[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

hmmmm guys Golta's betrayal was really hard to accept because we all thought that there is no one loyal to our Paeja but now I realized after BA there is one who is really loyal to uri Paeja - TT. 
Although he uses his mind most of the time and sometimes contradicts TH's thoughts he still follows him
Remember when he was so harsh with SN during the Concubine training and how he was so good to her after wards, he was like this too to Paeja.
He once wanted to kill him but because BA has been loyal to Paeja TT started to be loyal too. When TT talked sense to SN and justified OT's murder, I realized that its not the first time TT has sided with Paeja against SN. 
so now its uki if Golta has betrayed paeja, we got TT instead of him suits well to me. :)

@koreadaebak That's surely, the way she walks, I'm speechless. So cool!!

I'm sad I have to bid farewell to this drama. I know it's far from perfect, but this drama filled my life for the past 6 months. I laughed, cried, smiled, giggled, frustrated because of this drama. I don't even think I could obsess this much for one drama. EK must come to an end. I wish it has happy ending so I could remember it as one great drama and all fond memories of it. I don't want to lose it but at the same time I'm happy and grateful the staffs and the actors get much needed rest.

Guest JezzaG

hanaseyes said: Who said that it's not beautiful ( but need a little bit more :)) ) Crop it, you have a beautiful ava !!!!!

*INSERT FOREHEAD KISS PIC HERE*

Cre : on the pic

@soojun
dear, here's another translation of the scene we talked about earlier, where SN talks about repaying WY

Seung-nyang: Your Majesty..please don’t have any lingering feelings for me and leave in peace. In your next life, please don’t remember a person like me. But I will remember you..in the next life, and the next life, the deeds I’ve received from you..I’ll repay you.

What do you think? Definitely not love, right?

Cr: Talking Cupboard

ChelseaS said: Episode 51 Preview (Thanks to Pegster from MT)

(so that fan on Baidu was right on her speculation about the preview)

Ki puts all her attention and thoughts to find the ML's true identity.  TH and Ki who finds out about everything sets a plan together to protect Ayu.

ChelseaS said: @soojun
dear, here's another translation of the scene we talked about earlier, where SN talks about repaying WY

Seung-nyang: Your Majesty..please don’t have any lingering feelings for me and leave in peace. In your next life, please don’t remember a person like me. But I will remember you..in the next life, and the next life, the deeds I’ve received from you..I’ll repay you.

What do you think? Definitely not love, right?

Cr: Talking Cupboard

soojun said: Nope. Not love to me. But grateful and guilt to him. She said that because she is in love with Paeha and cannot love OT in this present life so she hoped to do that in her next life. (OT will have to wait! ;))  )
The "ill fate" or "fatal fate" might indicate her love for him before she moved on to Paeha. This word might confuse some WY shippers though....they still may think she loves him. But, of course as always, we know who she loves. 
EditI forget when exactly she said "fatal fate" but she did.

Guest asddhjkjhljlll

It ends tonight, so weird feeling I have... Half a year this drama has been my number 1 and now it's coming to an end, no matter what it might be I'll be missing Seung Nyang, Ta Hwan and OT, as he's here called haha xD mostly going to miss our beloved TaNyang and my fellow shippers here, it has been a long journey and though I will save the goodbyes for a little later, I want say now it's been great to come to this thread w/ all of you... Even when I've been a silent reader most of the time ^^

And I feel sad, knowing it's really ending, but in a way I feel so relieved because it is... Do you know what Mean?

...I shall never forget this thread or TaNyang though :') and ALL OF YOU! :)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @petria!~!!!!!!!  :-* :-* :-* :-*
i squeed when i saw the TH Weekly
gonna read it now!!  :-*
EDITED: @petria!!!! THAT TH WEEKLY is like an arrow straight to my heart! Its super heartfelt.no words can describe how i felt after reading that! komawo!! 

:-*

Ofcourse it's not me if there is no highlighted parts...

petria said: TA HWAN THE FOUND WEEKLY
(before the final)

Paeha is very far, far away from  a selfish kind of love: Ta Hwan has sacrificed everything for Nyang, not only the country and the family (I`m pointing here at Bayan and Dowager, the only family he knew before her), but even his own nature; harmless being has turned into the slayer, and what`s very important, not in a cold blood, but hurting for what he has to do, exposing his weak heart to the max, not feeling sorry for himself for a sec... That is not only not being selfish or obsessed, that is absolute selflessness as an expression of love and gratitude, a sort or martyrdom.
He wasn`t that lucky to get a chance to die for her once in eye-picking, epic way: Ta Hwan has been dying for Nyang almost in every moment of each day of this journey we took along with him and for him.

From my point of view, unfortunately, there was nothing heroic about Wang Yoo`s death, subs have just confirmed it : his last words were full of anger and bitterness, I`m aware that they were pointing at Ta Hwan to hurt and humiliate him once more, but actually they could destroy Ki`s chance for future happiness if her husband is to imagine OT shadow above their bed all the time, protecting her  (a short break for Penitent Petria to  :-& ) . All the luck that Ta Hwan is much better man than Wang Yoo could ever imagine.
These two heroes are from two different dimensions, Ta Hwan is romantic, Wang Yoo is epic; Ta Hwan sees WangYoo, but Wang Yoo is blinded, he is not capable to see Ta Hwan. Ta Hwan`s superiority is in what looks like his weakness, in his sensitivity and intuition.
Wang Yoo doesn`t represent moral vertical of this story; it wasn`t done on purpose, though, the writers have totally ruined what they have previously built even in his case, as if they were taking back what has already been said or  in the urge to demolish whatever they were building before the job has been completed, like too nervous children. (Hello, people, don`t forget to kill El Plague!!! :)]
)
Kamsahamnida once more to Ji ChangWook: appropriate interpretation has the power to overshadow, even maybe to atone bad writing.  ^:)^
I hope that you have been pleasantly surprised by the final Weekly and I hope you liked it, as my vague attempt to repent (!) for all those times I was getting on your nerves. :-*
And for the rest of our assembly, you`ll get some obscene singing from the lingering plank.
(I hope you know this melody =))  )

Facing the last ep, we know what`s best
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!
Drink and the devil will do the rest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!
:ar!