[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Our hopes of getting party pics is not completely dashed! *crossing fingers that this is true*

剧组在30号会在首尔的某家HOTEL聚餐。因为岁月号的关系,杀青会变成简单的聚餐!

rough trans,Ha ji won with Empress Ki cast and staff will have farewell party,a very simple dinner at Hotel in Seoul tomorrow.

cr Baidu EK

(Source: Amazing Couple HB-HJW FB)

@petria i have a same feeling with you. Sy's dream about  byul and OT and the scene where she's holding OT's body and told him that she will repay his kindness afterlife, after hearing that from her, part of me doubts about th-sy ending. Her lingering feelings for OT bothers me as well,i meant her response when it comes to OT and whenever he is around. I'm still unease about the ending,knowing how  capable the writers are in twisting events..

Guest ashleynguyent

The bts of them playing with ayu was like a family! First: daddy was playing around with mommy 2: little ayu got jealous so daddy came over and was like "aww my little ayu daddy will play with you." 3: daddy tried to cheer ayu up 4: only mommy can do it You get the image hahaha

Guest novemberA

I realy think that HJW and JCW are the most handsome couple ever :) At the NC CF they looks so gorgeous and if i didn't know otherwise about the age difference they look suitable together. JCW is a very handsome yound man and I hope to see many more shoes with him as a leading actor. HJW in my opinion is the most attractive and beautiful among the actreses. :)
Well can I imagine them both in a real relationship????
=(( :x <:-P :))

Guest novemberA

Oh and about the wedding night I really think he was aiming to her lips and then to her neck but at the last second TH changed his mind why??????? and by the look on SY face she was a bit disapinted don't you think guys ???
:x :)

Guest Issy_1

I wrote this super long post on MT but as I know many of you won't go there much (I totally feel you, I was wondering if I should write there or just here), I'm bringing it here too. It's my 666th post on Soompi but I hope I won't be grilled over it too much. It's hard life to be a hater. All you do is to repeat your poisonous words and making yourself be pitiful. Sigh

I know I said my previous post meant to be my last but it was hard not to leave a comment after today's ep. I'm going to see it from TH's POV of course. Please don't kill me

I have read pegster‌'s translation word by word and also her analysis about TH, WY and SN and I totally agree. But can I just add that BOTH men are willing to sacrifice their life for SN? Remember the time TH saved SN from poisonous arrow and refused her taking out the poison by her mouth so it won't harm her? Not to mention going to great hall in his condition to save her from TN and ET. These two men are willing to go any distance for SN's sake. If one thing they agree with in their lives, it's actually SN's well being and happiness and she in return knows and appreciate that in both of them. But of course, each one of them show it in their own unique ways. Now, how I see WY's death in this matter?

Another point I also agree with pegster‌ is that what TH did was under NO drug effect and done with full conscious and clear mind. In fact, it would have reduced his actions just to mere jealousy had it been done as a result of being drugged. Unlike his previous actions against WY (when you could clearly see he was hallucinating and paranoid) that jealousy and insecurities (remember, 5 whole years of mind poisoning letters about his wife and her ex deep love) played a huge part of it.

He planned and thought carefully about what he needs to do. You can hate TH if you like but he's not such despicable person to not appreciate others help if he sees it. He promised WY his throne back if he helped him with overthrowing ET and he did what he promised. Now he clearly knows he's indebted to WY for saving his and SN lives and at the same time not only he can't pay him back his good deed but also has to kill him but of course, the only thing that matters to him is SN's safety.

Not only that, TH knows very well that if he kills WY, he will be forever hated by SN because (true or not) he believes WY is SN's 1st and true love and he's only the 2nd choice as DK said. So basically he planned for this knowing well what kind of miserable life awaits him when it comes to SN.

WY's death was basically damage control specially after Seo told him that WY only found out recently. Again, she wouldn't know if WY and his men didn't talk about such important matter loud and in open place when everyone can hear. Seo knowing the secret means ED and every SN's enemy knowing anytime soon or already knew, DK and his men knowing. And it all goes back to WY's very existence. And WY realised this fact himself when TH told him is to do with SN's safety. That's why he gave up fighting and preferred to die.

There is no doubt that the secret won't be revealed by WY and his men (but you can't really trust EB's big mouth, honestly) till their dying day (it literally happened sadly) but them being alive means SN's being under threat all the time since anyone can claim he/she knows the truth and be used by enemy to kill SN. We keep forgetting even though SN is the empress now but still every one knows she is from Goreyo back ground and not Yuan. Even remote connection to Goreyo can easily label her as traitor. Now imagine any rumours about her having a relationship before TH with any man let alone the Goreyo King and having a child out of wedlock.

It won't be only SN's death but also Ayu's future for having such mother. people will start questioning the true paternity of Ayu the future emperor and possibilities of him not being TH son. Now that ED is preparing a replacement for TH any small rumour can become her great weapon to destroy SN and Ayu.

It's sad that WY had to die but once the secret was out, his life had ended. The only way WY could have lived is that MaHa's true identity to be kept a secret from everyone till the end.

And the reason why SN doesn't resent TH after he killed WY is because she exactly knows it was done for hers and her son's sake. For them to be able to live. It's also reassurance of TH's love for her. The fact that he never told her about her secret and left it to her to revealed it when she's comfortable even though it pains him so much.

Sorry if this was a super long rant.

Abit more info about the BTS photos which I read on Baidu.
The strangling pix is actually part of the other one that we saw earlier where JCW seems to be hitting HCW's forehead. The staff said that she took a video but couldnt upload it. The other one that both of them seating on bed is a new one.--------------So many pages flew pass and I dont have the time to read everyone's posts.--------------When I look at all the farewell pix I just want to cry. Even tho I was angry and sad about the show, but its been so long. When I first started EK, I never knew I will follow it till Apr 2014. But here we are almost May even. :((

@namyo
LOL, that hamster pix. Where do you guys find all these gifs? :))
Remind me of the time when my pet hamster escape. He look like the one in the gif, I only found him about a day later in another room. These cuties.

Gosh, all these final BTS shots, farewells and goodbyes are making me sad!! I'm glad to see Ji Chang Wook and Jo Jae Yun still playing around behind the scenes because we can't see goofy Golta and TH on screen anymore. Everyone in the BTS looked like they can't bear to leave, especially ED, she looked like she was crying. I think I'm going to suffer from withdrawal symptoms after this drama. I'm going to miss waiting for new episodes each week, miss all the funny and pervy talk here, miss the cast...the last episode hasn't even aired yet and I'm feeling sad already :((