[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• namyo

• drbigapple

• kanzcech

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep being delulu chingu! Even JCW himself still not getting HJW out of his head.. ------------- Excerpt from @Star1 interview: Q: Which older actor/actress is the most memorable to you? Ha Ji Won noo

Last night I had a very vivid dream that JiJi were kissing each other in real life. I'm serious; it is a true dream I had yesterday!      Do you see what I see? Hehe...this is the first time JCW tri

Couple Glasses? High School Couple? cr: tanyangfeels   Chingu, do you know yesterday they update Instagram at almost same time?? Only separated by 1 minute! and both updates have night theme and cres

Guest JezzaG

@drbigapple but to think that HJW aimed for his chest instead of his arm which she usually does in the BTS videos...  ;)) ;)) definitely leveled up off-screen skinship *delulu mode on*
@sakura29angel Paeha looks so handsome in that yellow imperial football clothes :x =P~

@hanaseyes

plz dont try to tempt me

^

:)

^ ^

:)

but before i do anything i guess @namyo will jump on him dy.....so i cn avoid frm commiting any sin..

#:-S #:-S #:-S

tats why i think ji won unnie must be having a lot hardships during ek....not oni becos of tiring from live shooting...but oso dealing with jcw stares/smiles/laughs 

;

;)

;

;)

@jiji0203

yea she did say tat..but she being fair x to forget abt green....she said she felt the same  when getting backhug frm jjm

/:) /:)

Right...a hug from jjm. Like we'd believe that. Maybe one butterfly vs a million? Lol. Gosh, I'm being Rediculous again.

@nploan‌ I was answer you right away about Dr. Ji but it was too much hotness that my cell died. I would let that doctor take my blood pressure and not that I suffer from that is just probably as soon as I see him my blood would boil.

@hanaseyes‌ there is absolutely nothing wrong with my driving skills. I might to take you to Dr. Ji to check you for blood pressure though

@hanaseyes but I would only crash to the pole if I see that ad other than we would be cruising around the apple safe and sound. Wi, wi, wi

Gawd the first 2 gifs that @sakura29angel‌ posted have my stove burning, he has such a kissable lips no wonder sn wanter to devour him before olalaing.

But who is his current gf?????? ~X( ~X( why would you assumed that @hanaseyes ???? Unless is hjw which probably have spent more time than his own family :>

And are you leaving me here all alone? :-<