Do all that from your own hard work money, not from moving ATM.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1364464wpp/watch-lee-dong-wook-gets-creative-in-silly-teasers-for-new-talk-show

• Like 1

Who wouldn't, hahaha

https://kstarlive.com/news/2019/11/09/models-who-walked-at-the-recent-valentino-collection-were-seen-fangirling-over-lee-dongwook-s-presence-at-the-show-297049

Models who Walked at the Recent 'Valentino' Collection were Seen Fangirling over Lee Dongwook's Presence at the Show

1573293106934-EI3VUMEUUAAA3Rs.jpg

a behind the scene clip shared by W Korea where they shared the behind movements of the models walking along the empty runway area, the fashion magazine revealed the moment when the models found out that they have just walked past where Lee Dongwook seated. 

1573293165199-IMG_0691.jpg

Image Source: Instagram 'WKorea' Screenshot 

W Korea captioned, "Valentino show's models are liking it after seeing the seat that Lee Dongwook sat" and showed how the models were smiling brightly and excitedly.

1573293189323-IMG_0690.jpg

"But he still asking how to get married".

• LOL 1

@samzz Haha I totally understand the models, that’s what to feel seeing him, he just aged like a very fine wine, and that comments came from everyone not just from his fan. Also this man has no intention to appear being cute or being young, he is so carefree and yet people praises his handsomeness.  

And saw the fans gifts to him, the subway ads, daebak, and when his agency released photos of how also he prepared to his fan meeting, all I can say is this man really put his heart in everything, be it for his fan or for work. 

• Love 2

@dolley, enjoy "Autumn in my Heart" in Korea.

So, DH's stylist ra___ra35 likes this picture.

So DHshii, when is the reconciliation, acting together again with Wookie doesn't mean you have to fall in love with him right. You still can keep the other Wook. Is that so hard for you.hehehe. Other actresses have no issue treating him as a friend.

• Love 1

@dolley, ATMs still important for next sex vacation, but not sure about recent profits, have to use other accounts for that purpose.

And I wonder how many celebrities in Korea have one or more friends who are related in pimpri business. I know 2 already, their best friends are still undergoing investigation related to that business, and one of them related to JhLow.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/11/taeyang-and-daesung-celebrate-their.html?m=1

@samzz I had great time at seoul station bc I saw wookie’s face there, so happy as a fan hehe. 

but I wish he had a chance to celebrate his birthday with his family and love ones, but as far as I know his birthday is not a big deal to him, maybe the reason why he just aged like a fine wine and many not only his fan praising him for that.

Since wookie released some BTS of his fan meet preparation, that’s the proper to do it, it’s really for his fans, from preparation to stage decoration, they exerted effort for it. 

and the fans, sending gift and a lot of cakes for him, just wow. Although his working that day I’m sure he’s thankful and happy seeing how his fans made such effort for his bday.

• Love 1