[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest novemberA

Issy_1 said: Do we know if it's an actor or actress, young or old? Any possibility being TH&SN's daughter? From past 50 eps, we know that whenever an ohlala happens, we also get a baby right after. Yesterday's ohlala was quiet "detailed". It's hard for me to accept that it was not fruitful ^^

Guest Issy_1

novemberA said: Issy_1 said: Do we know if it's an actor or actress, young or old? Any possibility being TH&SN's daughter? From past 50 eps, we know that whenever an ohlala happens, we also get a baby right after. Yesterday's ohlala was quiet "detailed". It's hard for me to accept that it was not fruitful ^^

-total 9minutes NC cf :> :> :> (wow even bean pole lost to them)
-meant more skinship to come =P~ =P~ =P~and my chinggu will eat their words for saying our imperial couple x chemistry

>:P >:P >:P

@petria thanx alot for ur  wonderful th weeklyi can see jjy really afraid audiences will hate him...he is the oni actor praying ppl x hate him..unlike other actor/actress who acted as villain....eg EDso @petria juz date him after tis..he is a wonderful and funny guy(juz a bit flirty) :> :>

Really? A 9 min cf? Yes, please! This is gonna be good!

Oh and I heard JCW is suddenly on that BS "popularity" list? We can careless about that meaningless award anyway, but now I know HJW won't be alone at that award show. Wait, BJH will be there too, right? Well, then JCW better behave.

Last day of EK! Woohoo!

I wasn't with EK since the beginning, but it sure feels like it. Thanks to all for being your pervy selves, making this thread extremely fun. Though it hasn't been long seen I've joined this thread, it feels like we're "Friends who had been together for a long time - even if no words are spoken, I can still sense your presence. Yet, apart from your jokes &gifs, I know nothing else of you." :P

After watching farewell video, I notice TH robe is like what he wear usually when on throne hall. Judging by it, TH shouldn't die at last ep because the farewell was held after all filming done, right??

I'm still worried a bit because anything can happen with these writers, but after seeing TH's robe, I'm a bit at ease.

EK will be the first drama in history that the second lead get the girl from ep 1. We knew from ep1 that EK will be with the second lead, unlike other dramas that drained 2nd lead. And it's good for me who's vulnerable from 2nd lead syndrome...

Th in his sort of office, he called Golta but GT was not thereone of the guards came instead not the one with GT
SN and what'e left of the Green team and PHW
The last scene last night!
SN asked the ML who he wasOk battle scene
PBH vs YBSJeokho vs JCSN and her arrow
SN shots the guard's feet?it lagged sorry
YBS and ML now retreating
Morning now SN and TT talking about eagle house?TT ordered something to his generals
Golta and the Guards watching

SN wearing he black robes. ED talking about the queen being a Goryeo
The empress throne hall the concubines were having fun and ED entersShe's bullying the concubines - i heard Goryeo mentioned too many times
SN vs ED now
the it lagged!!!! waaaah!!!!

Guest JezzaG

I don't know about you guys but I've read somewhere that the writers have already said several times that there's no second lead in EK and that TH and OT and SY are all the main leads.

SN now smirking after the talk with ED 

then lagged big time too long now
TT with SN in the torture roompeople are being tortured
I guess they're from the eagle house
TH and SN talking about the eagle house
TH thinking about what SN told himhe reached a conclusion i was not able to hear it because of too much laggingThere is a broken bowl and TH was picking it up and Golta came with a new one this looks like the one they showed us in the preview
too much lagging