[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• namyo

• drbigapple

• kanzcech

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep being delulu chingu! Even JCW himself still not getting HJW out of his head.. ------------- Excerpt from @Star1 interview: Q: Which older actor/actress is the most memorable to you? Ha Ji Won noo

Last night I had a very vivid dream that JiJi were kissing each other in real life. I'm serious; it is a true dream I had yesterday!      Do you see what I see? Hehe...this is the first time JCW tri

Couple Glasses? High School Couple? cr: tanyangfeels   Chingu, do you know yesterday they update Instagram at almost same time?? Only separated by 1 minute! and both updates have night theme and cres

Guest hunterdd

namyo said:

MBC the shipper

Victory has never tasted better not that it didn't before

breakfast-club-fist-pump_1871013_gifsoup

My only complaint, what the h is Bang doing still there

8-|

oh wow this news is surprising me alot. MBC surely leisure their viewer. They know there's lot of loophole with the ending and also left unsatisfied feeling. Then now, there's news about new EK finale. 
Encoree!!!!!!

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes for me SN now is the Eva Green in 300

"Destroy that ship!!" 300-Rise-of-An-Empire.jpg

>:) >:)
PS: i think the reason of MBC changes the ending because. again, the wife of the CEO is an hardcore TaNyang and she couldn't stop crying so yeahh.. HAHAHHAHA

fan in baidu still watch it here ...still on air ...but i x open it (x only me cannot open it )its forbidden(maybe only fans in china can watch it ) http://www.wolidou.com/tvp/1194/play1194_0_2.html

hanaseyes said: Yeah Mamanim, I found that Yuan clothes is beautiful than Goryeo clothes ( the black robes which make u look like a male ). Seem like the edit version totally change SN like a Yuan, look the way she saw Gongming king ... Omo ...!!!!
@namyo : I think eunuch Bang will serve the new king of Goryeo . But it's him who turn after and kill SN's brothers and SN send the troops.

@JacquelinQ thanks for the info. so we nearly miss the new finale since it's on air now. Thanks to @daegorr for the fast and update info. it seems like tieuyeunu post some screencaps about SN in the grand hall at the MT

Guest uctqepe

But chingu, i am confused here, which end is the earlier version but then got changed?? 
Ah, well.. i'll wait for more details here.. whichever it is, both are good enough for us ;)
@namyo SN's father mentioned about her brothers, but never appeared.. 

Guest novemberA

namyo said:

@hanaseyes my problem is that I don't even remember in EK if they ever mentioned the existence of SN's brother, or did they?

but

tumblr_mtshozCzty1qeza0ao1_500.gif

OMG! I have come out of mourning for this. Ha!Has that ever been done before? changing the ending from one broadcast to another? I've never heard of it before.
@daegorr Was there a lot of viewer feedback that made them change the ending? or did they realize that they needed to somewhat accurate in history in order to sell to other markets?
I can't wait to see the new video. I wonder if they will replace it on the sites  that have it out already.