[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@namyo heh? anything will do haha
=)) =)) =))
Don't you know namyo if it's medical drama there will be a lot of skin exposures, CPR kiss, anatomy lesson, etc. I'm sure mama @soojun will like it hahaha

@namyo
Let's make EK sequel in modern medical drama
1901195_260683584106932_790487571_n.jpg
Cast:
Dr. Ji and Dr. Ha
Plot:
Dr. Ji and Dr. Ha as the best surgeons in Korea. And because they're the only genius doctors available in country, they share many sleepless nights in and out the surgery room. They have to deal with many weak heart patients, severe insomnia, and severe depression.
;)) ;))

Feel free to add the plot, it's still morning here, can't think much...

@kanyaprasetyo‌

i guess when jiha/jiji cast in this medical drama...u need to include me drbigapple... :-B :-B

as u c...this couple will more busy with their own romance n forget abt the patients...so i need to be there to settle those medical problem...it is ok if i bein cast with my own solo /separate screen (like greenman) n x worri i x be the crowd...instead i be their matchmaker...

:)>- :)>- :)>-

i will be their prof

:> :> so i will alwiz group both of them in same team...see how nice m i

B-)

Whoa..even when EK is over, I still have pages to catch up on. Dang, we r serious about JIJi, aren't we? Our thread should now be named "EK after 650 years" or "EK max 'n more"

Gosh, I feel like I have the least contribution to this thread cus I'm always on my phone since my laptop went cray cray & die and I havent gotten a chance to fix it yet. In the mean time, thank u all for continuing to make this ship lively and fun.

@hanaseyes‌

omo u making our paeha sound like incubus :-SS :-SS :-SS he need gt his energy life by changing so many gf.. @-) @-) @-)

haha even my master taltal didnt update his Ig...somemore it seem his new character name as ji won..omo he will keep on thinking of jiwon unnie

8-> 8->

The oni person keep on update is golta hahah...poor man..i guess paeha had forgotten him ...didnt hang out with him..

=)) =)) well golta...go n find ur botox empress :)>- :)>- since @petria oso has moved on...

@nploan‌

omo the highway sign! northcape is a very serious shipper!! i think highway signs tend to be up for at least a quarter of a year. our couple is immortalise on the road!

@sakura29angel‌

i always love paeha in the soccer match. for some reason his lips was so red that day from cold.he just look absolutely gorgeous!!

Guest JezzaG

Meanwhile, my photoshop skills look down in embarrassment...but these 3 really need a family picture. Unfortunately they don't have one. So I just had to make one.

x6us.jpg
Ayu looks creepy :-SS :-SS :-SS

drbigapple said: @hanaseyes‌ omo u making our paeha sound like incubus :-SS :-SS :-SS he need gt his energy life by changing so many gf.. @-) @-) @-) haha even my master taltal didnt update his Ig...somemore it seem his new character name as ji won..omo he will keep on thinking of jiwon unnie 8-> 8-> The oni person keep on update is golta hahah...poor man..i guess paeha had forgotten him ...didnt hang out with him.. =)) =)) well golta...go n find ur botox empress :)>- :)>- since @petria oso has moved on...

Gosh I feel that jiwonnie is just like sn. She still carries the dominant part in their friendship/relationship :\">

Look at her all strong manhandling jcw I do like this manhandled situation though.

I think we can expect some more goodies later today (hopefully!!).
MBC is currently airing the re-run of the last episode.
Later at 5pm KST, MBC will air Section TV. According to the programme highlights, there will be a segment called "Adieu Empress Ki! The last story", followed by a segment on HJW. 
Hopefully they release something worth watching and not just highlights of the drama! 

OMG people on DC who saw the repeat telecast are saying that they changed the ending!!!
I'll go investigate...

EDIT: OT fans are going to get mad. From what I understand, they effectively ended the love triangle. They showed TH and SN riding on the same horse!! There were also several edited scenes about history! Seems like a lot was changed!!

Still investigating...