[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest hunterdd

namyo said:

MBC the shipper

Victory has never tasted better not that it didn't before

breakfast-club-fist-pump_1871013_gifsoup

My only complaint, what the h is Bang doing still there

8-|

Guest JezzaG

@hunterdd 's siggy killed me. Hahahaha the red highlight must be a real pain in the eyes of OT's capsized ship  =))

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes for me SN now is the Eva Green in 300

"Destroy that ship!!" 300-Rise-of-An-Empire.jpg

>:) >:)
PS: i think the reason of MBC changes the ending because. again, the wife of the CEO is an hardcore TaNyang and she couldn't stop crying so yeahh.. HAHAHHAHA

hanaseyes said: Yeah Mamanim, I found that Yuan clothes is beautiful than Goryeo clothes ( the black robes which make u look like a male ). Seem like the edit version totally change SN like a Yuan, look the way she saw Gongming king ... Omo ...!!!!
@namyo : I think eunuch Bang will serve the new king of Goryeo . But it's him who turn after and kill SN's brothers and SN send the troops.

Guest uctqepe

But chingu, i am confused here, which end is the earlier version but then got changed?? 
Ah, well.. i'll wait for more details here.. whichever it is, both are good enough for us ;)
@namyo SN's father mentioned about her brothers, but never appeared.. 

Guest novemberA

namyo said:

@hanaseyes my problem is that I don't even remember in EK if they ever mentioned the existence of SN's brother, or did they?

but

tumblr_mtshozCzty1qeza0ao1_500.gif

OMG! I have come out of mourning for this. Ha!Has that ever been done before? changing the ending from one broadcast to another? I've never heard of it before.
@daegorr Was there a lot of viewer feedback that made them change the ending? or did they realize that they needed to somewhat accurate in history in order to sell to other markets?
I can't wait to see the new video. I wonder if they will replace it on the sites  that have it out already.